Home

“Mousie” is out

Posted By: azguy

“Mousie” is out - 03/23/23 01:01 AM

The old Philly UB is out and in a halfway Joseph “Mousie” Massimino

he'll be back inside, he can't stay away but the 3 years of supervised release may slow him down
Posted By: Mafia101

Re: “Mousie” is out - 03/23/23 01:12 AM

Where have you been the last 2 months? In other news Steve Mazzone went to prison too lol
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: “Mousie” is out - 03/23/23 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by azguy
The old Philly UB is out and in a halfway Joseph “Mousie” Massimino

he'll be back inside, he can't stay away but the 3 years of supervised release may slow him down

-
So, I gather from your post that what you're actually saying is that "there's now a mouse in the house?"...a halfway house?

And that you feel, "he'll be back inside" because, "he can't stay away" from the cheese? Is that it?
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: “Mousie” is out - 03/24/23 08:51 AM

When your underboss is named Mousie you know you got problems
Posted By: Liggio

Re: “Mousie” is out - 03/24/23 10:45 AM

Mousie I believe is just a play on his surname Massimino. It means nothing, sometimes the weasel looking motherfuckers are the most stand-up. Just look at the Angiulo brothers out of Boston, huge moneymakers and none of them were rats.
Posted By: SonnyfromPeoria

Re: “Mousie” is out - 03/24/23 11:00 AM

Welcome home Mousie....Massimino has always been stand up.
Posted By: Lenox

Re: “Mousie” is out - 03/24/23 01:03 PM

He is like a phone booth, standing straight up. He did a lot of time.
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: “Mousie” is out - 03/26/23 05:07 PM

He is like “MIGHTY MOUSE”
Them boys used to be called “TURKS” and it appears they were never schooled in the old school LCN, traditions.

The one tradition that they all have steadfastly made part of their being is “OMERTÀ”
And I do not believe they are still the “YOUNG TURKS”

They are the only LCN family that is STRONGER TODAY than it was when their new boss/Merlino first took over.

They are really the only family that has gained in the form of guys on the street and active crews.

© 2024 GangsterBB.NET