Home

Once Carlo became boss

Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Once Carlo became boss - 10/17/22 03:45 AM

I assume every boss is always attentive to who is gaining in their family and may want to make a move just as he did.

However, I don’t recall ever reading about anyone who dared. Am I wrong?
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Once Carlo became boss - 10/17/22 08:56 AM

Before Gambino became official boss of the family, Armand Rava was challenging Carlo for the top spot, and was killed in 1958. Later Vincent Squillante was bad mouthing Gambino and trying to recruit others to overthrow Gambino and was killed in 1960. Sabato Muro, a soldier in the family is said to have been trying to incite someone to take over. Muro was spared and was shelved for the rest of his life. When Gambino made Neil Dellacroce his underboss, most of the gripes and ambitions died down. Dellacroce was able to keep factions at bay, communications between Dellacroce and Gambino were good, thus Gambino never had to worry for his life from inside the family.
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Once Carlo became boss - 10/29/22 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
Before Gambino became official boss of the family, Armand Rava was challenging Carlo for the top spot, and was killed in 1958. Later Vincent Squillante was bad mouthing Gambino and trying to recruit others to overthrow Gambino and was killed in 1960. Sabato Muro, a soldier in the family is said to have been trying to incite someone to take over. Muro was spared and was shelved for the rest of his life. When Gambino made Neil Dellacroce his underboss, most of the gripes and ambitions died down. Dellacroce was able to keep factions at bay, communications between Dellacroce and Gambino were good, thus Gambino never had to worry for his life from inside the family.

I dont know much about Muro..but the rest of ur post is right.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET