Home

Stanfa

Posted By: British

Stanfa - 11/23/22 03:10 PM

Always read he was old school, a real Sicilian etc.

But was he not prepared to make guys who were not even from Italian stock, or did I pick that up wrong?
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Stanfa - 11/24/22 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by British

But was he not prepared to make guys who were not even from Italian stock, or did I pick that up wrong?

Stanfa was appointed by NY he havent links with philly underworld so he inducted Merlino and the young turks to avoid war but was enough.
So he inducted every men that was able to pull the trigger even if wasnt italian.
We can say that was a foreigner in philly underworld so he must use what he had for win the war.
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Stanfa - 11/24/22 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples

Stanfa was appointed by NY he havent links with philly underworld so he inducted Merlino and the young turks to avoid war but was enough.
So he inducted every men that was able to pull the trigger even if wasnt italian.
We can say that was a foreigner in philly underworld so he must use what he had for win the war.

Thank u Furio ..because some ppl..would not understand this kind of thing...
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Stanfa - 11/24/22 11:05 AM

I always thinked why doesnt choose a veteran like the old Ciancaglini instead that an alieni in philly maybe for have a puppet? Who know.
Posted By: British

Re: Stanfa - 11/24/22 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples

If he was a puppet for NY, even at that, surely they would frown up trying to make guys who had no Italian ancestry.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET