Home

Cartel Killing Filmed

Posted By: jace

Cartel Killing Filmed - 09/02/23 01:39 AM

Reinaldo Fuentes was tied up on a boat, the dumped wearing an anchor tied around him into the ocean. He was alive when they did it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12457087/Venezuelan-narco-body-dumped-Caribbean-Sea.html
Posted By: Liggio

Re: Cartel Killing Filmed - 09/02/23 03:59 AM

Yeah I seen that. I found the video to be disappointing, because I think he was drugged. He had to be. He was way too compliant, with absolutely no emotion whatsoever all the way to the point where he's dumped overboard head first. If I was going to do something like that to my enemies, I would actually want them to kick and squirm and beg and plead. Very disappointing video.
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: Cartel Killing Filmed - 09/02/23 06:52 AM

That's one badly researched article. Reinaldo Fuentes was a drug trafficker for the Clan Del Golfo (aka Urabeños), which is a Colombian cartel and of which Dairo Antonio Usuga David was the former leader. Nothing to do with the Gulf Cartel based in Tamaulipas, Mexico.

For someone who skimmed millions of dollars, they went easy on him. As far as cartel videos go, this one was rather soft. Especially compared to that crap they pull in Mexico; a few months ago Cartel Del Noreste uploaded a video where they had captured a La Linea/Juarez Cartel member and they flayed the guy's head while he was still alive. The guy seemed to be drugged as well, but still stuff like that is just unnecessarily cruel and absolutely ghastly.
Posted By: Liggio

Re: Cartel Killing Filmed - 09/02/23 05:00 PM

Oh wow, so the two cartels have similar names. Still a big mistake. The writer should be terminated.
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Cartel Killing Filmed - 09/04/23 12:28 AM

The Gulf Clan in Colombia is based in Urabá Antioquia most of this region's northern portion is part of the Colombian Caribbean Region bordering the Caribbean sea.

The Gulf Cartel is a drug cartel from the Mexican state of Tamaulipas. The cartel takes its name from the Gulf of Mexico and is one of the largest cartels in the country, and the oldest cartel in the country.
Posted By: RushStreet

Re: Cartel Killing Filmed - 09/04/23 10:30 AM

These guys are psychopathic scumbags to the fullest extent of the word. Drug abusers , killing innocent animals as well. Scroll to the bottom of the article to see.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ountry-s-feared-gangs-just-CHILDREN.html

© 2024 GangsterBB.NET