Home

Gene Borello & Joey Merlino

Posted By: merlino

Gene Borello & Joey Merlino - 12/15/23 06:11 PM

Saw a post of this guy basically saying that joey merlino is a rat and that if they ever cross paths they will be fighting. This guy is a grade A loon. Basically saying Philly is a street corner gang with 7 guys and that Joey did nothing after they hit his best friend. He went on to call Joey's wife a whore and that Joey has never did anything to rate up near what gene borello has done
Posted By: Liggio

Re: Gene Borello & Joey Merlino - 12/15/23 06:48 PM

If something were to happen to this guy, I'd send money to the prison commissary of whoever did it.
Posted By: Scalish

Re: Gene Borello & Joey Merlino - 12/15/23 06:59 PM

Lmao

Re: Gene Borello & Joey Merlino - 12/15/23 07:48 PM

Just a joke. But for real though, he's out of line trying to talk shit to someone who always faced his own music and did his time rather than ratting his way out.
Posted By: Giacomo

Re: Gene Borello & Joey Merlino - 12/15/23 09:53 PM

Cicale seems like he has a brain injury of some sort? The difference between him and Merlino just in terms of mental acuity is astonishing.

Re: Gene Borello & Joey Merlino - 12/15/23 11:27 PM

Lol you guys are on fire today
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Gene Borello & Joey Merlino - 12/15/23 11:41 PM

Merlino is a serious guy he's Calabrese !

Re: Gene Borello & Joey Merlino - 12/16/23 02:02 AM

Is he really Calabrian?

Re: Gene Borello & Joey Merlino - 12/16/23 03:16 AM

Ironically, I'd consider mob guys who listen to music like that more gangster than the ones listening to gangster rap or trap music.
Posted By: merlino

Re: Gene Borello & Joey Merlino - 12/16/23 05:46 AM

Joey and Joe Perri roasted borrelo on this weeks youtube, it was funny; Joey is making big $$ and it has to be legitimate I guess, podcasts and youtube can only make so much at the beginning. Real Estate in Philly and FL is pricey maybe thats how...

Re: Gene Borello & Joey Merlino - 12/16/23 09:09 AM

I hate to say anything positive about the rat Gene Borrello, but he dresses fresh, so does Joey Merlino. They're perfect examples of what I mean when I say they don't have to be all decked out in expensive suits to look nice.
Posted By: British

Re: Gene Borello & Joey Merlino - 12/16/23 09:24 AM

Borrello talks like he was made, he was a nobody!

Re: Gene Borello & Joey Merlino - 12/16/23 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by Liggio
Is he really Calabrian?

His father and uncle were part of the Calabrian faction under Scarfo.
Posted By: jace

Re: Gene Borello & Joey Merlino - 12/17/23 02:42 AM

Originally Posted by British

Exactly.
Posted By: Andragathia

Re: Gene Borello & Joey Merlino - 12/17/23 12:04 PM

https://www.cognomix.it/mappe-dei-cognomi-italiani/MERLINO
I doubt he is Calabrese. He is short like a sicilian arab. Arab features. If you listen he calls franzese francese. Because sicilians hated their french norman occupiers who settled in naples and calabria. They preferred arab occupiers hence the sicilian vespers. Leonetti mentioned this talking to patrick bet david

Re: Gene Borello & Joey Merlino - 12/17/23 03:05 PM

I think his mother Rita Giordano is Sicilian.
Posted By: Andragathia

Re: Gene Borello & Joey Merlino - 12/17/23 04:02 PM

Look at the link I sent its pretty accurate
Posted By: GaspipeCasso

Re: Gene Borello & Joey Merlino - 12/18/23 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by Giacomo
Cicale seems like he has a brain injury of some sort? The difference between him and Merlino just in terms of mental acuity is astonishing.

This made me laugh. I was thinking he had to have had a stroke or something

Re: Gene Borello & Joey Merlino - 12/19/23 08:29 AM

How the hell did Gene Borrello end up with 60,000 Instagram followers? Are people really that stupid to think he was this badass legendary mobster? To top it all off he's a rat who helped put REAL gangsters behind bars.
Posted By: Millspgh

Re: Gene Borello & Joey Merlino - 01/20/24 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by British

He is constantly posting on all social media platforms which keeps him somewhat relevant I guess in social media rat conversations. But everyone active in this forum knows he one of the biggest 2 or 3 jokes out there as far as mob related rats and activity.

At least Cicale, Mikey, Sammy, Joey, (I know Joey is no rat) and a few others were high level and also big time earners, Borello was straight muscle and a loose cannon to boot.

He acts like he was a big time Capo, talking shit on the Philly Family for example, saying NY doesn’t even acknowledge them. Who is he to say who the 5 families administrations acknowledge? He’s such a joke.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Gene Borello & Joey Merlino - 01/20/24 06:02 PM

Honestly both of them are jerk offs in my view. Borello was a nobody and Joey although he reached a position of power at a time when Philly was weak I’d say he is best known for getting shot in the ass and his wife banging a bunch of guys on the street. Not exactly a respected legacy lol
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: Gene Borello & Joey Merlino - 01/20/24 06:35 PM

Im not sure if I should say this..but as a former medical doctor, I think that Gene guy is some type of incest, mostly according to his facial anatomy and also his mental state/actions

Re: Gene Borello & Joey Merlino - 01/20/24 08:50 PM

Is anyone here subscribed to his Patreon?
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: Gene Borello & Joey Merlino - 01/20/24 09:06 PM

God forbid lol
Posted By: Giacalone

Re: Gene Borello & Joey Merlino - 01/20/24 09:29 PM

Joey is such a miserable man. I bet when he wakes up in the morning, he looks at his wife and mumbles "fucking rat"

And Gene is just a psychopath

Re: Gene Borello & Joey Merlino - 01/20/24 09:50 PM

Do you know Joey personally?
Posted By: CNote

Re: Gene Borello & Joey Merlino - 01/20/24 09:51 PM

Fellas, why you dogging out Lips Borello for? lol lol lol

Attached picture Screenshot_20240120_165032_Gallery.jpg

Re: Gene Borello & Joey Merlino - 01/20/24 10:09 PM

Lmao those lips ???? look good for one thing I enjoy that my wife don't do too often anymore ????
Posted By: Millspgh

Re: Gene Borello & Joey Merlino - 01/20/24 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by Giacalone
Joey is such a miserable man. I bet when he wakes up in the morning, he looks at his wife and mumbles "fucking rat"

And Gene is just a psychopath

LOL spot on
Posted By: Butchie1788

Re: Gene Borello & Joey Merlino - 01/21/24 02:58 PM

If you go on Itaianames.com and Type in the Merlino Surname it comes up that his Last name is Sicilian as well as his Mothers I Couldint believe it at first when I Searched both Names cause he is too much of a Lowlife to be Sicilian I thought he was Calabrese or Barese
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Gene Borello & Joey Merlino - 01/21/24 03:40 PM

Anyway even the tought sicilians flipped and not only in the states but even in sicily so apart that Merlino is sicilian be Calabrese or Barese must not be an offence. He did 15 years but was acquitted of murder and started a war against a tought wiseguy like Stanfa while Borrello flipped for only robbery.
The Merlinos in Italy

Attached picture Screenshot_20240121_163515_Samsung Internet.jpg
Posted By: Butchie1788

Re: Gene Borello & Joey Merlino - 01/21/24 11:47 PM

Just making a Point he didint Coduct himself like a Salvie Testa or His Father or even Stevie Mazzone who I thought had More Class then Merlino
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET