Home

Cartel Turn in Kidnappers

Posted By: jace

Cartel Turn in Kidnappers - 03/10/23 05:27 PM

Last week four Americans were kidnapped in Mexico, two were killed. The story is that Cartel members mistook them for rivals, which is hard to believe. Now the cartels have turned in five of it's members to authorities. They locked the men in a car, and sent a note explaining that the kidnapping was unsanctioned.
It is as if they ratted on their own men. I wonder if in turn the men will talk about the cartel. I doubt it, mostly because they are in Mexican custody, and the cartel can get to them in Mexican prisons. Plus their families would be killed.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...gs-cartel-offers-apology-letter-suspects
Posted By: RushStreet

Re: Cartel Turn in Kidnappers - 03/10/23 06:07 PM

Those were not the guys who were guilty of the crime. They were forced to take the fall or be killed themselves.

They will serve time in a Mexico prison and then return to their gang after they are released.
Posted By: Lenox

Re: Cartel Turn in Kidnappers - 03/10/23 07:44 PM

One thing the cartels are known for is their honesty. If they say these are the guys, we should take their word for it.
Posted By: RushStreet

Re: Cartel Turn in Kidnappers - 03/10/23 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by Lenox
One thing the cartels are known for is their honesty. If they say these are the guys, we should take their word for it.

lol
Posted By: Giacalone

Re: Cartel Turn in Kidnappers - 03/10/23 08:17 PM

I wonder if one of the people they turned in was the police chief

Re: Cartel Turn in Kidnappers - 03/11/23 01:32 AM

An apology letter was issued, with the cartel naming the gang:

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/10/us/matamoros-mexico-americans-kidnapped-friday/index.html

Re: Cartel Turn in Kidnappers - 03/11/23 01:33 AM

Originally Posted by Giacalone
I wonder if one of the people they turned in was the police chief

You're probably kidding, but the way things are down there I would not be surprised if the police chief was in on a thing like this.
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: Cartel Turn in Kidnappers - 03/11/23 05:46 AM

Tragic. I can't help but wonder if they couldn't have found another route to reach their destination. Tamaulipas is one giant horror show come to life. One of the worst places on earth.
Posted By: GaspipeCasso

Re: Cartel Turn in Kidnappers - 03/14/23 09:34 PM

They were there to buy drugs, not a tummy tuck
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET