Home

Image of 2020 Lucchese park meeting

Posted By: LuanKuci

Image of 2020 Lucchese park meeting - 04/12/23 01:25 PM

From left to right:
Andrew DiSimone, Michael DeSantis, Anthony Villani, Unknown with hat (possibly Anthony Baratta), Unknown with mask (possibly George Zappola), Unkown seated down.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Mafia101

Re: Image of 2020 Lucchese park meeting - 04/12/23 03:25 PM

Andrew DiSimone Michael DeSantis Anthony Villani Anthony Barratta George Zappola and Frank Salerno seated.
Posted By: RushStreet

Re: Image of 2020 Lucchese park meeting - 04/12/23 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by LuanKuci
From left to right:
Andrew DiSimone, Michael DeSantis, Anthony Villani, Unknown with hat (possibly Anthony Baratta), Unknown with mask (possibly George Zappola), Unkown seated down.

[Linked Image]

Wearing fucking masks? How much worse can these mobsters get? Notice that the guy in the middle who actually dresses well is the only one not wearing one. He should have slapped those masks off their fuckin face.
Posted By: Mafia101

Re: Image of 2020 Lucchese park meeting - 04/12/23 03:57 PM

Rush what's wrong with you? Were you bullied as a child over what you wore to school? It's a very weird obsession you have with how people dress.
Posted By: Mikey_Sunset

Re: Image of 2020 Lucchese park meeting - 04/12/23 04:51 PM

They're dressed like old guys dress. The wives probably got most of those outfits at Ross. Not a big deal.

What is interesting is the fact they'd meet in a park. It's a mob cliche.
Posted By: Strax

Re: Image of 2020 Lucchese park meeting - 04/12/23 05:10 PM

From left to right:

[Linked Image]

From the gangland article:

Andrew DiSimone, Michael (Big Mike) DeSantis, Villani, Anthony (Bowat) Baratta, George (Georgie Neck) Zappola, and Frank (Skinny Frank) Salerno.
Posted By: Big_Tuna93

Re: Image of 2020 Lucchese park meeting - 04/12/23 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by RushStreet
From left to right:

[Linked Image]

Wearing fucking masks? How much worse can these mobsters get? Notice that the guy in the middle who actually dresses well is the only one not wearing one. He should have slapped those masks off their fuckin face.

HA. You and the outfits man! In regards to the masks I hear you, but this was 2020, and all these guys were/are "at risk." I agree it's lame but it was probably required during that time. Especially in NYC.
Posted By: RushStreet

Re: Image of 2020 Lucchese park meeting - 04/12/23 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by Big_Tuna93
From left to right:

[Linked Image]

HA. You and the outfits man! In regards to the masks I hear you, but this was 2020, and all these guys were/are "at risk." I agree it's lame but it was probably required during that time. Especially in NYC.

Yes good point. I believe it was an arrestable offense back then if you were not wearing a mask in NYC as crazy as that is.
Posted By: Big_Tuna93

Re: Image of 2020 Lucchese park meeting - 04/12/23 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by Big_Tuna93
From left to right:

[Linked Image]

Yes good point. I believe it was an arrestable offense back then if you were not wearing a mask in NYC as crazy as that is.

Incredibly dumb times we're living in!
Posted By: eastsideofvan

Re: Image of 2020 Lucchese park meeting - 04/12/23 09:45 PM

If the time stamps are correct, this would have been shot in early May of 2020 - pretty well the early height of the pandemic - in New York no less which had some of the most draconian COVID restrictions in the country.

In the context of May 2020, if you're a member of a secret criminal organization, why would you draw unnecessary attention to yourself by not wearing a mask?

From left to right:

[Linked Image]

Posted By: Liggio

Re: Image of 2020 Lucchese park meeting - 04/13/23 01:21 AM

I guarantee you that there's occasions where these gentlemen actually "dress like mobsters," trust me Rush.
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: Image of 2020 Lucchese park meeting - 04/14/23 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by Mikey_Sunset
They're dressed like old guys dress. The wives probably got most of those outfits at Ross. Not a big deal.

Agree 100%. If they wear pinstripe suits and fedora hats like they are extras in an Al Capone movie, they are going to stand out like sore thumbs. This way they look like a bunch of normal guys who get together in the park once in a while and BS about the old neighborhood. As for the masks, most of those guys are older, probably some pre existing health conditions so why take a chance?
Posted By: majicrat

Re: Image of 2020 Lucchese park meeting - 04/14/23 04:17 PM

Anyone know what park this is
Posted By: Brovelli

Re: Image of 2020 Lucchese park meeting - 04/15/23 05:03 AM

Originally Posted by majicrat
Anyone know what park this is

I believe it's the one opposite Rao's but not certain
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET