Home

What's the Truth Behind Boriello Murder?

Posted By: Liggio

What's the Truth Behind Boriello Murder? - 03/06/23 11:35 PM

What's the truth behind the murder of Bartholomew Boriello, soldier in the Gambino Family, in 1991? One prevailing theory is that he was killed by Genovese associate Preston Geritano, due to some bad blood between the two. Others say that he was killed by the Lucchese Family to send a message to the Gambinos. What do the people of this blog think?
Posted By: SonnyfromPeoria

Re: What's the Truth Behind Boriello Murder? - 03/07/23 12:13 AM

Ive heard both stories too....wasnt there a Benny Geritano who stabbed Mark Iacono owner of Lucalis on some stupid shit....Iacono isnt a guy you can extort i dont think.
Posted By: Lenox

Re: What's the Truth Behind Boriello Murder? - 03/07/23 01:08 AM

He was killed by frank lastorino.
Posted By: dsd

Re: What's the Truth Behind Boriello Murder? - 03/07/23 02:14 AM

Was Preston Geritano a made guy? Didn't he kill or was killed by his nephew? Something like that.
Boriello must of been like a Gotti bodyguard, amount of photos he's in.
Posted By: mike68

Re: What's the Truth Behind Boriello Murder? - 03/07/23 05:05 PM

I thought that Boriello was additional retribution for the unsanctioned killing of Castellano?
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: What's the Truth Behind Boriello Murder? - 03/08/23 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by dsd
Was Preston Geritano a made guy? Didn't he kill or was killed by his nephew? Something like that.

Bodyguard & driver..correct.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: What's the Truth Behind Boriello Murder? - 03/08/23 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by hoodlum
Originally Posted by dsd

Bodyguard & driver..correct

. Yes Bodyguard and Driver. When Junior Gotti became a captain Boriello was put with him and was his best man at his wedding. So Boriello really did became part of the inner circle in many ways
Posted By: MemphisMafia

Re: What's the Truth Behind Boriello Murder? - 03/09/23 12:23 PM

Gotti SR was locked up when he was killed.He made everyome go to wake and funeral to show that it was not internal and that Gambino's were pissed
Posted By: Hollander

Re: What's the Truth Behind Boriello Murder? - 03/09/23 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by mike68
I thought that Boriello was additional retribution for the unsanctioned killing of Castellano?

I also think this hit was sanctioned by the Commission.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET