Home

Joseph Ciancaglini Jr (Joey Chang)

Posted By: GaspipeCasso

Joseph Ciancaglini Jr (Joey Chang) - 11/22/23 07:28 PM

This one has always been interesting to me. I know he's in rough shape since the shooting but how is he doing now? Did his brother ever show regret? Has there ever been any modern pictures or info?
Not heard much since, this story I always feel (brother vs brother) should have got more press
Posted By: Malavita

Re: Joseph Ciancaglini Jr (Joey Chang) - 11/22/23 08:40 PM

In his book, Ron Previte recalled a conversation he had with Johnny Ciancaglini after he got out of prison. Johnny Chang told Previte that the war ruined his family with one brother dead and the other in a permanent coma.

That's the only comment i know from Johnny Chang about his brother.
Posted By: Mafia101

Re: Joseph Ciancaglini Jr (Joey Chang) - 11/22/23 10:14 PM

Was this the ghost of Michael Ciancaglini saying this?lol I think you mean Johnny Ciancaglini since Michael Ciancaglini was the brother that was killed.
Posted By: Malavita

Re: Joseph Ciancaglini Jr (Joey Chang) - 11/23/23 06:54 AM

My bad. i always have them mixed up. I edited my post. wink

Re: Joseph Ciancaglini Jr (Joey Chang) - 11/24/23 05:51 PM

Did he go back into the life? Not much has been said since, wasn't sure if he went to the Merlino side or not
Posted By: Giacalone

Re: Joseph Ciancaglini Jr (Joey Chang) - 11/24/23 06:18 PM

It is my understanding that he was badly injured in that shooting, but has made some progress health wise. I doubt he has anything to do with that life these days

Re: Joseph Ciancaglini Jr (Joey Chang) - 11/28/23 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by Giacalone
It is my understanding that he was badly injured in that shooting, but has made some progress health wise. I doubt he has anything to do with that life these days

I meant Joseph
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: Joseph Ciancaglini Jr (Joey Chang) - 12/02/23 04:33 AM

Still no info on this guy and how he is doing (apart from the nicky jr approach back in mid noughties which might’ve been BS anyway)
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET