Home

Bloods & Crips in Italy?

Posted By: Liggio

Bloods & Crips in Italy? - 01/29/24 01:25 AM

How would American street gangs fair in Italy?
Posted By: Blackmobs

Re: Bloods & Crips in Italy? - 01/29/24 01:57 AM

Young italians are already emulating the crip gang in italy.

https://youtu.be/kOv7jMLlhYo?si=bpk77w2WJqK-967x

Here a video from italian rapper rondo da sosa
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Bloods & Crips in Italy? - 01/29/24 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by Liggio

Nigerian mafia is powerful in italy but no crips or blood type gangs for now.
Posted By: GangstersInc

Re: Bloods & Crips in Italy? - 01/29/24 08:14 AM

What do you think?
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Bloods & Crips in Italy? - 01/29/24 10:46 AM

The Blood and Crips are a disgrace!!!!
Posted By: m2w

Re: Bloods & Crips in Italy? - 01/29/24 10:53 AM

these gangs (Bloods, Crips etc.) proliferate in black neighborhoods, but in Italy despite there being multi-ethnic neighborhoods no one is 100% black

Re: Bloods & Crips in Italy? - 01/29/24 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by m2w
these gangs (Bloods, Crips etc.) proliferate in black neighborhoods, but in Italy despite there being multi-ethnic neighborhoods no one is 100% black

There are black zones in the italian cities but are most common latino gangs like ms13,trinitario and 18th street in Milan.Few years ago a latin thug almost cut the arm of the conductor who had asked him for the ticket on the train, fortunately the arm did not come off but since then the poor man has had to change jobs.

Re: Bloods & Crips in Italy? - 01/29/24 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
Originally Posted by m2w

There are black zones in the italian cities but are most common latino gangs like ms13,trinitario and 18th street in Milan.Few years ago a latin thug almost cut the arm of the conductor who had asked him for the ticket on the train, fortunately the arm did not come off but since then the poor man has had to change jobs.

yes, in Milan and i think Genoa there are members of MS13, Latin Kings, Barrio 18 and other latinos gangs, i've never heard of Crips and Bloods
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: Bloods & Crips in Italy? - 01/29/24 02:27 PM

....imagine Toto Riina doin the Crip Walk on Highway A29 back in the days... lol lol lol... frown

[Linked Image]
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Bloods & Crips in Italy? - 01/29/24 02:51 PM

It's a shame. Even in Italy and Europe. These cretins destroy every neighborhood they populate.
Posted By: Lenox

Re: Bloods & Crips in Italy? - 01/29/24 03:29 PM

disgusting and totally useless human beings. Spit on them....
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Bloods & Crips in Italy? - 01/29/24 05:47 PM

Bloods and Crip sets are pretty common in countries with a 'Carribean or African' population, for example in the UK, Holland and France.
Posted By: BlackFamily

Re: Bloods & Crips in Italy? - 01/30/24 12:47 AM

That would be based on the neighborhood crews/cliques subculture development and networking capacity with their locale economy. Clearly possible in UK & Netherlands so the outcome will vary for Italy.
Posted By: TheGhost

Re: Bloods & Crips in Italy? - 01/30/24 12:41 PM

una fenomena cattiva i diritti delle scimmie nonostane il colore della scimmia una scimmia è una scimmia. una malatia stessa ovunque abbiamo mussolini ieri jk

letting them from plantations still not the good thought

Posted By: Blackmobs

Re: Bloods & Crips in Italy? - 01/30/24 05:14 PM

[quote=TheGhost]una fenomena cattiva i diritti delle scimmie nonostane il colore della scimmia una scimmia è una scimmia. una malatia stessa ovunque abbiamo mussolini ieri jk

Ok @TheGhost we get it, you don’t like black people. Now move on…smh

Re: Bloods & Crips in Italy? - 01/30/24 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by TheGhost
una fenomena cattiva i diritti delle scimmie nonostane il colore della scimmia una scimmia è una scimmia. una malatia stessa ovunque abbiamo mussolini ieri jk

Whre you find this quote Ghost? Anyway in Italy is different. Where I live there are mixed coples with children but only black females. Maybe in the big cities black men born in italy or just adopted bang white females. There are no such hate because there many blacks come from Africa for avoid hunger and wars and not black gangs to fear. Are much feared the men from east europe.

Re: Bloods & Crips in Italy? - 01/30/24 06:10 PM

Joseph Fama the guy that killed the black boy in 1990 that was the inspiration for Junfle Fever movie get 32 y and 8 months in 1990 but its still in prison for sure refected his parole mayne will be out in 2025.

Re: Bloods & Crips in Italy? - 01/30/24 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by Blackmobs
[quote=TheGhost]una fenomena cattiva i diritti delle scimmie nonostane il colore della scimmia una scimmia è una scimmia. una malatia stessa ovunque abbiamo mussolini ieri jk

Just put that poster on ignore list. I've been on this board seeing and dealing with posters like that since 2012. It's remarkable that 1 poster in here haven't been banned after a handful of N words posted and still here smh.

Re: Bloods & Crips in Italy? - 01/30/24 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by BlackFamily
Originally Posted by Blackmobs

Just put that poster on ignore list. I've been on this board seeing and dealing with posters like that since 2012. It's remarkable that 1 poster in here haven't been banned after a handful of N words posted and still here smh.

The purpose of this thread is clear as day indeed. You'd think there wouldn't be a need seeing how Italian Mafias remain the "most popular"...
Posted By: Strax

Re: Bloods & Crips in Italy? - 01/30/24 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by Hollander
Bloods and Crip sets are pretty common in countries with a 'Carribean or African' population, for example in the UK, Holland and France.

They exist but they are nothing compared to US, Europe doesn't have gang problem like US does, 99% of European cities are perfectly safe. Its because of gun culture in US which is crazy, Chicago is like Ukraine but without artillery lol

Re: Bloods & Crips in Italy? - 01/30/24 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by Strax

They exist but they are nothing compared to US, Europe doesn't have gang problem like US does, 99% of European cities are perfectly safe. Its because of gun culture in US which is crazy, Chicago is like Ukraine but without artillery lol

You can't compare them, but Rollin 200 in The Hague were pretty notorious some of the guys were tied to Taghi.

Re: Bloods & Crips in Italy? - 01/31/24 07:43 AM

You can't compare them, but Rollin 200 in The Hague were pretty notorious some of the guys were tied to Taghi.

Dude was crazy filming his texts with Taghi lol

Re: Bloods & Crips in Italy? - 01/31/24 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by GangstersInc

Dude was crazy filming his texts with Taghi lol

Yes, Delano was working on a television program for RTL/Videoland when he was arrested at the end of 2018.He was hired by producer Vice Studios to present the program Nieuwe penoze . According to those involved, the TV program would be about how easily young people in the Netherlands can become entangled in organized crime. When R. was arrested, the project was immediately stopped.
He's now serving life for several murders.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Bloods & Crips in Italy? - 01/31/24 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
Joseph Fama the guy that killed the black boy in 1990 that was the inspiration for Junfle Fever movie get 32 y and 8 months in 1990 but its still in prison for sure refected his parole mayne will be out in 2025.

That was a senseless killing, but we all know if it didn't get the media attention that it did, and it was a black on black crime, it would have been plead down to manslaughter and he would have been out many years ago !!

Re: Bloods & Crips in Italy? - 01/31/24 11:20 PM

Posted By: Butchie1788

Re: Bloods & Crips in Italy? - 02/01/24 04:17 AM

Blacks are Frowned Upon by Italians just look at the TV show Gomorrah you don’t have Interracial Marriages in Italy and it wasint by Choice centuries ago when Italy was conquered by North Africa and Arabs Berbers these Soulless Lowlife Scumbags who Raped and toured and vindicated these Women anyone of these Women could’ve
Been mine or your Ancestors and this Topic brothers me to be Honest but if you Understand where I am coming From of whoever is Italian on this Forum so there will always will
be Bad Blood between Italians and Blacks whe it comes to Italy I could pull up Hate Crime after Hate
Crime to this day to Prove it

Re: Bloods & Crips in Italy? - 02/01/24 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by Butchie1788
Blacks are Frowned Upon by Italians just look at the TV show Gomorrah you don’t have Interracial Marriages in Italy and it wasint by Choice centuries ago when Italy was conquered by North Africa and Arabs Berbers these Soulless Lowlife Scumbags who Raped and toured and vindicated these Women anyone of these Women could’ve
Been mine or your Ancestors and this Topic brothers me to be Honest but if you Understand where I am coming From of whoever is Italian on this Forum so there will always will
be Bad Blood between Italians and Blacks whe it comes to Italy I could pull up Hate Crime after Hate
Crime to this day to Prove it

1. Citing a crime drama isn't a census nor opinion for a whole ethnic culture.
2. Source that shows mixed marriages doesn't occur in Italy?
3. The conquest of kingdoms,empires, and other polities carries stigma and cross culture exchange of ideas, philosophies, and technologies.
4. Arabs & Amazighs are distinct cultures from Black Americans and the other pleothora of african ethnic groups. To say there's a forever grudge isn't true for the whole populaces that live in that region of the world.

Re: Bloods & Crips in Italy? - 02/02/24 01:11 AM

In Europe it's different blacks whites muslims gypsies asians in prison they have to deal with eachother and get along considering there is no other option.

Re: Bloods & Crips in Italy? - 02/02/24 01:48 AM

In Europe it's different blacks whites muslims gypsies asians in prison they have to deal with eachother and get along considering there is no other option.

That's virtually the same in general prisons in the U.S with exceptions for CA and few other states. Typically the most populous states.
Posted By: Butchie1788

Re: Bloods & Crips in Italy? - 02/02/24 02:33 AM

If you really wanna get in to a Debate about Italy not liking Blacks coming in there country I can give you that as for the Historic opinion I gave which is also a Fact https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-62476406.amp

Re: Bloods & Crips in Italy? - 02/02/24 03:07 AM

That's virtually the same in general prisons in the U.S with exceptions for CA and few other states. Typically the most populous states.

California and Texas is interesting there is segeration with all those prison gangs in Europe you don't see that.

Re: Bloods & Crips in Italy? - 02/03/24 07:07 AM

Originally Posted by Butchie1788
If you really wanna get in to a Debate about Italy not liking Blacks coming in there country I can give you that as for the Historic opinion I gave which is also a Fact https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-62476406.amp

It appears to be a rise and/or continuation of anti-immigrant sentiments along with bigotry. Likewise here in the states with our immigrants situation. This displays a segment of italian society that have or unfortunately develops bigotry views through current day events and not directly descended from centuries of Moors encraochment. Multiple social/political/economic events have occured between than and Italy's immigration handling.

Also, There's been mixed marriages of Italians and foreigners ( including African/Afro diaspora cultures) for decades now: http://www.nuoveradici.world/attual...QAQ&usg=AOvVaw36SHMeDgbFISBL-CxLwnh9

Re: Bloods & Crips in Italy? - 02/03/24 07:31 AM

California and Texas is interesting there is segeration with all those prison gangs in Europe you don't see that.

Hence my previous statement ; most populous states in the U.S. The criminal elements that develop from these states added layers to the intrigue. But once you leave the prison systems of those places it changes in other states.
For ex: This strictly racial ethnic rule setting isn't the norm here in Mississippi. You can have whites, blacks, asians, latinos chilling together or cellmates. The dominant criminal factor is Chicago street gangs, Aryan Brotherhood of Mississippi (ABM), & minor factor thus far is Vietnamese gangs & La Eme ( Yes they're in MS now). 1% Bikers barely get arrested/indicted here.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Bloods & Crips in Italy? - 02/04/24 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by TheGhost

You've been suspended for two weeks. NO RACIST POSTS ALLOWED ON THIS OR ANY OTHER BOARDS ON THIS SITE!

Re: Bloods & Crips in Italy? - 02/05/24 11:17 PM

Hence my previous statement ; most populous states in the U.S. The criminal elements that develop from these states added layers to the intrigue. But once you leave the prison systems of those places it changes in other states.
For ex: This strictly racial ethnic rule setting isn't the norm here in Mississippi. You can have whites, blacks, asians, latinos chilling together or cellmates. The dominant criminal factor is Chicago street gangs, Aryan Brotherhood of Mississippi (ABM), & minor factor thus far is Vietnamese gangs & La Eme ( Yes they're in MS now). 1% Bikers barely get arrested/indicted here.

True most street guys don't care about race, color, religion etc..they are in all in the same hustle.
Posted By: Liggio

Re: Bloods & Crips in Italy? - 02/06/24 12:14 PM

Wow I didn't expect my post to take off the way it did, I actually thought I'd be slaughtered lol. Glad to see that.

Re: Bloods & Crips in Italy? - 02/06/24 05:12 PM

Italy do have Latin Kings.

Re: Bloods & Crips in Italy? - 02/06/24 07:57 PM

Italy do have Latin Kings.

there are also Ms13 and Barrio18
Posted By: Strax

Re: Bloods & Crips in Italy? - 02/06/24 08:59 PM

Of course Italy has street gangs, but they are under control of the organized crime, if not under control, they pay % to the mafia. Italy has very strong organized crime,its impossible for street gangs to operate independently. Its like street gangs in Russia.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET