Home

Wannabe mobsters and track suits.

Posted By: RushStreet

Wannabe mobsters and track suits. - 03/28/23 02:56 AM

How many of you know of these guys who think being Italian and putting on a track suit while chewing gum or chewing on a toothpick makes them a bad ass mobster?

Seems like there are alot of them out there.

Discuss.
Posted By: Mafia101

Re: Wannabe mobsters and track suits. - 03/28/23 08:38 AM

Go join some fashion forum
Posted By: RushStreet

Re: Wannabe mobsters and track suits. - 03/28/23 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by Mafia101
Go join some fashion forum

You stand on a corner outside a local bar and pretend you are in Bronx tale don’t you? Yeah you do, admit it.
Posted By: jace

Re: Wannabe mobsters and track suits. - 03/28/23 01:54 PM

Track suits, toothpicks, what the hell are you going on about? You over do the fashion talk to the point where I think you do this as a bad joke.
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: Wannabe mobsters and track suits. - 03/28/23 05:57 PM

ohwell
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Wannabe mobsters and track suits. - 03/28/23 09:23 PM

Nothing wrong with a good tracksuit LOL.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Wannabe mobsters and track suits. - 03/29/23 04:02 AM

[Deleted. No slurs!
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Wannabe mobsters and track suits. - 03/29/23 01:48 PM

Track suits aren’t a new trend with the mob. Been going on since the 80’s
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: Wannabe mobsters and track suits. - 03/29/23 02:00 PM

During the 80s and early 90s the so-called fashion was known as "Diesel Power" grin lol im serious no kidding,,,

[Linked Image]

....and heres one song while you are looking at the pic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLSr0BAlndM lol

Posted By: Strax

Re: Wannabe mobsters and track suits. - 03/29/23 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by Toodoped
During the 80s and early 90s the so-called fashion was known as "Diesel Power" grin lol im serious no kidding,,,

Knele was classic hothead of 90's and prime example of "diesel culture". His father "Buca Al Capone" is still alive tho.

Re: Wannabe mobsters and track suits. - 03/29/23 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Strax
Originally Posted by Toodoped

Knele was classic hothead of 90's and prime example of "diesel culture". His father "Buca Al Capone" is still alive tho.

+1 my brother from another mother. Ziveli wink
Posted By: Liggio

Re: Wannabe mobsters and track suits. - 03/29/23 06:06 PM

The thing is that these days there's zero fashion, as in zip, nada, nothing. Hoodies, sweatpants, tennis shoes and flip-flops is not fashion. It's laziness, sloppy. People these days dress more for comfort and to lounge around. I would think if you're a wiseguy though you'd want to make a statement.

Re: Wannabe mobsters and track suits. - 03/30/23 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by Liggio
The thing is that these days there's zero fashion, as in zip, nada, nothing. Hoodies, sweatpants, tennis shoes and flip-flops is not fashion. It's laziness, sloppy. People these days dress more for comfort and to lounge around. I would think if you're a wiseguy though you'd want to make a statement.

If you ask me the best fashion was from the 1920's until the 1960s lol (look at the fed from the left side on how he's looking at Mooney's outfit Lol)

[Linked Image]
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET