Home

Undercover cop

Posted By: majicrat

Undercover cop - 01/08/23 12:07 PM

Book by mike russell is absolutely one of the worst books I’ve ever read. So bad I couldn’t stop reading it since I was curious to see just how bad it could get. This guy claims he was a Newark police officer, never was a Newark cop. Claims he was NJSP, never was, claims he was shot in the head, his handler on record saying he was never shot in the head. Key names misspelled badly brings one to conclude he didn’t really know them well if he doesn’t even know how to spell their names correctly. I could go on and on about how bad the information provided is embellished and wrong. Just curious if anyone else read the book and their thoughts.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Undercover cop - 01/08/23 02:44 PM

Read it and it is bad. He got a few things right, and there are somethings that looked like he was speculating, and just said so and so said this, but that same source says something totally different. All his background, Newark, NJSP says he was never hired with their agencies. He was with East Orange until he got fired by shaking down gay or lesbian bars, could be both. Yeah he spelled names wrong that he said he was close with. He was only involved with the one crew and even then he gets a couple of their names wrong. He was just an informant. Not shot in the head, wiretaps reveal he was given a serious beat down. Pretty sure he was sued by JR for liable in being the person who shot him, NJSP even revealed he was never shot. That case may have been settled already, look it up. There is more, but cant think of it at the top of my head, just the important facts.
Posted By: Malavita

Re: Undercover cop - 01/08/23 10:17 PM

Which crew did he infiltrate ? Was he close to any made guys ?

On a side note and since we're on the topic of books about undercover cop , i have recently finish reading book called "The Pretender" by former FBI undercover agent Marc Ruskin. He did various undercover jobs mostly related to financial fraud, Counter Terrorism and Counter Intelligence. However he did a LCN one with Genevose made guy Nicky Gruttadauria (a soldier in Tony Federici's crew).
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET