Home

Indelicato released early?

Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Indelicato released early? - 08/03/22 02:03 PM

Was gonna post wondering if he would get back into the life when released in 2023 but saw on Wiki that he was released May 22,2022...

Any info on return?

Time for retirement?
Posted By: thekidfromthesouth

Re: Indelicato released early? - 08/03/22 04:30 PM

i meet mr indelicato in fci Miami a gentelman,, very locacacious individual unfortunale there was anothe bonanno solier nickname the monkey man there was some beef beteween they transfer bruno to danbury fci
Posted By: Iceveins

Re: Indelicato released early? - 08/03/22 09:14 PM

There's no deterring some gangsters. Jail is just a temporary sidetrack for many of them, Indelicato is one of those guys.
Posted By: Giacalone

Re: Indelicato released early? - 08/03/22 10:17 PM

As solid as they come. If they get rid of MM and Johnny Joe, Bruno should take over. Problem is he's up there in age
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Indelicato released early? - 08/04/22 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by thekidfromthesouth
i meet mr indelicato in fci Miami a gentelman,, very locacacious individual unfortunale there was anothe bonanno solier nickname the monkey man there was some beef beteween they transfer bruno to danbury fci

The man is Ronald (Monkey Man) Filocomo? He's an associate and get 20 years for Sonny Black murder,now is out.

Re: Indelicato released early? - 08/04/22 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by Giacalone
As solid as they come. If they get rid of MM and Johnny Joe, Bruno should take over. Problem is he's up there in age

Bruno is 75 years old and is true cosa nostra but even if would find some supporters I doubt he would try to kill Mancuso and risk to die in prison. Maybe Mancuso would give him some rackets for make money as reward for his loyalty.
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: Indelicato released early? - 08/04/22 07:59 AM

If any of these guys push the envelope too far
And start whacking each other

The feds will have a field day with them.

Not even Mancuso would be dumb enough to start whacking guys leaving funeral homes these days.

He would be locked up in a bout a week.
Posted By: British

Re: Indelicato released early? - 08/04/22 10:07 AM

Surely after all that time he will just want the quiet life in the sun.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Indelicato released early? - 08/04/22 10:49 AM

A capo position, I dont see an administration positions as there are half a dozen guys better suited not including the guys that quietly oppose Mancuso. Indelicato might not jump back into the streets just yet. I dont see him retiring.

Right now the top guys are Michael Mancuso, Johnny Skyway, Johnny Joe, Vinny T.V., Ernest Aiello, Tommy D, and Joe Desi.

Re: Indelicato released early? - 08/04/22 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by BensonHURST
If any of these guys push the envelope too far
And start whacking each other

The feds will have a field day with them.

Not even Mancuso would be dumb enough to start whacking guys leaving funeral homes these days.

He would be locked up in a bout a week.

If you're the boss and nobody fear you,why the other families should do? Youre a boss of the NY 5 families! You can easly kill them and bury the bodies.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Indelicato released early? - 08/05/22 11:23 PM

He's the last of the tough guys....Doesn't make him a likable guy, but he did a lot of time, and never rolled
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET