Home

Cicale the rat keeps talking about Merlino

Posted By: Lenox

Cicale the rat keeps talking about Merlino - 10/07/23 11:18 PM

Cicale the rat keeps talking about Merlino as well as Gotti jr and many others but let's stick with Merlino. Why does Cicale,Alite, and all the other rats call guys like Merlino rats >?
It's abundantly clear that Merlino is no rat nor would he ever become one. What Cicale the creep does is try to make everyone appear to be a rat in order to make his ratting obscured by the " everyone is a rat " propaganda. This guy is a rat for having a beer with a cop, this guy is a rat for taking a plea, this guy is a rat for telling a Childs teacher he is being picked on. He is fuckin ridiculous. He wants to create the illusion that everyone is a rat. He actually said Merlino was a rat or is planning on being one! Is he fuckin kidding me.. What a clown.
Borello actually said Merlino never did any real time . what !!!! Borello claims he was crazy. I say bullshit. He also talks like a 12 year old. Borello was a mentally challenged, immature, spoiled brat who has no impulse control and has the IQ of a peanut butter sandwich.
Was Cicale a drug addict at one time ?
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Cicale the rat keeps talking about Merlino - 10/08/23 08:56 AM

Content !
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Cicale the rat keeps talking about Merlino - 10/08/23 09:12 AM

Merlino lost all respect by going on social media. Only little kids seem to think that's ok. Cicale and Borrello are lowlife rats nobody gives a flying fuck about so why waste time. What got me was that Cicale claims he's still in contact with active made guys in NY, including two capos and an underboss lol
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Cicale the rat keeps talking about Merlino - 10/08/23 09:20 AM

I am sure he has friends close to skippers even if they are not made but in the life you hear shit … I would hear things from women at the bar back in the 70’s -90 that was pretty important shit .

But not indictable shit just inside talk… its normal.
Posted By: Liggio

Re: Cicale the rat keeps talking about Merlino - 10/08/23 10:35 AM

Merlino is done with The Life so he can do whatever the fuck he wants. He's no longer one of them. For all we know he might just be doing this to push back against the rats since no one else will do it and everyone seems to be rat lovers out there. People's criticism of Merlino reminds me of when people would question Joe Bonanno’s omerta and criticize him for writing a book and doing interviews AFTER being kicked out of the Mafia. Just like Merlino, Bonanno was no longer a Mafioso so he could do whatever the fuck he wanted.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET