Home

Mikey Scars/ RJ Roger

Posted By: DiLorenzo

Mikey Scars/ RJ Roger - 03/06/23 09:07 PM

I watched their video from 2 days ago and I couldn't believe my eyes...Viewers are sending them money, anywhere from $2 to $50.....

Madness !!!
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Mikey Scars/ RJ Roger - 03/06/23 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by DiLorenzo
I watched their video from 2 days ago and I couldn't believe my eyes...Viewers are sending them money, anywhere from $2 to $50.....

Madness !!!

These types of viewers are nuts. Especially to "donate" money towards rats. WTF is going on in the world.

Re: Mikey Scars/ RJ Roger - 03/06/23 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by DiLorenzo

Madness !!!

These types of viewers are nuts. Especially to "donate" money towards rats. WTF is going on in the world.

I have to send Mikey Scars some money so he can sit and enjoy his vodka and tonics, while I'm busting my ass at work...Its nuts !!
Posted By: Big_Tuna93

Re: Mikey Scars/ RJ Roger - 03/06/23 09:27 PM

1.) why are they asking for money and 2.) how can you be suckered into sending these people money. Guess it's true. There's a sucker born every minute. These days there are multiple suckers born every minute!

Re: Mikey Scars/ RJ Roger - 03/06/23 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by Big_Tuna93
1.) why are they asking for money and 2.) how can you be suckered into sending these people money. Guess it's true. There's a sucker born every minute. These days there are multiple suckers born every minute!

That's exactly what they are !!
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Mikey Scars/ RJ Roger - 03/06/23 09:30 PM

If you go out and buy a shirt or buy tickets for a good show, thats one thing. If you subscribe to a website providing good content, or buy an interesting book, that works too.

But contributing money to an informant? For me, anyway, thats something else entirely different.

PS: And if you ever need a suggestion for a good website to subscribe to, just give me a holler. Lol

Re: Mikey Scars/ RJ Roger - 03/06/23 09:32 PM

How can they not be embarrassed ?? Its gotta be young kids
Posted By: Big_Tuna93

Re: Mikey Scars/ RJ Roger - 03/06/23 09:45 PM

I have a hard time giving friends money LOL. Let alone fuckin Mikey Scars and his podcast co host..
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Mikey Scars/ RJ Roger - 03/06/23 09:51 PM

I mean obviously people have the right to give their money to whoever they want. Personally I think their money would be better served going to a charity or something like that but that’s just me. In regards to RJ and Mikey Scars I actually like their show compared to these other guys on YouTube who are clowns
Posted By: jace

Re: Mikey Scars/ RJ Roger - 03/07/23 03:10 AM

It was reported a few years ago by Capeci that the government was going to pay DeLeanardo $4,000 every month for his ratting. I assume he must also have some sort of regular income, unless he never works. Now he wants money for doing videos.

Re: Mikey Scars/ RJ Roger - 03/07/23 06:32 AM

Originally Posted by JCrusher
I mean obviously people have the right to give their money to whoever they want. Personally I think their money would be better served going to a charity or something like that but that’s just me. In regards to RJ and Mikey Scars I actually like their show compared to these other guys on YouTube who are clowns

He does put out a good product..I don't take that away from him...And I only follow him and Gravano, but I'm not gonna send them money !!
Posted By: British

Re: Mikey Scars/ RJ Roger - 03/07/23 12:23 PM

From the vids it looks like scars lives in a very nice house!
Posted By: Liggio

Re: Mikey Scars/ RJ Roger - 03/07/23 02:49 PM

Wiseguys never do anything for free, regardless of how much money they have. And make no mistake about it, he might be a rat now, but he's still is what he is.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET