Home

Do drug cartels worship the devil? Yes or no?

Posted By: RushStreet

Do drug cartels worship the devil? Yes or no? - 03/17/23 07:21 PM

Most mexicans the good ones are very catholic and family oriented people.

So it makes me believe that the criminals that are in drug cartels are not religious people at all and worship an evil spirit, such as the devil or a demon. I believe I read something a while back that talks about this and how they have some God of darkness that they worship or something if they belong to the cartel. This would explain why they can kill babies and children with no remorse or second thoughts.

Is this true?

Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Do drug cartels worship the devil? Yes or no? - 03/17/23 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by RushStreet
Most mexicans the good ones are very catholic and family oriented people.

So it makes me believe that the criminals that are in drug cartels are not religious people at all and worship an evil spirit, such as the devil or a demon. I believe I read something a while back that talks about this and how they have some God of darkness that they worship or something if they belong to the cartel. This would explain why they can kill babies and children with no remorse or second thoughts.

Is this true?

There was a cartel named Knight Templars where the founder Moreno Gonzales was adorated like a god and there was pseudo religious initiation rites.
The situation is the same of all crime gruops they believe in the money not in the God.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Templar_Cartel
Posted By: GangstersInc

Re: Do drug cartels worship the devil? Yes or no? - 03/19/23 09:49 AM

Worshipping the devil happened in American gangs:

“The system of America is scared when they see us unite” – Profile of devil-worshipping East Coast Crips boss Paul Wallace https://gangstersinc.org/blog/the-system-of-america-is-scared-when-they-see-us-unite-profile-of
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: Do drug cartels worship the devil? Yes or no? - 03/19/23 01:26 PM

I think they worship money.
Posted By: RushStreet

Re: Do drug cartels worship the devil? Yes or no? - 03/19/23 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by Fleming_Ave
I think they worship money.

Explain how they accept microwaving babies and killing young children then?

Tons of guys who worship money in organized crime that would never do that shit. It’s something way more evil and sinister behind it.
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: Do drug cartels worship the devil? Yes or no? - 03/20/23 07:30 PM

The killing kids and babies is a disgusting intimidation tactic. Are you going to try to rob them or inform on them knowing what they are capable of?
Posted By: jace

Re: Do drug cartels worship the devil? Yes or no? - 03/21/23 08:04 PM

I think Fleming Avenue has it right, they want to scare everyone. They will also kill anyone who informs, rats or civilians who witness things and tell the police. Killing baby's by microwave is disgusting, but has no ties to Devil worship.
Posted By: jace

Re: Do drug cartels worship the devil? Yes or no? - 03/21/23 08:09 PM

There is Santeria worshiping in Mexico and nations close to them, maybe that is what RushStreeet means.
There is an old movie with Javier Barden about that subject. Here is a wikipedia breakdown of the film. I just read it, and can see where Rush gets the idea. It's sounds very sickening. Rosie Perez was also in the film.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perdita_Durango
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Do drug cartels worship the devil? Yes or no? - 03/22/23 12:20 AM

The cartels are paramilitaries, it's a war and in wars terrible things happen.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET