Home

The Genovese Family's Least Known Capo

Posted By: NYMafia

The Genovese Family's Least Known Capo - 12/07/23 11:56 AM

A ButtonGuys "Exclusive"...coming soon!

Re: The Genovese Family's Least Known Capo - 12/07/23 08:01 PM

This fella...I mean, this goodfella, comes to you next week!
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: The Genovese Family's Least Known Capo - 12/08/23 12:27 AM

Here are my picks,
Ben DeMartino, John Ardito, Alex Morelli, John Buonorado, Joe Lapi, Louis Gatto. Definitely more, but those are some who had power for short time or long time that do not get brought up that much.

Re: The Genovese Family's Least Known Capo - 12/08/23 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
Here are my picks,
Ben DeMartino, John Ardito, Alex Morelli, John Buonorado, Joe Lapi, Louis Gatto. Definitely more, but those are some who had power for short time or long time that do not get brought up that much.

Those are all repectable choices GV. (but I ain't givin' it up, just yet.) You gotta wait. Lol

Re: The Genovese Family's Least Known Capo - 12/08/23 03:56 PM

Like I said, I don't wanna give it away GV, but I will provide you with one small hint, ok?

At least one of the names you mentioned served under this particular capo di decina at one point in time.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: The Genovese Family's Least Known Capo - 12/08/23 10:23 PM

Ok. Last round of picks, Rocco Pellegrino, Rosario Mogavero, Eugene Catena, Peter DeFeo,and Generoso Del Ducca. Of course guys get transferred between crew all the time before they become capos, but I am confident it is one of the above names, DeFeo and Pellegrino had long runs, Del Ducca only a few years before he died, Catena and Mogavero had decent runs.

Re: The Genovese Family's Least Known Capo - 12/08/23 10:28 PM

Ok. Last round of picks, Rocco Pellegrino, Rosario Mogavero, Eugene Catena, Peter DeFeo,and Generoso Del Ducca. Of course guys get transferred between crew all the time before they become capos, but I am confident it is one of the above names, DeFeo and Pellegrino had long runs, Del Ducca only a few years before he died, Catena and Mogavero had decent runs.

LOL, I gotta admit, you're getting warm...but you'll get no cigar yet!

Re: The Genovese Family's Least Known Capo - 12/09/23 11:11 PM

GV, the mafioso in question was capo Vincenzo (Jimmy Angellina) Angelino.

In fact, we just released his biography on our website. I also posted a link to it here in a separate thread.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET