Home

Franzese Responds To Merlino

Posted By: The_Marble_Guy

Franzese Responds To Merlino - 12/09/23 07:20 PM

just dropped it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZjZwT01AGg
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Franzese Responds To Merlino - 12/09/23 08:10 PM

Lets not kid ourselves, he's not that upset about what Merlino said about Sonny, he's upset that he spoke well of Merlino, and Merelino responded by calling him a rat...

Every time someone exposes him, he responds and then says he doesn't care...

40 years later it still kills him that he was a snitch !!!
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Franzese Responds To Merlino - 12/09/23 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by DiLorenzo
Lets not kid ourselves, he's not that upset about what Merlino said about Sonny, he's upset that he spoke well of Merlino, and Merelino responded by calling him a rat...

Michael's twisting in the wind and embarrassed to no end. Because no matter how he tries to spin it, most everyone who has any common sense understands that Michael was, and will forever be, a rat...
Posted By: Liggio

Re: Franzese Responds To Merlino - 12/09/23 10:38 PM

You're a rat Mikey, just accept it Mikey.

Re: Franzese Responds To Merlino - 12/09/23 10:44 PM

I clicked the video just to see the comments and, sure enough, his cult following is strong as ever. I figured there'd be more people woken up by now. But nope.

Re: Franzese Responds To Merlino - 12/09/23 11:37 PM

People are all over the place saying that Joey Merlino is a coward for calling Sonny Franzese a rat after he died. Now, I don't agree that Sonny was a rat, but Merlino didn't have a show when Sonny was alive, so there's that.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Franzese Responds To Merlino - 12/10/23 03:53 AM

Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by DiLorenzo

Michael's twisting in the wind and embarrassed to no end. Because no matter how he tries to spin it, most everyone who has any common sense understands that Michael was, and will forever be, a rat...

Yes, everyone in the know, knows it, the other 95% are in denial
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Franzese Responds To Merlino - 12/10/23 04:12 AM

Now y’all see why I said he wanted to stir up the Franzese fans

Re: Franzese Responds To Merlino - 12/10/23 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by dixiemafia

Lol. yes, of course. drumming up controversy, which in turn drums up views.

Re: Franzese Responds To Merlino - 12/10/23 09:32 AM

Joey Merlino is so refreshing to be honest. For the longest time, these rats thought that turning on their cronies and making deals with the government was the ultimate retirement plan, and no one was going to say anything about it. In fact, most of them have devout cult followings. Everyone for the most part makes excuses for them, they're just oh so perfect and can do no wrong. And while we can argue that a select few had good reasons, we can't make that claim for every single turncoat that comes down the turnpike. But yet believe it or not there's many who do. I just think Merlino fucked up bringing Sonny Franzese into this, as he could've been the only one who could go against the grain without much backlash vs an average Joe like you or me. Oh well, time will tell.

Re: Franzese Responds To Merlino - 12/10/23 09:44 AM

Like I said, all this BS drums up controversy and peaks peoples interest. A good example of that is our own Mob Fireside Chat channel. The video we created over a year ago for Sonny Franzese's life story has gotten a big boost and lots more views over the last day or so. Lol. So its all good from that standpoint I guess.

Re: Franzese Responds To Merlino - 12/10/23 11:24 AM

Michael is a complete clown, as are all of them.
Posted By: RushStreet

Re: Franzese Responds To Merlino - 12/10/23 12:13 PM

Any mob guy who turns government informant and gives real legit
Information that leads to arrests and indictments is a rat. Any mob guy who also uses that to their own benefit to make $$$ is a rat.

Michael is a fuckin cocksucker rat.
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: Franzese Responds To Merlino - 12/10/23 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by NYMafia
Michael is a complete clown, as are all of them.

Truth.
Posted By: Scalish

Re: Franzese Responds To Merlino - 12/10/23 08:58 PM

He might be the only jerk off to not admit he is a rat.
Posted By: Giacalone

Re: Franzese Responds To Merlino - 12/10/23 09:07 PM

Franzese actually does admit he's a rat. At least he does these days. He might sing a different tune next year
Posted By: Giacalone

Re: Franzese Responds To Merlino - 12/10/23 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by dixiemafia

He succeeded. I can't say I'm a big fan of Joey Merlino either, but he's hilarious. To him, journalists and anyone who reports on that life are rats too. Sound a bit out there, but this view is common among wiseguys
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET