Home

Anthony Russo Released

Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Anthony Russo Released - 11/03/22 06:56 PM

Anthony Russo of the Colombo crime family has been ordered released by Judge.
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: Anthony Russo Released - 11/04/22 02:14 PM

Which Anthony Russo was that?

Big Anthony, got time served after he flipped.
Back in 2010 or 2011.

Is that Andrew Mush’s son or nephew?

Re: Anthony Russo Released - 11/04/22 06:50 PM

Pretty sure it is Andrew's nephew. The one that was involved killings of John Minerva and Michael Imbergamo during the 3rd Colombo war.
Posted By: Zavattoni

Re: Anthony Russo Released - 11/05/22 03:00 PM

@Bensonhurst

I don’t believe Anthony Russo ever flipped.

I believe he’s Andrew Russo’s nephew or cousin..

Anthony Russo was a Orena supporter but then sided with the Persico’s during the 3rd Colombo war.

Re: Anthony Russo Released - 11/05/22 06:49 PM

Zav, Big Anthony did flip. The Anthony Russo I am talking about, is Andy Mush nephew and Billy's cousin. There is another Anthony Russo in the Colombos, pretty sure he is just an associate. Those are the only 3 Anthony Russo who I know is associated with the Colombo crime family.
Posted By: Malavita

Re: Anthony Russo Released - 11/05/22 07:42 PM

That would be Anthony "Chuckie" Russo then. He is related to Andy Mush and he was one of the most active guys in the Persico faction during the 3rd Colombo war.

Isn't he the person that appear at 30 s in this video ?

Posted By: Newengland

Re: Anthony Russo Released - 11/06/22 01:40 AM

Good for Chuckie he was offered 8 years. Goes to trial gets life. Chuckie deserves to be home I think his sentence was reduced to 35 years without good time he would have about 6 years but he should get all his good time. Next should be Anthony Senter another guy offered 9 years.
Posted By: jace

Re: Anthony Russo Released - 11/06/22 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by Malavita
That would be Anthony "Chuckie" Russo then. He is related to Andy Mush and he was one of the most active guys in the Persico faction during the 3rd Colombo war.

Isn't he the person that appear at 30 s in this video ?

They were called in for the war, wasn't it the war the FBI was running secretly though Scarpa and his FBI handler? It would be better footage if they did not cover it with all that writing to show it was from a news station.
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: Anthony Russo Released - 11/13/22 10:10 AM

Is that # correct 8 years.
And he blew trial?

He knows what he did
He knows of the 1000’s of crimes he committed and was not charged for.
And he turns down 8 years to possibly lose and get LIFE with no PAROLE.

He has to be the DUMBEST member in LCN’s history

He does NOT deserve to be called a WISE-GUY
More so put on the SHELF just like the X-MAS, ELF, is where he belongs.

If those #’s are correct?
8 years for Racketeering and Murder
???
Posted By: dsd

Re: Anthony Russo Released - 11/24/22 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by Newengland
Good for Chuckie he was offered 8 years. Goes to trial gets life. Chuckie deserves to be home I think his sentence was reduced to 35 years without good time he would have about 6 years but he should get all his good time. Next should be Anthony Senter another guy offered 9 years.

Same as ^^^^^.
Also, Senter was offered 9 years!! But he was on multi murder charges, wasn't he?

Don't recall that in murder machine book but could be true, I suppose.
Posted By: jace

Re: Anthony Russo Released - 11/26/22 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by dsd
Originally Posted by Newengland

Same as ^^^^^.
Also, Senter was offered 9 years!! But he was on multi murder charges, wasn't he?

Don't recall that in murder machine book but could be true, I suppose.

f he was offered 9 years, and wound up doing over 30 years, that is an example of a spiteful justice system. Also, if they thought he killed all the people they claim he did, why offer only 9 years?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET