Home

Shouldn't Joey Merlino get a job?

Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Shouldn't Joey Merlino get a job? - 02/25/23 10:06 PM

Seriously, he lives in a million dollar house in Boca and does nothing. This is beginning to look very suspicious

[Linked Image]
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Shouldn't Joey Merlino get a job? - 02/25/23 11:49 PM

He's the boss,he can do what he want even stay in a big mansion and enjoy the moneysend by the capos.
I don't like him either but Castellano rarely went out of his house and Magaddino was saying to soldiers that there was no money but the police found 500k in his home and was the 1960s.
For me Ligambi deserve the title and if Joey had been a front boss the feds would know it.
Posted By: Liggio

Re: Shouldn't Joey Merlino get a job? - 02/25/23 11:50 PM

How about you quit being a fucking jealous hater, just because you don't have the balls to go against the grind. Pay your taxes sucker.

Re: Shouldn't Joey Merlino get a job? - 02/26/23 12:36 AM

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
He's the boss,he can do what he want even stay in a big mansion and enjoy the moneysend by the capos.
I don't like him either

What?? I love Joey. This is about saving Joey. Most guys have some type of front job or sometimes even a no show, but Joey has nothing it seems. Unless someone can shed some light on this

Re: Shouldn't Joey Merlino get a job? - 02/26/23 12:41 AM

Oh, my apologies then.
Posted By: grumpies

Re: Shouldn't Joey Merlino get a job? - 02/26/23 01:23 AM

Does any one know how much money any has in some random strangers bank account..?? I take it he might get a tiny envelope 1 a month. if any?? His name makes money and he could lend money to any entro penour to start a business and if it is succesful he probably gets 5 10 maybe15%..? and being 60 imagine he keep stacking away for awhile. and you cant spend a dime of it being in prison for 14 years.. just my take... and ohh that house is 700 900,000.$ here delco montgomery county And Jersey..... down there maybe $400,000.. and no takes..
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Shouldn't Joey Merlino get a job? - 02/26/23 01:52 AM

Originally Posted by Liggio
How about you quit being a fucking jealous hater, just because you don't have the balls to go against the grind. Pay your taxes sucker.

How about you stop flaming others on this board. Cut this shit out NOW!
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Shouldn't Joey Merlino get a job? - 02/26/23 03:51 AM

That house is nothing special, but watching him drive around in a Rolls Royce convertible doesn't make him the smartest guy around....He's lucky that Philly has no rackets worth busting for someone to roll on him !!
Posted By: jace

Re: Shouldn't Joey Merlino get a job? - 02/26/23 04:12 AM

I think that the feds must have checked the source of every dollar Merlino has spent, and couldn't find anything. He invested in businesses like that restaurant he had in Florida. Agreed that the Rolls is over the top. Maybe he figures they will never stop going after him, so he wants to enjoy himself as much as he can. Owning that car is not a crime, but it might tick off a few FBI agents.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Shouldn't Joey Merlino get a job? - 02/26/23 04:28 AM

That's exactly right....Its flaunting in the feds face...

You can kill people and the feds won't give half a hoot, but if you show money, that's when they really care...

They assign two detectives to a homicide and 3 agencies for a bank robbery !!

Re: Shouldn't Joey Merlino get a job? - 02/26/23 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto
I don't like him either

What?? I love Joey. This is about saving Joey. Most guys have some type of front job or sometimes even a no show, but Joey has nothing it seems. Unless someone can shed some light on this

Ah ok sorry.

Re: Shouldn't Joey Merlino get a job? - 02/26/23 09:14 AM

How much can earn a philly boss? 1 milion,2 milions a years?
Posted By: majicrat

Re: Shouldn't Joey Merlino get a job? - 02/26/23 11:48 AM

This guy is so under appreciated as a historic boss. I know you either like him or hate him. But he has got to be admired, never backed down, never quit, never ratted and never hesitated to pull the trigger. Now he’s living the life and not hiding from it. Yet he’s still out there in charge. Always admired him for what he is, Cosa Nostra to the core.

Re: Shouldn't Joey Merlino get a job? - 02/26/23 12:04 PM

I don't know why people like to speculate on how much these guys earn, there's absolutely no way to know. And besides, I prefer the mystery.
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: Shouldn't Joey Merlino get a job? - 02/26/23 12:07 PM

He's an intelligent guy and I have a feeling he's very much aware of what the feds have on him and what they don't. He's probably the closest thing to a "classic crime boss" LCN nowadays has. He's got the gangster history and the wealth, he's generally well liked by civilians and mob colleagues alike, he has the political connections, he's living in a million dollar house, etc... He's the type of "boss" you generally see in crime movies and shows and he's actually a real life version of it in this day and age. In itself that's pretty astounding if you ask me.
Posted By: LuanKuci

Re: Shouldn't Joey Merlino get a job? - 02/26/23 01:34 PM

What are his political connections?
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Shouldn't Joey Merlino get a job? - 02/26/23 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by majicrat
This guy is so under appreciated as a historic boss. I know you either like him or hate him. But he has got to be admired, never backed down, never quit, never ratted and never hesitated to pull the trigger. Now he’s living the life and not hiding from it. Yet he’s still out there in charge. Always admired him for what he is, Cosa Nostra to the core.

Thats very true. You make a good point. He's a real "hoodlums hoodlum" as the phrase goes.
Posted By: RushStreet

Re: Shouldn't Joey Merlino get a job? - 02/26/23 03:05 PM

He’s friends with Trump. Surprised the Feds didn’t raid his house for documents.

Re: Shouldn't Joey Merlino get a job? - 02/26/23 03:10 PM

He never killed someone,he allegedy tried to kill Scarfo jr in 1989,his success is made by childhood fri
friends that never would rat on him,in 1999 when went to prison the family was almost defunct and was thank to Ligambi that rebuilt the family and ricreate the ties with NY.
Joey di
idnt made anything apart appoint Ligambi as street boss for the other part was only lucky,if someone important wouls flip he would get life in prison.
If is the modern mob boss,I say that the the LCN is in a bad shape.

Re: Shouldn't Joey Merlino get a job? - 02/26/23 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by RushStreet
He’s friends with Trump. Surprised the Feds didn’t raid his house for documents.

I hope Trump picks Joey as his running mate. They'd be an unstoppable team!! Imagine if Joey became president. I would literally die a happy man. I would be so proud to be an American that my heart would explode from joy

Re: Shouldn't Joey Merlino get a job? - 02/26/23 03:44 PM

He never killed someone,he allegedy tried to kill Scarfo jr in 1989,his success is made by childhood fri
friends that never would rat on him,in 1999 when went to prison the family was almost defunct and was thank to Ligambi that rebuilt the family and ricreate the ties with NY.
Joey di
idnt made anything apart appoint Ligambi as street boss for the other part was only lucky,if someone important wouls flip he would get life in prison.

Joey killed many people!!!!! This is so disrespectful. This man killed and killed until he became boss. Give the man his props!!
Posted By: Lenox

Re: Shouldn't Joey Merlino get a job? - 02/26/23 03:51 PM

[/quote]

So you love Joey ? That is so fucking strange I dont know where to begin. You love another man that you arent related to and you love another man that you never met? What if your family members found out that you loved another man? It’s weird. Merlino is 100% straight, i guarantee.
By the way, that rolls royce was rented. He also does not own that house.

Re: Shouldn't Joey Merlino get a job? - 02/26/23 04:21 PM

Joey di

Joey killed many people!!!!! This is so disrespectful. This man killed and killed until he became boss. Give the man his props!!

Ahahah and so who killed?

Re: Shouldn't Joey Merlino get a job? - 02/26/23 04:21 PM

Well he's obviously not going to work, so he has plenty of money. Reminds me of Gotti Jr, people like to go on and on about how much money he doesn't have yet the man has never worked an actual job in his life, unlike them. They're just jealous because they have to go to work everyday.
Posted By: jace

Re: Shouldn't Joey Merlino get a job? - 02/26/23 04:28 PM

Donald Trump owns a golf course and poses for anyone who asks. He posed with Merlino and now people ting they are tied together. I doubt it. Merlino seems to be staying away from things, he went to prison a few years ago just for attending a dinner in New York. The informer in that case turned out to be worse than the wise guys he ratted on. Imagine if Merlino read this topic? He'll probably think we are all crazy.

Re: Shouldn't Joey Merlino get a job? - 02/26/23 04:55 PM

I think that the feds go too far with their use of informants. It shouldn't be so easy to just roll over and then ride off into the sunset. Just look at Bingy Arilotta, he rolled over on his underlings, they're doing life and he has his own show. NEVER EVER should that be possible. The use of informants needs to be regulated the same way unions are.
Posted By: blueracing347

Re: Shouldn't Joey Merlino get a job? - 02/26/23 08:28 PM

Unlike Gotti Jr., this guy never offered anything on anyone. The"boss " Merlino put in place ratted on him. He did the time. He beat Stanfa and his family has not only not become defunct, they prosper. He's no Cali, but the guy doesn't wake up worrying about inflation.

Re: Shouldn't Joey Merlino get a job? - 02/26/23 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by Lenox
So you love Joey ? That is so fucking strange I dont know where to begin. You love another man that you arent related to and you love another man that you never met? What if your family members found out that you loved another man? It’s weird. Merlino is 100% straight, i guarantee.
By the way, that rolls royce was rented. He also does not own that house.

Lol he owns that shit fool. Stop downplaying my bboy!!!

Re: Shouldn't Joey Merlino get a job? - 02/26/23 09:41 PM

Well he's obviously not going to work, so he has plenty of money. Reminds me of Gotti Jr, people like to go on and on about how much money he doesn't have yet the man has never worked an actual job in his life, unlike them. They're just jealous because they have to go to work everyday.

Well Gotti Jr. is a rat. So I think that's why people don't give a fuck about him. Joey never ratted. Joey is a bad motherfucker who actually walks the walk

Re: Shouldn't Joey Merlino get a job? - 02/26/23 10:31 PM

Well Gotti Jr. is a rat. So I think that's why people don't give a fuck about him. Joey never ratted. Joey is a bad motherfucker who actually walks the walk

And never killed someone.

Re: Shouldn't Joey Merlino get a job? - 02/26/23 10:47 PM

If you say that one more time, our friendship is over. I will never speak to you again

Re: Shouldn't Joey Merlino get a job? - 02/26/23 10:47 PM

You don't have to actually kill anyone to be considered walking the walk, it's the mob. We know that he's been involved in murders, in some form or fashion, that's all that matters. Lastly, we don't really know if he killed anyone or not, how someone can get on here and claim without a doubt that he never killed anyone is beyond me.
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: Shouldn't Joey Merlino get a job? - 02/27/23 12:49 AM

Probably he owns some kind of legit business , and claims the correct number on his taxes for his lifestyle.
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Shouldn't Joey Merlino get a job? - 02/27/23 01:24 AM

He def survived a lot considering at first the New York families backed the zip John Stanfa.

Re: Shouldn't Joey Merlino get a job? - 02/27/23 07:26 AM

If you say that one more time, our friendship is over. I will never speak to you again

All right,I won't speak of that.
Posted By: majicrat

Re: Shouldn't Joey Merlino get a job? - 02/27/23 11:05 AM

Furious, I never said he killed anyone, I said he pulled the trigger. However, if I knew who he killed specifically it would be safe to say the authorities would also know and he’d be in jail for a long time if not life. I will say I believe he has killed and def shot the hell out scarfo jr. just because he didn’t die isn’t due to lack of effort. Just pure luck he didn’t die and tell me it didn’t take huge balls to try and kill scarfos kid.

The whole, who did he kill argument is illegitimate since if we knew for sure the authorities would as well and he’d be in jail probably

Re: Shouldn't Joey Merlino get a job? - 02/27/23 01:13 PM

Just my curiosity but what happened to joey sister Maria? She was used as excuse to kill Salvie Testa,she married a connected guy?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET