Home

Gemini Twin Anthony Senter set for release.

Posted By: CNote

Gemini Twin Anthony Senter set for release. - 10/11/23 01:21 AM

According to the Federal Bureau of Prisoner search, Anthony Michael Senter has been set for release June 22, 2024 after serving 36 years. Senter was convicted for numerous crimes including numerous premeditated murders related to racketeering under the Gambino Family umbrella.
https://www.bop.gov/mobile/find_inmate/byname.jsp#inmate_results

Attached picture Screenshot_20231010_212151_Chrome.jpg
Posted By: blueracing347

Re: Gemini Twin Anthony Senter set for release. - 10/11/23 02:24 AM

How come Testa is stuck in there for life? They've been inside for a long fucking time.
Posted By: Malavita

Re: Gemini Twin Anthony Senter set for release. - 10/11/23 06:39 AM

Great info. Thanks for pointing it out.

Do you think he'll go back to his family (Lucchese) and and be active on the street again ?

I think that, much like Gene Gotti, when you have been jailed for such a long time, you just want to live peacefully what's left of your life.
Posted By: majicrat

Re: Gemini Twin Anthony Senter set for release. - 10/11/23 09:06 AM

I see another podcast coming
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Gemini Twin Anthony Senter set for release. - 10/11/23 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by majicrat

God no!....say it ain't so! Lol
Posted By: RushStreet

Re: Gemini Twin Anthony Senter set for release. - 10/11/23 12:33 PM

Yes and it will be called " Anthony Senters Gemini Lounge. All things Mafia."
Posted By: Lenox

Re: Gemini Twin Anthony Senter set for release. - 10/11/23 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by RushStreet

Yes and it will be called " Anthony Senters Gemini Lounge. All things Mafia."

“ The butcher shop with Anthony Senter “. He does his show wearing a bloody butcher apron. He will also sell them.

Better yet, the BOP should release all of the gemini crew and send them to the gaza strip. They would not only destroy hamas, they could extort them.
Posted By: jace

Re: Gemini Twin Anthony Senter set for release. - 10/11/23 03:20 PM

Imagine if he did? I don't see him doing one, he did 30 years without talking, and he does not seem to be too bright. Merlino is doing one without ratting, but he has turned out to be smarter than I thought, He could do one talking about what it is like in prison, things like being locked up with Persico and others. I don't see him as the type. He went away before cell phones and computers were around like they are today. The way the world has changed, including his old neighborhood, will have him in a state of shock.
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: Gemini Twin Anthony Senter set for release. - 10/11/23 05:15 PM

Only Senter is being released, but not Testa?
Posted By: eastsideofvan

Re: Gemini Twin Anthony Senter set for release. - 10/11/23 06:20 PM

Given that he's going to be 68 years old and won't have any pensionable income, I think the likeliest possibility is that he does go right back to the Lukes, more or less as a living legend.

The last time he was free he was what - 32? Think of how the world has changed since then. He's not going to take a minimum wage job when he can more easily set up a book or something. He'd certainly be one of the more feared and notorious names out there so you'd think there'd be guys who would want to work with him, even at his age (which you might argue isn't even all that advanced in today's mob.)

He's also been gone so long and is from the old school that I would be surprised if he did a podcast. He's done 36 years and whatever protection and probably more importantly, social status he's had inside is all owing to his mob allegiances. It would be tough to turn your back on that. And what's more, after 36 years inside he's probably more afraid of the outside world than the inside one and like Joe Pesci's character said: "I don't give a fuck about jail."

I'd bet he picks up right where he's left off, in albeit a very different world.

Re: Gemini Twin Anthony Senter set for release. - 10/11/23 06:32 PM

If the guy wants back in the life then he should be welcomed with open arms. He can be trusted, spending over 30 years locked up without ratting anyone out.

I'm sure a nice welcome home party is in the works for him at this very moment which he deserves. When he is released he will be one of the old school guys left that can actually be beneficial and he will have all the respect in the world by his associates and guys that currently are involved in the Family. 68 years old is nothing, as he still has many years ahead of him.

Hopefully the FBI stays the fuck away from him and leaves him alone.
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Gemini Twin Anthony Senter set for release. - 10/11/23 09:57 PM

Is it possible he could be a Columbo member?

He served Carmine for many years and they became close friends.

That would be very interesting
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: Gemini Twin Anthony Senter set for release. - 10/11/23 10:31 PM

This guy shouldn’t see the light of day
Posted By: Liggio

Re: Gemini Twin Anthony Senter set for release. - 10/11/23 10:33 PM

Why not? I think it's awesome. Can't wait to see his YouTube channel maybe he and Joey Merlino can do one together and continue spitting on those rats.

Re: Gemini Twin Anthony Senter set for release. - 10/12/23 12:05 AM

Yeah, I heard he was doing a cooking podcast on YouTube. "Chopping it up with Anthony." He'll be whipping up his favorite recipes like Roy's Pot Luck Stew and "Dracula's Old World Blood Sausage".
I want to see if he catches up with people who've been throwing his name around for a couple of years. Frank Lastorino has been out of prison for a while now and I wouldn't be surprised if they reconnected on the down low. Maybe Sammy Gravano will invite him on his show for a sit down, but I don't know if they associated at all back in the day.
On a serious note, one only has to read the M.E. report of Cherie Golden getting shot in the eye with the bullet lodging in her neck to realize the level of depravity this man demonstrated in life.

Re: Gemini Twin Anthony Senter set for release. - 10/12/23 02:20 AM

Originally Posted by CNote
Yeah, I heard he was doing a cooking podcast on YouTube. "Chopping it up with Anthony." He'll be whipping up his favorite recipes like Roy's Pot Luck Stew and "Dracula's Old World Blood Sausage".
I want to see if he catches up with people who've been throwing his name around for a couple of years. Frank Lastorino has been out of prison for a while now and I wouldn't be surprised if they reconnected on the down low. Maybe Sammy Gravano will invite him on his show for a sit down, but I don't know if they associated at all back in the day.
On a serious note, one only has to read the M.E. report of Cherie Golden getting shot in the eye with the bullet lodging in her neck to realize the level of depravity this man demonstrated in life.

Oh enough already. Your bias was comes through. If the bullet had killed her with a different trajectory would you be ok with it? You also started this off with "Premeditated murder.." Of course, all murders are premeditated He did enough time, he's up for parole, I hope he gets it, many others who did worse have. As for him being depraved, you are the one reading autopsy reports as a hobby
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Gemini Twin Anthony Senter set for release. - 10/12/23 07:19 AM

https://fedcrimlaw.com/members/briefs/testa.pdf

This is a pdf of a 1997 United State District Court for the Southern District of New York where is explained why the Senter and Testa 1990 life sentences are illegal.
Posted By: mike68

Re: Gemini Twin Anthony Senter set for release. - 10/12/23 03:52 PM

I'm sorry, but these guys were practically serial killers. I can't believe they're letting him out.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Gemini Twin Anthony Senter set for release. - 10/12/23 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by mike68
I'm sorry, but these guys were practically serial killers. I can't believe they're letting him out

. Agreed
Posted By: azguy

Re: Gemini Twin Anthony Senter set for release. - 10/12/23 06:25 PM

who does he actually know today in the Lucchese family, how would he reintegrate himself

Re: Gemini Twin Anthony Senter set for release. - 10/12/23 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by azguy
who does he actually know today in the Lucchese family, how would he reintegrate himself

He doesn't have to know anyone to do that. He's a made guy, who got his button in 1988. He could easily just start his own book if he deemed it necessary and tell any associate to fuck off.
Posted By: Malavita

Re: Gemini Twin Anthony Senter set for release. - 10/12/23 07:02 PM

I think it matters that he doesn't know anyone in his own family. Senter has never been a Lucchese guy, he was inducted in that family because of circumstances we all know but that's not his people.

When guys like Patty Delloruso, Mike DeSanctis or Georgie Zappola come back to the street after a long time in jail, they're familiar with the people and the way their family works. They fit in immediately and can start doing business.

That being said, the Lucchese administration will have to accomodate him if he wants back in the life. They will put him in a crew and help him to start some action. He will have to prove himself, not as a hitman but as reliable and efficient soldier.

Re: Gemini Twin Anthony Senter set for release. - 10/12/23 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by Malavita
I think it matters that he doesn't know anyone in his own family. Senter has never been a Lucchese guy, he was inducted in that family because of circumstances we all know but that's not his people.

When guys like Patty Delloruso, Mike DeSanctis or Georgie Zappola come back to the street after a long time in jail, they're familiar with the people and the way their family works. They fit in immediately and can start doing business.

That being said, the Lucchese administration will have to accomodate him if he wants back in the life. They will put him in a crew and help him to start some action. He will have to prove himself, not as a hitman but as reliable and efficient soldier.

Until he's off parole he better consider being set up with a legit job to cover him if needed. Last thing he needs is to be making money and the feds come around asking him where he's getting it.
Posted By: Goldy

Re: Gemini Twin Anthony Senter set for release. - 10/13/23 11:32 PM

I'm curious....when a guy like this gets out, is there a big envelope (so to speak) waiting for him? Is there anyone he knew/worked with that's even still around almost 40 years later? Lucchese leadership probably don't really give two shits he's getting out and feel they don't owe him anything as they weren't involved with him and he wasn't keeping his mouth shut doing his time for their benefit. I know it's a tv show, but in "Tulsa King" when Stallone's character gets out after 25 years he's with the remaining Capos in his Family not wanting him to get back any of his action and essentially banishing him to KC. Is that a little more realistic to how it would work out? Maybe help him get a shy business up and running?

Very interesting he's getting out though.
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: Gemini Twin Anthony Senter set for release. - 10/14/23 12:08 AM

From reading about the mob for a long time - money runs up hill, sh*t runs down. Doubt there’ll be a massive package for him, it will just be respect for his rep and time served. Also he will be hotter than the sun when he gets out as the feds will be all over him, he is one of the Gemini twins and effectively a serial mob killer.

The tommy reynolds story springs to mind. Worth a read if you don’t know it.

Senter would be clever to disappear on release, but not in the way he made people disappear!

Re: Gemini Twin Anthony Senter set for release. - 10/14/23 12:17 AM

Originally Posted by streetbossliborio
From reading about the mob for a long time - money runs up hill, sh*t runs down. Doubt there’ll be a massive package for him, it will just be respect for his rep and time served. Also he will be hotter than the sun when he gets out as the feds will be all over him, he is one of the Gemini twins and effectively a serial mob killer.

Senter would be clever to disappear on release, but not in the way he made people disappear!

Maybe there is a guy he can shake down who owes him money. Like Richie April did to Beansie.
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Gemini Twin Anthony Senter set for release. - 10/14/23 12:32 AM

Originally Posted by streetbossliborio

Maybe there is a guy he can shake down who owes him money. Like Richie April did to Beansie.

If there was they are dead or relocated and he’d never find them in this life.

Re: Gemini Twin Anthony Senter set for release. - 10/14/23 12:34 AM

What people seem to forget is if there's anyone that wanted him to stay within the family they would be feeding him information the entire time he was in prison. So he's not lost when he gets out. It's not like the guy lived in Supermax for 30 years.
Posted By: Mafia101

Re: Gemini Twin Anthony Senter set for release. - 10/14/23 03:46 AM

Originally Posted by Goldy
I'm curious....when a guy like this gets out, is there a big envelope (so to speak) waiting for him? Is there anyone he knew/worked with that's even still around almost 40 years later? Lucchese leadership probably don't really give two shits he's getting out and feel they don't owe him anything as they weren't involved with him and he wasn't keeping his mouth shut doing his time for their benefit. I know it's a tv show, but in "Tulsa King" when Stallone's character gets out after 25 years he's with the remaining Capos in his Family not wanting him to get back any of his action and essentially banishing him to KC. Is that a little more realistic to how it would work out? Maybe help him get a shy business up and running?

Very interesting he's getting out though.

Probably nothing crazy if anything at all. There's plenty of guys he knows still around in his family and others. He'll be viewed as a respected member and if he decides to continue his criminal societies no one will be standing in his way. We don't know what the conditions of his release are yet though. It could be parole or compassionate release or some other unforeseen matter. He might get years on supervisors release for all we know.

Re: Gemini Twin Anthony Senter set for release. - 10/14/23 10:39 AM

If you could attend a sit down with Senter, would you? He's hardcore Omerta and probably won't get on the Mob Talk carousel but in these days, you never know, maybe he'll do appearances on Sammy's and Mikey Scars show. The stories he could tell, he's got thirty bodies on him, maybe more. I know Pete LaFroscia and they are close, I might be able to get some first person accounts of some of the Gemini Crews misdeeds but I don't know if I would be comfortable being in the same room with him(Senter).

Re: Gemini Twin Anthony Senter set for release. - 10/14/23 12:15 PM

I think people underestimate just how difficult it is for someone to adjust to society after spending decades in prision. Im assuming he would stay with a relative and then lead a quiet life. He will be introduced to a whole new world and be in shock as to how much the world has changed.

Re: Gemini Twin Anthony Senter set for release. - 10/14/23 04:57 PM

Was Senter bi?

Serious question considering he is known to have raped a man before killing him.

Re: Gemini Twin Anthony Senter set for release. - 10/14/23 05:06 PM

Was Senter bi?

Serious question considering he is known to have raped a man before killing him.

You really are an A-hole.

Re: Gemini Twin Anthony Senter set for release. - 10/14/23 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by jace
Was Senter bi?

You really are an A-hole.

Why? He did partake in ass fucking and more than likely had the guy suck him off.

Some will say Im crazy but even I wouldnt ever do that to another man.

Re: Gemini Twin Anthony Senter set for release. - 10/14/23 08:30 PM

You seem to be making that up. Why would you do that?
Thats a black thing in prison.

Re: Gemini Twin Anthony Senter set for release. - 10/14/23 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by Lenox
You seem to be making that up. Why would you do that?
Thats a black thing in prison.

They sodomized the child rapist. True story.

Not making it up.

Re: Gemini Twin Anthony Senter set for release. - 10/14/23 08:48 PM

They crammed a sawed off broomstick up his dead corpses ass to send a message and I think it was Guglielmo who did it, not Senter.

Re: Gemini Twin Anthony Senter set for release. - 10/14/23 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by CNote
They crammed a sawed off broomstick up his dead corpses ass to send a message and I think it was Guglielmo who did it, not Senter.

Thank god. I found it hard to believe he was a fruit.

Re: Gemini Twin Anthony Senter set for release. - 10/21/23 03:03 PM

I think I read in the book Murder Machine that one or both of the Gemini Twins beat some guy to death with their fists. Now that's next level shit right there lol.
Posted By: Millspgh

Re: Gemini Twin Anthony Senter set for release. - 10/22/23 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by azguy

My guess is he has stayed up to date with current bosses and captains and guys getting made whil doing his time.
And you know he’s discussed all kinds of scams and ways to make money with the other guys from the life from all families who are coming and going while he sits there.

My point is if he wants to get back into it, he probably has the connections and some ideas of how to get started.

But he must be going to be on paper for the rest of his life so if he gets caught associating with known wiseguys, he will go right back to jail until he dies.
I doubt he wants that.

Plus aside from Sonny, guys doing 36 years and getting out at 68 years old are not typically in good health. It’s not like he’s been eating great food and seeing real doctors for the last 4 decades.
He probably just wants to lay low and stay out of the “life”.

And if he stays out, I can see him writing a book and yes- hitting the podcast circuit.

Re: Gemini Twin Anthony Senter set for release. - 10/22/23 12:24 PM

I agree, the mob life is definitely over for this guy. He's never getting off parole. Seems like mobsters go to jail for minor parole violations more than anything else nowadays. Look at Michael Mancuso, couldn't even wait 3 years before getting back into the thick of things.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET