Home

New Evidence in JFK Assassination

Posted By: eastsideofvan

New Evidence in JFK Assassination - 09/10/23 09:49 PM

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/09/09/us/politics/jfk-assassination-witness-paul-landis.html

We've had a few really good JFK assassination discussions on this forum, so I offer this incredible new allegation - perhaps the most substantive and significant since the assassination itself.

Paul Landis, a member of JFK's Secret Service detail who was present on the running board of the limousine that day, has come forward to say that he is the one who found the "magic bullet" and placed it on Gov. Connally's stretcher. He does not know how the bullet then traveled to Kennedy's stretcher.

Most significant however is where Landis retrieved the bullet from. He picked it up from inside the back of the limo upon arrival at Parkland Hospital. Where was it? Wait for it...

...behind the President.

By itself, this does not necessarily change any conclusions at this point but will merit significant review of all evidence offered to date. If the bullet was recovered from *behind* the president....how did it travel forward through Gov. Connally in the jumpseat ahead of Kennedy?

I have pre-ordered the book and will report back when I've read it.

Initial thoughts; the idea that the man just went and basically lived under a rock for 60 years, simply being absent from the Warren Commisison, the House Committee in the 1970's, the release of Oliver Stone's movie, and everything else, will certainly prompt significant suspicion from the pro-conspiracy camp...on the other hand, he could be handing the pro-conspiracy lobby one of the most significant issues in their favour since the publication of Six Second in Dallas.

Is this a "smoking gun" proving shots from the front...or is it a meaningless red herring? We shall soon have Mr. Landis' account. Whether or not it truly brings us any concrete answers remains to be seen.

Incredible that it's taken 60 years to get this man to come forward with this information.
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: New Evidence in JFK Assassination - 09/13/23 05:48 AM

Thanks for the info
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET