Home

10 years from the last authorized mob hit

Posted By: furio_from_naples

10 years from the last authorized mob hit - 07/18/23 08:44 AM

The last hit was on meldish ordered by madonna. After that the other mobsters killed (apart Frank Cali) was associates that killed each others.
For me the mob simply start hidding the bodies for avoid attention.
What do you think?
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: 10 years from the last authorized mob hit - 07/18/23 09:34 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Mafia101

Re: 10 years from the last authorized mob hit - 07/18/23 11:30 PM

If they were hiding bodies there would be a list of missing mafiosi
Posted By: Hollander

Re: 10 years from the last authorized mob hit - 07/19/23 12:03 AM

In Italy they say when they are not dropping bodies the "Mafias" are even more dangerous/powerful.

Re: 10 years from the last authorized mob hit - 07/19/23 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by Hollander
In Italy they say when they are not dropping bodies the "Mafias" are even more dangerous/powerful.

+1
Posted By: mike68

Re: 10 years from the last authorized mob hit - 07/19/23 04:15 PM

Better question, when was the last authorized hit that they actually got away with? Probably Seccafico.

Anyone who even breathed on the planning for the Meldish hit is done for life. And 25 years for Anthony Nicodemo.
Posted By: Liggio

Re: 10 years from the last authorized mob hit - 07/19/23 04:21 PM

Anthony Nicodemo was just begging to get caught, and the Meldish case was so flimsy I have no earthly idea how they got any convictions. Not the best examples. The Tony Zizzo hit in Chicago is still unsolved I believe. Hard to keep up with this stuff when you're always busy.
Posted By: Big_Tuna93

Re: 10 years from the last authorized mob hit - 07/19/23 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by Liggio
Anthony Nicodemo was just begging to get caught, and the Meldish case was so flimsy I have no earthly idea how they got any convictions. Not the best examples. The Tony Zizzo hit in Chicago is still unsolved I believe. Hard to keep up with this stuff when you're always busy.

Zizzo and Ronnie Jarrett remain unsolved from Chicago, although Jarrett was 6-7 years before Zizzo.

Re: 10 years from the last authorized mob hit - 07/19/23 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by Big_Tuna93

Zizzo and Ronnie Jarrett remain unsolved from Chicago, although Jarrett was 6-7 years before Zizzo.

There are also some other several suspiciois killings after the Zizzo and Jarret hits, but it seems we still dont have enough evidence to label them as mpb-related. Dont get me wrong for not giving some names because as I already said, i still dont have a clue regarding the Outfits involvment with the hits on those victims. Although remember that after Sarno's imprisonment, the Outfit became more legit and elusive than ever before.
Posted By: Big_Tuna93

Re: 10 years from the last authorized mob hit - 07/19/23 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by Toodoped
Originally Posted by Big_Tuna93

There are also some other several suspiciois killings after the Zizzo and Jarret hits, but it seems we still dont have enough evidence to label them as mpb-related. Dont get me wrong for not giving some names because as I already said, i still dont have a clue regarding the Outfits involvment with the hits on those victims. Although remember that after Sarno's imprisonment, the Outfit became more legit and elusive than ever before.

Just for fun, but in your mind, who do you think was behind Zizzo and Jarrett hits?
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: 10 years from the last authorized mob hit - 07/19/23 06:27 PM

Rocco Maniscalco hit in South Philly was as clean as they come.

-Dante
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: 10 years from the last authorized mob hit - 07/19/23 06:31 PM

https://6abc.com/rocco-maniscalco-crime-fighters-danielle-romanoff-unsolved/13469637/

13 years ago, this was just on the News.

-Dante
Posted By: Strax

Re: 10 years from the last authorized mob hit - 07/19/23 06:55 PM

Well in Italy that is the case , because it means business is doing well , no one likes going to war , but they will get into one without a problem. While in US its different, they don't have that much manpower to spare and if mob war/increased murders starts happening , that will just bring insane heat on them and feds would pick them all up in matters of days.

Re: 10 years from the last authorized mob hit - 07/19/23 09:26 PM

Yes, but it's also a strategy 'Pax Mafiosa' no feuding like in the past in Sicily but also in the USA.
Posted By: Strax

Re: 10 years from the last authorized mob hit - 07/19/23 10:15 PM

Yes, but it's also a strategy 'Pax Mafiosa' no feuding like in the past in Sicily but also in the USA.

Of course, today they tend to resolve conflicts by meeting and talking , murder is last resort , both in Sicily and Calabria , Naples is different story , there is different war every year. Also people on top of organized crime today in Italy are lawyers,bankers and so on, while in the past it was uneducated guy with a lupara in local meeting point lol

Re: 10 years from the last authorized mob hit - 07/19/23 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by Strax

Of course, today they tend to resolve conflicts by meeting and talking , murder is last resort , both in Sicily and Calabria , Naples is different story , there is different war every year. Also people on top of organized crime today in Italy are lawyers,bankers and so on, while in the past it was uneducated guy with a lupara in local meeting point lol

Yes Camorra is different people have tried to make a PAX but peace negotiations were never succesful over a long period. Although Italian secret service allegedly met with the Camorra's Casalesi clan to try to negotiate an end to mafia violence in the early 2000s. That still seems to work in Caserta.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET