Home

Mob war brewing between Colombos and Gambinos

Posted By: RushStreet

Mob war brewing between Colombos and Gambinos - 01/09/24 04:08 AM

Colombo & Gambino Mobs Butting Heads Over “Little Rob’s” Request For Son-In-Law’s Shelving

January 9, 2024 — Entering the New Year, the FBI and mafia powers in New York are keeping tabs on a sticky situation within the Five Families involving the Colombo and Gambino crime families, respectively, and the treatment of a newly-minted acting boss’s daughter by her hot-tempered husband, per multiple sources on both sides of the law. The recent promotion of Brooklyn mobster Robert (Little Rob) Donofrio to acting don of the Colombo’s Persico mafia dynasty puts the simmering feud into a fresh, possibly more volatile perspective.
Posted By: Liggio

Re: Mob war brewing between Colombos and Gambinos - 01/09/24 04:13 AM

This is not a mob war, it's standard protocol to have sitdowns. Nothing is brewing here.
Posted By: Brovelli

Re: Mob war brewing between Colombos and Gambinos - 01/09/24 04:15 AM

Is this a Scott Bernstein special?
Posted By: Malavita

Re: Mob war brewing between Colombos and Gambinos - 01/09/24 06:57 AM

The 5 families have beefs or disagreements all the time and the system exist so they can solve it, which they always do.

It would take a major situation for two families to go at war.

The last big situation that I could have escalated was the beef between Mikey Mancuso and Matty Madonna that ended up with the Bonnano sending a crew of guys to the Lucchese administration HQ but even that was solve pretty quickly.
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Mob war brewing between Colombos and Gambinos - 01/09/24 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by RushStreet
Colombo & Gambino Mobs Butting Heads Over “Little Rob’s” Request For Son-In-Law’s Shelving

January 9, 2024 — Entering the New Year, the FBI and mafia powers in New York are keeping tabs on a sticky situation within the Five Families involving the Colombo and Gambino crime families, respectively, and the treatment of a newly-minted acting boss’s daughter by her hot-tempered husband, per multiple sources on both sides of the law. The recent promotion of Brooklyn mobster Robert (Little Rob) Donofrio to acting don of the Colombo’s Persico mafia dynasty puts the simmering feud into a fresh, possibly more volatile perspective.

Where in the HECK did you read this malarky? LOL
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Mob war brewing between Colombos and Gambinos - 01/09/24 12:15 PM

Someone is off their meds again. Is this Scott Burnstien reporting this? The sitdowns already happened before Donofrio took that post. Protocol in New York City in administration positions, so they know and any issues are brought up then get approved or unapproved. It has been awhile as we would have heard about long before now. Someone just blowing things out of context, yes there are some guys who are not happy about it.

Re: Mob war brewing between Colombos and Gambinos - 01/09/24 12:25 PM

I guess all we can hope for at this point is that the Colombos and Gambinos wait until that bloody and vicious internal Bonanno War thats been raging on the streets of NYC for over a year now subsides, before they start the shooting in this new, second NYC Gangland War, no?
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Mob war brewing between Colombos and Gambinos - 01/09/24 12:33 PM

C'mon its 2024,nobody want to start a war.
Posted By: VitoCahill

Re: Mob war brewing between Colombos and Gambinos - 01/09/24 01:43 PM

ahhhhhh thats so cute new york trying to act like montreal. just adorable.

Re: Mob war brewing between Colombos and Gambinos - 01/09/24 01:51 PM

Someone apparently takes all the hype serious.

Re: Mob war brewing between Colombos and Gambinos - 01/09/24 02:13 PM

i dont really. i enjoyed ny mafias post about the ongoing bonanno war though. people just selling headlines is all. one article states d'onofrio is low key and respected across the board, the next that he wants to go to war or shelve someone for disrespecting what was it his daughter-in-law. those are two very far apart ends of the spectrum. and as others have said the 5 families have a functioning system to resolve these disputes...unlike montreal.

Re: Mob war brewing between Colombos and Gambinos - 01/09/24 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by VitoCahill
i dont really. i enjoyed ny mafias post about the ongoing bonanno war though. people just selling headlines is all. one article states d'onofrio is low key and respected across the board, the next that he wants to go to war or shelve someone for disrespecting what was it his daughter-in-law. those are two very far apart ends of the spectrum. and as others have said the 5 families have a functioning system to resolve these disputes...unlike montreal.

LOL...with all due respect VitoCahill, please get your facts straight before making incorrect comments, ok?

I may have misunderstood you, but I, the NYMafia, and our website, ButtonGuys of The New York Mafia - has NEVER made any such allegations or supported any such bullshit.

We strictly provide non-fiction and "real life" content to our subscribers, and to you folks here on this forum. We don't hawk fictional stories and "create" outright "fantasy" like some other websites do!

If you mean I made lite of it, then yes, you are correct. As far as I'm concerned, it was all hype and BS put out there for headlines...thats all.

Re: Mob war brewing between Colombos and Gambinos - 01/09/24 03:45 PM

Yes I was referencing your obviously sarcastic comment relating to burnsteins Bonanno war claim. I understand completely that anything on your site would actually relate to a war that actually happened. Burnsteins stories are designed to get subscribers that is obvious. But of course the proof is in the pudding...nothing happened amongst the bonannos in 2023 or for that matter any other year in the 2020s.

Re: Mob war brewing between Colombos and Gambinos - 01/09/24 04:29 PM

To be fair, all Scott was talking about is how there's disagreements between two Families, it's the OP of this thread who said that there's a mob war brewing.

Re: Mob war brewing between Colombos and Gambinos - 01/09/24 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by VitoCahill
Yes I was referencing your obviously sarcastic comment relating to burnsteins Bonanno war claim. I understand completely that anything on your site would actually relate to a war that actually happened. Burnsteins stories are designed to get subscribers that is obvious. But of course the proof is in the pudding...nothing happened amongst the bonannos in 2023 or for that matter any other year in the 2020s.

Thanks pal.

And yes, absolutely, Vito. I agree with you 100%...on all counts.

WHAT Bonanno War? Lol....That initial claim and the dozens of posts doubling down supporting it, was laughable then, and even more so now, more than one year later.

I also suspect that most of the proponents who ran with that theory, (of which there were many,) lol, have since become better educated as to the "truth" of it all....or lack thereof.

But, I must admit, that I was very surprised at just how many forum members actually believed such hogwash to begin with....You and I, and a few others, were definitely in the minority on that.
Posted By: mike68

Re: Mob war brewing between Colombos and Gambinos - 01/09/24 05:23 PM

Rush Street, next time post the link. I think you overexaggerated in the thread title. But based on what you posted, it appears that Scott at least plants the seed on things becoming more 'volatile'. Again, a pay site needs to keep things interesting. See: Bonanno war
Posted By: Brovelli

Re: Mob war brewing between Colombos and Gambinos - 01/09/24 06:24 PM

I like his passion for the subject and the topics he covers but the false reporting is discrediting him a lot now if it wasn’t already. 3 or 4 of us and I’m sure more immediately assumed where this report came from lol
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Mob war brewing between Colombos and Gambinos - 01/10/24 03:44 AM

They're gonna duke it out on YouTube !!!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET