Home

View From Mulberry Street

Posted By: jace

View From Mulberry Street - 11/15/22 05:10 PM

New interview with attorney Murray Richmond who was the lawyer in many big mob cases. It's a bit long, but gets better as it goes on, 25 minutes in he talks of Frattiano, 30minutes in is a strange story. Another good interview by Matt Mari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-AdzTjFpUI&t=241s
Posted By: Hollander

Re: View From Mulberry Street - 11/16/22 01:25 AM

Is Little Italy still Italian?
Posted By: CNote

Re: View From Mulberry Street - 11/16/22 01:56 AM

I have to think that he's biased as a defense attorney who accepted money from the very people he's promoting on his channel.

Re: View From Mulberry Street - 11/16/22 02:02 AM

Originally Posted by Hollander

There are many Italian restaurants and some like Casa Bella, which was owned by Mike Sabella, are still there. As far the ethnicity of the neighborhood, there are some die hards left over in rent stabilized apartments that are passed from generation to generation, like Lefty Ruggierio's grandkids but gentrification provides some lucrative buy outs that are hard to pass up and more Hipsters move in.

Re: View From Mulberry Street - 11/16/22 02:35 AM

Originally Posted by Hollander

The restaurants are mostly Italian, the area is not. A few old timers still live there but keep in mind it is not heavily populated. I'm talking about the strip of blocks on Mulberry.

Re: View From Mulberry Street - 11/16/22 02:37 AM

Originally Posted by CNote
I have to think that he's biased as a defense attorney who accepted money from the very people he's promoting on his channel.

He is not promoting them, he does talk of them. He has a lot in his videos, which are great,. Just his courtroom stories alone are worth it. In his video on Tommy Pitera, he did not "Promote" him. He spoke of him in it of course, but also told of what it was like from his perspective, and spoke well of the judge, Watch them before you comment.

Re: View From Mulberry Street - 11/16/22 03:20 AM

Originally Posted by jace

He is not promoting them, he does talk of them. He has a lot in his videos, which are great,. Just his courtroom stories alone are worth it. In his video on Tommy Pitera, he did not "Promote" him. He spoke of him in it of course, but also told of what it was like from his perspective, and spoke well of the judge, Watch them before you comment.

You betray your ignorance by running your mouth before you know what the fuck I'm talking about, why don't you take a look at his Fulton Fish Market episode where he states that the only racket was cash and he practically puts Carmine Romano on a pedestal, that is laughable and is undermined by the fact that he was Romano's defense lawyer and accepted blood money to sustain his lifestyle for himself and his family.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: View From Mulberry Street - 11/16/22 09:16 AM

I have to think that he's biased as a defense attorney who accepted money from the very people he's promoting on his channel

Very True

Re: View From Mulberry Street - 11/16/22 03:56 PM

You betray your ignorance by running your mouth before you know what the fuck I'm talking about, why don't you take a look at his Fulton Fish Market episode where he states that the only racket was cash and he practically puts Carmine Romano on a pedestal, that is laughable and is undermined by the fact that he was Romano's defense lawyer and accepted blood money to sustain his lifestyle for himself and his family.

You talk? You are currently openly trying to make money with a guy you claim was with the DeMeo crew, and you claim he killed 8 people. Yet you are his buddy. You promote him on here and, and have for 3 years now!

I look at all of Mara's videos they are great. You have not watched them, especially the last one, so you are taking out of your butt, as usual. Now go hang out with you DeMeo crew member (Or so you claim) and ask him how he likes it that you got him moved up in life rom being homeless and sleeping a a cardboard box to now being homeless and sleeping in your garage,

Re: View From Mulberry Street - 11/16/22 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by JCrusher
I have to think that he's biased as a defense attorney who accepted money from the very people he's promoting on his channel

Very True

I knew you would pop up with that. As usual.

Re: View From Mulberry Street - 11/16/22 05:02 PM

Here is C-Note promoting himself and his new patron saint of great causes.

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1043284#Post1043284

Re: View From Mulberry Street - 11/16/22 08:00 PM

You talk? You are currently openly trying to make money with a guy you claim was with the DeMeo crew, and you claim he killed 8 people. Yet you are his buddy. You promote him on here and, and have for 3 years now!

I look at all of Mara's videos they are great. You have not watched them, especially the last one, so you are taking out of your butt, as usual. Now go hang out with you DeMeo crew member (Or so you claim) and ask him how he likes it that you got him moved up in life rom being homeless and sleeping a a cardboard box to now being homeless and sleeping in your garage,

Wrong ritardante,, I'm not a content creator and have no stake in that channel, I'm not making a dime off of anyone's story. Pete is my buddy and whatever he did forty years ago is in the past as far as I am concerned. The link you posted is from my post last week so I don't know where you're getting three years from.
Mara is a shill for the mob and talks out both sides of his mouth, just like that other piece of shit Gigante, who hides his crimes behind a clerical collar. You were in Bx., maybe you spent time in a confessional with him, drinking his holy water lol
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: View From Mulberry Street - 11/16/22 08:22 PM

CNote and Jace: cut this shit out NOW, or I'll lock what was promising to become an interesting thread.

Re: View From Mulberry Street - 11/18/22 04:24 PM

The Carmine Trumanti part was interesting, as was the part of him defending the Rooster fighting ring. It was not a mob case, but gives us an idea of how frivolously judges take certain cases. If that had been a mob case, or a judge who wasn't his friend, he would have had his head handed to him for that stunt.
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: View From Mulberry Street - 11/19/22 04:54 AM

Originally Posted by Turnbull
CNote and Jace: cut this shit out NOW, or I'll lock what was promising to become an interesting thread.

Thank u Turnbull...this has gotten out of hand...I like both of these posters , but their throwing of sand @ each other like children in a box is beyond adult....

Re: View From Mulberry Street - 11/19/22 04:57 AM

Originally Posted by hoodlum
Originally Posted by Turnbull

Thank u Turnbull...this has gotten out of hand...I like both of these posters , but their throwing of sand @ each other like children in a box is beyond adult....

This argument on this topic was finished 2 days ago.

Re: View From Mulberry Street - 11/22/22 06:08 PM

He may have one coming up on Anthony Federici, that could be good, if he does it.

Re: View From Mulberry Street - 11/22/22 06:09 PM

Anyone know who Richman's big clients were? He doesn't really get into that.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET