Home

Colombo capo Joey Amato to be released soon

Posted By: Giacalone

Colombo capo Joey Amato to be released soon - 07/08/23 09:14 PM

Once claimed he ran Staten Island. Whatever the truth may be, he still heads one of the biggest crews in NYC. Seen here with his 30-year-old son Joey Jr. who is alleged by some to be a newly inducted member of that life

[Linked Image]
Posted By: LittleAl2021

Re: Colombo capo Joey Amato to be released soon - 07/11/23 01:24 PM

He could have been the boss had he not been arrested
Posted By: RushStreet

Re: Colombo capo Joey Amato to be released soon - 07/11/23 03:37 PM

The NY Guys really know how to dress well. Love those sunglasses also.

I don't get why any mobster wouldn't follow their example. So many fuckin bums in other parts of the country but I'm sure the East Coast does have some also.
Posted By: VitoCahill

Re: Colombo capo Joey Amato to be released soon - 07/11/23 05:27 PM

dont see why amato still cant be boss. large crew, well liked...i think, did time without ratting...thats a plus and youngish. for the colombo current top admin amato would be a good candidate for boss because of some of the reasons i listed. however for the very same reasons those with nepotistic positions and attitudes and last names may consider him a threat . amato should be put in a top position upon parole restrictions being up if he has any. acting boss, underboss...BOSS. i am no fan of the colombos or the persicos for that matter ...u can tell, but at one point do some of there alleged capos and leaders say enough is enough with putting a persico or a russo or one of their allies in the big chair?

Re: Colombo capo Joey Amato to be released soon - 07/11/23 07:12 PM

They want Teddy as the boss which shows that the Persico’s are still a force within the family.Capeci also told us about Carmine Persico Jr becoming a Capo recently.Amato was with the Orena faction so that could halt his move but his most recent arrest was also quite foolish, he could have lost some respect as a result of that
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Colombo capo Joey Amato to be released soon - 07/11/23 10:15 PM

Why call it the Colombo family the Persico family would be a better fit.
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Colombo capo Joey Amato to be released soon - 07/11/23 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by LittleAl2021
They want Teddy as the boss which shows that the Persico’s are still a force within the family.Capeci also told us about Carmine Persico Jr becoming a Capo recently.Amato was with the Orena faction so that could halt his move but his most recent arrest was also quite foolish, he could have lost some respect as a result of that

Carmine has a lot of facial hair for a skipper .

Re: Colombo capo Joey Amato to be released soon - 07/11/23 10:48 PM

At this point it is the Persico Family. The Persico’s have literally dominated the leadership for years.
Facial hair won’t be a problem.
That guy could end up being the boss one day
Posted By: eastsideofvan

Re: Colombo capo Joey Amato to be released soon - 07/11/23 11:31 PM

At this point you could probably say that they're the Bellomo, Persico and Amuso families.

The other two families have yet to be dominated so decisively by anyone else as to befit their renaming.
Posted By: Giacalone

Re: Colombo capo Joey Amato to be released soon - 07/12/23 01:22 AM

Originally Posted by LittleAl2021
Amato was with the Orena faction so that could halt his move but his most recent arrest was also quite foolish, he could have lost some respect as a result of that

Most of these guys have made some errors, but Amato's strengths far outweigh his flaws as far as I'm concerned. He's a serious tough guy, a major earner and a strong leader. Another thing about Amato is that he's got valuable connections all over the city and in Philly.

Teddy Jr. is probably the boss right now though. He is another force and is someone who seems to have everyone's respect.
Posted By: azguy

Re: Colombo capo Joey Amato to be released soon - 07/12/23 05:11 AM

The whole tracking the ex-GF, etc is pretty embarrassing if you ask me
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Colombo capo Joey Amato to be released soon - 07/12/23 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by azguy
The whole tracking the ex-GF, etc is pretty embarrassing if you ask me

I agree. If he can let some woman dictate his emotions, he has no business being a leader of any kind. He may be an earner and a tough bastard. I'm not doubting that, but what does it say about his judgment if he allows a woman to mess with his mind like that?

Re: Colombo capo Joey Amato to be released soon - 07/12/23 04:10 PM

Teddy’s recent arrest could take him out of being the boss because by the time he gets outs, someone else could have taken the position.
Posted By: VitoCahill

Re: Colombo capo Joey Amato to be released soon - 07/12/23 06:11 PM

yes how more idiotic could this family get than to again anoint a recently indicted capo/admin member the boss title...its ridiculous and historically only breeds animosity. i would hope that amato being on the orena faction side in 3rd war wouldnt still exclude him from an admin position. if that is the case this family is beyond help. if that level of suspicion and disrespect continues to exist the colombos are doomed. and really so amato was on orenas side...wars over there is no side. there are no more factions, noone is shooting at each other on the streets. amato being allied with orena faction is a mute point also because as far as i can tell he was made capo after that war correct? making carmine persico the boss who ultimately promoted him.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET