Home

Movies That Should've Been Made

Posted By: Liggio

Movies That Should've Been Made - 04/21/23 10:39 AM

It's just plain blasphemy that no movies have been made on the DeMeo crew, Nicky Scarfo, Vic and Gaspipe, I mean the list goes on. It's just downright criminal. Martin Scorsese, America's greatest gangster film director, missed so many opportunities. Anyway, I just thought I'd throw that out there.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Movies That Should've Been Made - 04/21/23 11:58 AM

Scarfo era, Vincent Gigante, Greg Scarpa, Joe Zerilli, Stefano Magaddino, the Younstown wars, Providence Rhode Island. There are many but those ones should have been made already.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Movies That Should've Been Made - 04/21/23 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by Liggio
It's just plain blasphemy that no movies have been made on the DeMeo crew, Nicky Scarfo, Vic and Gaspipe, I mean the list goes on. It's just downright criminal. Martin Scorsese, America's greatest gangster film director, missed so many opportunities. Anyway, I just thought I'd throw that out there.

Just because their stories isnt glamour like Godfather or Godfellas.
A movie or a serie tv on the,DeMeo crew could easly start Kuklinsky that goes to pee and sees a corpse bleeding in the bathtub and says "fucking Italians!"
Posted By: Malavita

Re: Movies That Should've Been Made - 04/21/23 01:59 PM

I don't get why nobody made a movie about Chin Gigante. longtime Mafia Boss with a more or less staged mental issue. he had two families, one brother is a priest, another is gay. The scenario writes itself.

I agree about Scarfo. It would be a great movie.
Posted By: merlino

Re: Movies That Should've Been Made - 04/21/23 04:09 PM

Tv series about the Ciganlini family and South Philly during the Stanfa war is made for a tv series, brothers killing brothers thrown in a wild car like Veasey. Get John Leguizamo to play Veasey.....
Posted By: majicrat

Re: Movies That Should've Been Made - 04/21/23 05:38 PM

I believe theres a movie coming out soon called "the gemini lounge" about the Demeo crew
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET