Home

Mobsters died while was shelved

Posted By: furio_from_naples

Mobsters died while was shelved - 06/23/22 08:37 AM

Joseph Gallo was for sure shelved after the first colombo war.

Peter Casella shelved in 1981 for his role in the Philip Testa's murder.He died in 1984.

George Barone (Genovese made man) refused to find a no show job to Vincent Gigante'son and was shelved in 1998.Decided to flip in 2001 because the family wanted to whack him.

Anthony (TG) Graziano was shelved in 2013 because his daughters took part in Mob Wives.

Angelo Ruggiero (Gambino) was shelved in 1989 by Gotti shortly before his death from cancer because Gotti was angered that Ruggiero drug ring conversations was tapped by FBI.
Posted By: Zavattoni

Re: Mobsters died while was shelved - 06/23/22 12:31 PM

Anthony Scotto was shelved while in prison by John Gotti; Scotto died in 2021. One of Carlo Gambino’s last living captains if not the last (Not sure if Pasquale Conte is alive)

Re: Mobsters died while was shelved - 06/23/22 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by Zavattoni
Anthony Scotto was shelved while in prison by John Gotti; Scotto died in 2021. One of Carlo Gambino’s last living captains if not the last (Not sure if Pasquale Conte is alive)

Why shelved him?
Posted By: ThisGuyOverHere

Re: Mobsters died while was shelved - 06/23/22 08:50 PM

Right on Furio.
Wasn’t Lefty Ruggiero also shelved after he was released from prison until he died?

Re: Mobsters died while was shelved - 06/23/22 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by ThisGuyOverHere
Right on Furio.
Wasn’t Lefty Ruggiero also shelved after he was released from prison until he died?

Lefty died in prison. The Bonannos gave him a pass and dont shelved him because kept the mouth shout despite risked to be killed. If the cancer shouldnt kill him Lefty would return to be an active members.
Posted By: Lou_Para

Re: Mobsters died while was shelved - 06/23/22 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
Right on Furio.

Lefty died in prison. The Bonannos gave him a pass and dont shelved him because kept the mouth shout despite risked to be killed. If the cancer shouldnt kill him Lefty would return to be an active members.

Lefty didn't die in prison. He was released from prison in 1993, after serving 11 years, He died a free man on Nov. 24,1994
Posted By: ThisGuyOverHere

Re: Mobsters died while was shelved - 06/23/22 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by Lou_Para
Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
Right on Furio.

Lefty didn't die in prison. He was released from prison in 1993, after serving 11 years, He died a free man on Nov. 24,1994

This is true.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Mobsters died while was shelved - 06/24/22 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by Zavattoni

Patsy died in 2017, he was 92 I believe.
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Mobsters died while was shelved - 06/24/22 01:54 PM

I think Patsy Conte is still alive actualy

Re: Mobsters died while was shelved - 06/24/22 06:51 PM

Sammy Aparo a genovese actin capo for Ross Gangi was shelved due the Cookie d'Urso flipping.
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: Mobsters died while was shelved - 06/25/22 07:10 AM

I read an article that Meat-Balls told Duroso, if I send for you don’t come.

Re: Mobsters died while was shelved - 06/25/22 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by BensonHURST
I read an article that Meat-Balls told Duroso, if I send for you don’t come.

Yes Aparo introduced D'Urso and was shelved for this reason.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET