Home

If I went to Sicily...

Posted By: Liggio

If I went to Sicily... - 11/19/23 05:24 AM

If I went to Sicily, what are the chances I'd bump into a Mafioso? Please don't kill me, just trying to have some fun.
Posted By: CabriniGreen

Re: If I went to Sicily... - 11/19/23 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Liggio
If I went to Sicily, what are the chances I'd bump into a Mafioso? Please don't kill me, just trying to have some fun.

I think it would be tough to pick them out.....but I know nothing of Sicily on the ground.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: If I went to Sicily... - 11/19/23 03:29 PM

Go to Corleone and try.
Posted By: m2w

Re: If I went to Sicily... - 11/19/23 03:44 PM

if you go to some western little towns it's very probable
Posted By: Liggio

Re: If I went to Sicily... - 11/19/23 04:27 PM

Furio, I didn't mean like actively seeking one out. I'm talking about just as a tourist wandering around with other tourists.
Posted By: m2w

Re: If I went to Sicily... - 11/19/23 04:40 PM

Furio, I didn't mean like actively seeking one out. I'm talking about just as a tourist wandering around with other tourists.

if you go into a bar in a western town you probably see some of them
Posted By: Strax

Re: If I went to Sicily... - 11/19/23 04:55 PM

I went to Sicily 2 times on holiday, visited Corleone too, visited that village where The Godfather was filmed,Taormina,Palermo and so on.

Its beautiful place with great people, you don't see anything there, if you go looking for trouble you will find it, like anywhere else in the world.
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: If I went to Sicily... - 11/20/23 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by Strax
I went to Sicily 2 times on holiday, visited Corleone too, visited that village where The Godfather was filmed,Taormina,Palermo and so on.

Its beautiful place with great people, you don't see anything there, if you go looking for trouble you will find it, like anywhere else in the world.

+1
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET