Home

Current mobster owned Strip Clubs. List them.

Posted By: RushStreet

Current mobster owned Strip Clubs. List them. - 04/11/23 08:03 PM

Reading a story today on the Sopranos and the Bada Bing got me thinking about the current strip joints that are owned by connected guys. I know there has to be a few out in states such as Jersey and New York.

Anyone here know who owns which ones?

Discuss.
Posted By: Giacalone

Re: Current mobster owned Strip Clubs. List them. - 04/11/23 08:17 PM

There's quite a few of those and even more that pay tribute to them. This is one area where they remain strong lol
Posted By: Big_Tuna93

Re: Current mobster owned Strip Clubs. List them. - 04/11/23 08:23 PM

I'd imagine a good chunk of the ones in South Florida are kicking some tribute. There's no shortage of them down in the Miami area and I'd bet many of them are connected.

Re: Current mobster owned Strip Clubs. List them. - 04/11/23 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by Big_Tuna93
I'd imagine a good chunk of the ones in South Florida are kicking some tribute. There's no shortage of them down in the Miami area and I'd bet many of them are connected.

How about Tampa Florida? I imagine a few there are connected as well.

Re: Current mobster owned Strip Clubs. List them. - 04/11/23 09:29 PM

I'm sure both Tampa, as well as the Boca/Del Ray area have connected strip clubs. I just happen to spend a good chunk of time in the Miami area in the winter so I'm more familiar.
Posted By: blueracing347

Re: Current mobster owned Strip Clubs. List them. - 04/11/23 10:25 PM

There was a strip club in New Port Richey called Brass Flamingo which is thirty minutes north of Tampa. There was this one manager who would always be dressed to the nines. I often wondered if he was connected. He was a normal sized man in his 50's, but you could tell he was in charge. The two big ones in Tampa are Odyssey and Mons Venus. You get full nude, but no alcohol. In Pasco County you get both. Granted there are a bunch of shit holes but there are two that are good.
Posted By: LuanKuci

Re: Current mobster owned Strip Clubs. List them. - 04/11/23 11:01 PM

Pharaoh’s in Cheektowaga, NY owned by alleged Buffalo LCN associate Peter Gerace Jr.
Posted By: RomanNE

Re: Current mobster owned Strip Clubs. List them. - 04/12/23 01:43 AM

Any club in RI or MA.
Posted By: Malavita

Re: Current mobster owned Strip Clubs. List them. - 04/12/23 06:26 AM

"Gossip" in Long Island is controlled by Genovese capo Ralphie Balsamo.
Posted By: Mikey_Sunset

Re: Current mobster owned Strip Clubs. List them. - 04/12/23 04:44 PM

How about Harry Mohney and the Deja Vu empire? There's gotta be some connection there, right?
Posted By: The_Marble_Guy

Re: Current mobster owned Strip Clubs. List them. - 04/12/23 05:37 PM

Club Desire in Prov
Posted By: SonnyfromPeoria

Re: Current mobster owned Strip Clubs. List them. - 04/13/23 01:34 AM

Big Als...Peoria,IL
Ownership in the 90s was a guy named Duane Cassano who eventually left for Vegas and sold the place to a guy named Al Zuccarini who passed away in last 5 or 6 years or so..
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: Current mobster owned Strip Clubs. List them. - 04/13/23 07:38 PM

Historically speaking….

1) Scores the DePalma’s/Jr Gotti Gambino
2) VIP’s Gambino Controlled.
3) Scarlets, Anthony T.G. GRAZIANO.
4) Satin Dolls/Bada Bing, Toni Lodi, Genovese Associate.
5) Wiggles/Penthouse Club - Vinny Ocean Palermo, DeCalvacante

That’s what comes to mind, not my scene so I am very far removed from strip clubs these days…,

Re: Current mobster owned Strip Clubs. List them. - 04/13/23 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by BensonHURST
Historically speaking….

That’s what comes to mind, not my scene so I am very far removed from strip clubs these days…,

Back in the day, you never knew what the girls looked like during their normal daily lives. Now with Instagram you can find out how some of these women live and how they look when they are not all dolled up when they are working. To be completely honest its a huge turn off when you see who they really are. Just fucking gross and makes you realize why you never should ever pursue a stripper for a relationship or life in general. Most are total white trailer park trash. Seeing them outside the strip club makes you want to throw up.

Re: Current mobster owned Strip Clubs. List them. - 04/13/23 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by SonnyfromPeoria
Big Als...Peoria,IL
Ownership in the 90s was a guy named Duane Cassano who eventually left for Vegas and sold the place to a guy named Al Zuccarini who passed away in last 5 or 6 years or so..

Much respect to you for dropping Big Al's in here.
Posted By: Friend_of_Henry

Re: Current mobster owned Strip Clubs. List them. - 04/13/23 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by RushStreet
Historically speaking….

Back in the day, you never knew what the girls looked like during their normal daily lives. Now with Instagram you can find out how some of these women live and how they look when they are not all dolled up when they are working. To be completely honest its a huge turn off when you see who they really are. Just fucking gross and makes you realize why you never should ever pursue a stripper for a relationship or life in general. Most are total white trailer park trash. Seeing them outside the strip club makes you want to throw up.

My friend owns and operates a strip club in the Mahoning Valley, no one left to kick-up too.
However he tells me that almost all the "girls" are lesbians, junkies or both.
Think of that next time you're thinking of making it "rain" on one of these lovely ladies .
Posted By: SonnyfromPeoria

Re: Current mobster owned Strip Clubs. List them. - 04/14/23 02:41 AM

Hahah...Big Als isnt mobbed up at all...Al was a nobody...why nobody extorted him idk...but cash cow if possible...if anybody had any gambling action goin on tho i would of bet on Jerry Agatucci who owned Agatuccis Pizza on University....great place...still open today....

Re: Current mobster owned Strip Clubs. List them. - 04/14/23 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by Friend_of_Henry
Originally Posted by RushStreet
Historically speaking….

My friend owns and operates a strip club in the Mahoning Valley, no one left to kick-up too.
However he tells me that almost all the "girls" are lesbians, junkies or both.
Think of that next time you're thinking of making it "rain" on one of these lovely ladies .

When I was in Florida I decided to check out a couple different ones. Spent $20 in each one , didn't even buy a lap dance the entire night. First one the girls were very trashy and not even that good looking so I just stood by the bar and talked with the bartender. About 30 minutes later I jumped in an UBER and headed to a place one of the girls recommended since she knew I wasn't feeling the vibe of the place. So I went in there and had a couple drinks at the bar then ended up leaving about an hour later. Its obvious Im not much of a guy who's gonna throw money away at these places. I just go so I don't have to stare at dudes in some bar somewhere. I'd rather watch girls walk around and dnace naked on stage to be completely honest when I'm having a few drinks. I can count on two fingers the number of times I go to a strip club in the same year.

Dancers are scam artists lets be honest. Like you said most are lesbians and junkies and they will prey on men who they feel will spend money on them.

I'm not one of those guys and they figure that out within 5 minutes of talking to me.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET