Home

Jimmy “. Calandra has been quiet

Posted By: Lenox

Jimmy “. Calandra has been quiet - 08/29/22 01:16 PM

He has been very quiet. He was caught in a lie about going to visit Tommy “Karate” Pitera in prison. It was a lie and he was caught by none other than Tommy karate himself. Tommy said he didnt even remember Calandra and he certainly never visited him in prison. When confronted, Calandra said he lied on purpose to “trigger people”. What !!!!! I dont buy that one bit.
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: Jimmy “. Calandra has been quiet - 08/29/22 03:00 PM

Wasn’t/isnt he doing multiple pod casts every week?
Posted By: jace

Re: Jimmy “. Calandra has been quiet - 08/29/22 03:17 PM

He didn't lie to trigger people, it's his nature to lie, I think 99% of his statements have been lies.
Posted By: Lenox

Re: Jimmy “. Calandra has been quiet - 08/29/22 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by BensonHURST

Usually but after he got caught, his video’s were cut down dramatically. Im guessing damage control.
Posted By: Giacalone

Re: Jimmy “. Calandra has been quiet - 08/29/22 07:47 PM

That guy never really had any credibility to begin with. His career in the street barely had a start. I kinda get a kick out of him though because he's so miserable lol
Posted By: jace

Re: Jimmy “. Calandra has been quiet - 08/30/22 01:54 AM

Originally Posted by Giacalone
That guy never really had any credibility to begin with. His career in the street barely had a start. I kinda get a kick out of him though because he's so miserable lol

Exactly, he was just another kid trying to get close when he ratted, and was never even close to being part of anything of importance or part of and inner circle or made guys. Just a nobody who developed a name based on BS.

Re: Jimmy “. Calandra has been quiet - 08/30/22 03:06 AM

Originally Posted by Lenox

Usually but after he got caught, his video’s were cut down dramatically. Im guessing damage control.

That shows how smart he is not.
His commodity are his stories, why in the world would you be telling your stories at such a fast pace.

You will run out of stories to tell in a very short period of time.

Such a stupid thing to lie about
Who even cares if or not he went to see Tommy Karate.

The worst part of this is that now that bald guy has his 15 minutes.
For exposing the lie

That guys claim to fame is that he was in prison with a few wiseguys.

I find it odd that all these wiseguys would bare their sole to this guy.
Posted By: Liggio

Re: Jimmy “. Calandra has been quiet - 08/30/22 05:05 AM

Lol so basically a fake gangster (Jimmy Calandra) was called out on his bullshit by a real gangster (Tommy Pitera)

Re: Jimmy “. Calandra has been quiet - 08/30/22 06:38 AM

Supposedly yes..
Through the guy that is friends with Tommy.

I didn't care enough to watch
I do not know if a phone is recorded of Tommy Pitera saying that Jimmy never visited him in jail.

Or if the bald guy is just saying I have a message from Tommy, he says you never visited him in prision.

I barley watched them before
I cannot watch them now the Pod casts
It is "SICKENING"

You have these guests that "FAWN" of these guys its so unreal.
Like they are part of a "FAN CLUB"

Whatever they write, Whatever they say

Now there are so many of them
I am waiting for one of our list guys to make a list of Pod-Casts of today.

I betcha there is more than 12.

This bald headed guy Robert, has a podcast to tell stories about what it was like being in jail with a couple of these wiseguys.
Posted By: Millspgh

Re: Jimmy “. Calandra has been quiet - 08/30/22 03:43 PM

I remember seeing him saying recently he was going to Pittsburgh for a week, maybe he has just been unable to record/post anything lately due to being out of town.
Posted By: Newengland

Re: Jimmy “. Calandra has been quiet - 08/30/22 04:45 PM

Hi

If people would stop entertaining what these guys have to say guess what would happen they would not have a podcast. Bottom line they either did time and would never go back so they make up stories or they are facing so much time that they say things to get out of the trouble that they wanted. Jail comes with the program. How do they justify what they did. I read that some say i talked because i was going to get killed but in their next line of fake words they say i killed 20 people then why not kill who is trying to get you. Stop entertaining these low life's who loved the life but could not do the time or could not live the life when things were not in their favor. Its easy when you have everything going for you and the right people like you but when things change these type of people can not live with being not on top or close to who is on top. They were never men standing with no help.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Jimmy “. Calandra has been quiet - 08/30/22 05:25 PM

What stories can he keep posting, he had a short time in the life...

Gravano and Franzese ran out of stories as well..They repeat the same crap
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Jimmy “. Calandra has been quiet - 08/30/22 05:43 PM

If Calandra would be a tought guy he would kill Spero for Gulino murder,instead he continue to stay with Bonanos umtil risk to much time in jail and flipped.
Damn in Italy the rats made much better podcasts.

Re: Jimmy “. Calandra has been quiet - 08/30/22 06:56 PM

If Jimmy Calandra was an aspiring mobster, then he did the right thing not retaliating for the Gulino murder. One of the cornerstones of the Mafia is being able to kill your closest friends, even family members, if called upon to do so.

Re: Jimmy “. Calandra has been quiet - 08/30/22 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
If Calandra would be a tought guy he would kill Spero for Gulino murder,instead he continue to stay with Bonanos umtil risk to much time in jail and flipped.

Spero- was an old school respected boss.
Who basically had the whole Bonnano crime family at his disposal.

Calandra- was just a wanna be that got most of his strength from being aligned with Gulino.

If he would have come after Spero it would have been equal to committing suicide.

Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Jimmy “. Calandra has been quiet - 08/30/22 09:27 PM

Calandra- was just a wanna be that got most of his strength from being aligned with Gulino.

If he would have come after Spero it would have been equal to committing suicide.

Joe Gallo went against the Colombos.

Re: Jimmy “. Calandra has been quiet - 08/30/22 09:31 PM

And look what happened to Joe Gallo, he got whacked.

Re: Jimmy “. Calandra has been quiet - 08/30/22 09:36 PM

Joe Gallo went against the Colombos.

Joe Gallo had a huge crew
The size of a small family.

Persico was initially on his side not even a close comparison.

It would have been like Alite going after Gotti Sr.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET