Home

What’s up in Canada?

Posted By: blacksheep

What’s up in Canada? - 09/19/23 03:14 AM

I know some of you guys follow Canada. I have been working so much lately that I have barely kept up on the forum at all for a while now. Who could give a general rundown of Canada? Are the rizuto people still alive and running anything? Is there a strong family there or is it warring factions? Are they still shooting it out up there like they were some years back? Who can give me the elevator speech on canada?
Posted By: Blackmobs

Re: What’s up in Canada? - 09/19/23 11:20 AM

Well when did you stop following what was happening in canada?
Because there is alot of things
Posted By: Mafia101

Re: What’s up in Canada? - 09/23/23 01:23 AM

Yeah like blackmobs said the timing matters.

From this year you had an attempt of Francesco Del Balso in January and then an attempt on Leonardo Rizzuto in March ordered by Francesco Del Balso. Francesco Del Balso apparently aligned with the Hells Angels to take over the book and when that failed they possibly set him up to be murdered in June. Someone took a shot at Moreno Gallo's kid but ended up killing his wife instead and people have been arrested for it. Marco Pizzi and Davide Barberio have had their businesses shot up and burned since April and Davide Barberio has been arrested and held in Ontario since the end of July on unknown charges. Then at the beginning of the month Giuseppe Lopez was killed in the Dominican Republic.
Posted By: Hollander

Re: What’s up in Canada? - 09/23/23 02:03 AM

A year ago Vincenzo Armeni was also killed.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: What’s up in Canada? - 09/23/23 04:06 AM

Read the thread from antimafia about Montreal and you’ll see everything you need and want to know
Posted By: VitoCahill

Re: What’s up in Canada? - 09/23/23 05:44 PM

yeah unfortunately black sheep there is no coles notes for the ongoing mayhem in the mtl mafia.
i would suggest starting with the pages in the 140's on the limitless thread about the montreal mafia war never being over. this would at least get you into the 2020's and beyond as far as being current.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET