Home

Franzese Regime Leadership Chart

Posted By: MafiaStudent

Franzese Regime Leadership Chart - 06/20/22 02:40 AM

Few crews in the history of Cosa Nostra were ever as large or diversified in their activities as the “regime” headed by a tough Joseph Profaci Family member named John (Sonny) Franzese.

Visit Button Guys to read a very brief history of the Franzese regime and view the regime leadership chart. Our extensive and exclusive Franzese regime story will be back live soon...so stay tuned for that.

https://thenewyorkmafia.com/john-sonny-franzese-regime-leadership-chart/
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Franzese Regime Leadership Chart - 06/20/22 11:10 AM

The only pictorial chart ever created on this iconic mafioso and his regime...A rare, rare gem if I do say so myself!
Posted By: Giacalone

Re: Franzese Regime Leadership Chart - 06/20/22 07:32 PM

By 1950, Sonny was already a captain. He rubbed elbows with virtually everybody
Posted By: Captbony1999

Re: Franzese Regime Leadership Chart - 06/20/22 10:30 PM

yet only 1 murder known from his "over 10" murders.. any info on any murders he committed and who he ordered killed?

Re: Franzese Regime Leadership Chart - 06/21/22 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by Captbony1999
yet only 1 murder known from his "over 10" murders.. any info on any murders he committed and who he ordered killed?

These fellas don't put their exploits in the newspapers voluntarily. Typically the only time you'll here about a "supposed" victim is if/when a homicide indictment was brought which back in those days was a very rare occurrence indeed. Especially for fellas who were as cagey as Sonny was. So there lots of conjecture, but little hard evidence.

But if you view the chart we made it has a "key to the graph" listing gangland victims over the years, you can draw your own conclusions from that.

Re: Franzese Regime Leadership Chart - 06/22/22 05:58 PM

This particular hierarchy chart documents for the very first time ever, the actual members of Sonny's original crew. It's a rare piece of research.

Re: Franzese Regime Leadership Chart - 06/24/22 04:10 PM

We are finishing up another chart now. And its a blockbuster! Hopefully it will be posted up later today. Its much larger and much more deeply researched than any other chart on this particular family ever created.

In fact, for that matter it is so complex, and includes such accurate "never-before" listed data and family affiliates that it could literally choke a horse! Lol (I kid you not). A one-of-a-kind that I hope everyone will enjoy and appreciate because its taken me a long time to write and create it, and its taking my partner a long time to design it...So keep your peepers peeled folks!
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Franzese Regime Leadership Chart - 06/25/22 03:19 AM

Michael was a major money maker, no doubt about it, like that magazine he loves to post about confirms...But that was about the richest in the mob....He never had the respect or power that his father had, and I think that's killing him to this day....No matter how many videos he makes trying to make himself look better then his father, there's always more street guys making videos or doing interviews calling Sonny a legend....No street guys are calling Michael a legend

Re: Franzese Regime Leadership Chart - 06/25/22 03:31 AM

Ya gotta pay to see the charts ??
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Franzese Regime Leadership Chart - 06/25/22 04:09 AM

Originally Posted by DiLorenzo
Michael was a major money maker, no doubt about it, like that magazine he loves to post about confirms...But that was about the richest in the mob....He never had the respect or power that his father had, and I think that's killing him to this day....No matter how many videos he makes trying to make himself look better then his father, there's always more street guys making videos or doing interviews calling Sonny a legend....No street guys are calling Michael a legend

Stop mentioning Michael. Sonny is revered by members of that life and he always will be. Allie Boy Persico and Vinny Gorgeous talk about him like he's God

Re: Franzese Regime Leadership Chart - 06/25/22 09:17 AM

Hi DL,

A few of them are free for viewing. We kept several charts from behind the paywall so that everybody can enjoy them like the Raymond Patriarca Family Chart of New England, and the Joseph Cerrito Family Chart of San Jose, California. We also offer up free biographies and stories under the FREE Articles section on our homepage. So come check them out.

The newly posted Franzese Regime, LaRocca, and Barbara/Bufalino Family charts are only for subscribing ButtonGuys members, that's why they're blurred in advertising. Here is are the charts we've posted up the last few weeks.

Zerilli Family of Detroit, MI
Marcello Family of New Orleans, LA
Zammuto Family of Rockford, IL
Patriarca Family of New England
Zito Family of Springfield, IL
Lanza Family of San Francisco, CA
Caputo Family of Madison, WI
Cerrito Family of San Jose, CA
Franzese Regime of Long Island, NY
Civello Family of Dallas, TX
Barbara/Bufalino Family of Pittston, PA/Binghamton, NY
LaRocca Family of Pittsburgh, PA
Colletti Family of Pueblo/Denver, CO
Corbi Regime of Baltimore, MD
Colombo Family of New York, NY
Bonanno Family of New York, NY

Each of these is very unique work you will not find elsewhere. So if charts is your thing then its a must visit.

In my humble opinion ButtonGuys is worth the small price of admission to enjoy our content. A $48 one-year subscription is absolute chump change. It breaks down to a measly .13 cents per day (.92 cents weekly)...If you like our content then it shouldn't even be a debate. Right or wrong?

Re: Franzese Regime Leadership Chart - 06/26/22 02:17 AM

Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto

Stop mentioning Michael.

You should paid get for defending him every post

Re: Franzese Regime Leadership Chart - 06/26/22 02:18 AM

Originally Posted by NYMafia

Hi DL,

A few of them are free for viewing. We kept several charts from behind the paywall so that everybody can enjoy them like the Raymond Patriarca Family Chart of New England, and the Joseph Cerrito Family Chart of San Jose, California. We also offer up free biographies and stories under the FREE Articles section on our homepage. So come check them out.

The newly posted Franzese Regime, LaRocca, and Barbara/Bufalino Family charts are only for subscribing ButtonGuys members, that's why they're blurred in advertising. Here is are the charts we've posted up the last few weeks.

Each of these is very unique work you will not find elsewhere. So if charts is your thing then its a must visit.

In my humble opinion ButtonGuys is worth the small price of admission to enjoy our content. A $48 one-year subscription is absolute chump change. It breaks down to a measly .13 cents per day (.92 cents weekly)...If you like our content then it shouldn't even be a debate. Right or wrong?

I've read several in the past....You do good work !!

Re: Franzese Regime Leadership Chart - 06/26/22 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by NYMafia

Hi DL,

I've read several in the past....You do good work !!

Thank you DL. If you enjoy my work come stick your toes in the water and subscribe? Since all the articles posted up on GBB before we converted to a pay site we've taken our content to the next level, believe me. Let's be honest what's a few pennies a day if it brings you enjoyment? We release brand new steady content every few days.

Posted By: fergie

Re: Franzese Regime Leadership Chart - 06/28/22 11:33 PM

You know that feeling when you go to a car lot and like the car you see but the salesman is really irritating so you walk away……
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET