Home

MASSIVE Sinaloa Cartel bust---Tempe, Arizona

Posted By: alicecooper

MASSIVE Sinaloa Cartel bust---Tempe, Arizona - 02/24/23 11:15 PM

Tempe is where ASU college is located, just for reference. That is one huge fucking bust!

https://www.12news.com/article/news.../75-ef0cce34-d0af-4292-9640-c7434bc51333
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: MASSIVE Sinaloa Cartel bust---Tempe, Arizona - 02/25/23 02:16 AM

WOW! This is a really massive takedown. I mean like Wow!

We haven't seen a U.S. drug bust this huge and far-flung in its operations in quite some time.

Between you AC, and FrankV's Rochester mob gambling bust, it looks like there's a lot to chat about.

Thanks for posting this up. It's actually the first I heard about it. I'm gonna try and watch the news and internet to follow the developments.
Posted By: Hollander

Re: MASSIVE Sinaloa Cartel bust---Tempe, Arizona - 02/25/23 03:16 AM

Fentanyl and meth lol, In the long term it's better to stay with weed, hashish or even xtc or cocaine.
Posted By: alicecooper

Re: MASSIVE Sinaloa Cartel bust---Tempe, Arizona - 02/25/23 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by Hollander
Fentanyl and meth lol, In the long term it's better to stay with weed, hashish or even xtc or cocaine.

Hey give em credit, they had 138 kilos of coke too
Posted By: Lenox

Re: MASSIVE Sinaloa Cartel bust---Tempe, Arizona - 02/25/23 03:11 PM

Whats interesting- the picture with law enforcement is All women. I can guarantee the men did all the work but they are politicizing this by making it appear the women are behind the bust. Watch the canera angke in the video, they are trying to keep the men out of the video.
Posted By: jace

Re: MASSIVE Sinaloa Cartel bust---Tempe, Arizona - 02/27/23 04:30 PM

It was a very big bust, but I didn't see any news reports on it, aside from the one Hollander posted.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET