Home

most violent mob boss

Posted By: Njein

most violent mob boss - 06/14/22 12:03 AM

Is there a three way tie between Carmine Galante, Nicky Scarfo and Albert Anastasia on who is the most violent mob boss of all time?
Posted By: jace

Re: most violent mob boss - 06/14/22 01:28 AM

I say Scarfo. More wars fought while he was boss or fighting to be boss.
Posted By: RushStreet

Re: most violent mob boss - 06/14/22 02:59 AM

Honorable mention goes to Joey Aiuppa in Chicago. Ran the Outfit from 71-86 and It would be hard to find another crime family during this time who committed more murders, bombings and torture.
Posted By: Big_Tuna93

Re: most violent mob boss - 06/14/22 01:07 PM

Aiuppa belongs for sure.

Re: most violent mob boss - 06/14/22 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by Big_Tuna93
Aiuppa belongs for sure.

Absolutely! Happy you agree!
Posted By: Hollander

Re: most violent mob boss - 06/14/22 10:18 PM

Al Capone
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: most violent mob boss - 06/15/22 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by RushStreet
Honorable mention goes to Joey Aiuppa in Chicago. Ran the Outfit from 71-86 and It would be hard to find another crime family during this time who committed more murders, bombings and torture.

Yeah,the chop shop war and the las vegas skimming but how many of this hits was directly ordered by Aiuppa? Scarfo instead ordered all the hits during his period as boss.

Re: most violent mob boss - 06/15/22 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
Originally Posted by RushStreet

Yeah,the chop shop war and the las vegas skimming but how many of this hits was directly ordered by Aiuppa? Scarfo instead ordered all the hits during his period as boss.

Those hits during the chop shop wars were ordered by Al Tocco and Angelo LaPietra. Angelo was one scary motherfucker who at the time would pretty much kill anyone when he felt like it. Calabrese street crew reported to him and we all know how many guys that crew whacked.

Re: most violent mob boss - 06/15/22 01:38 PM

I was going to say he wasn't necessarily a boss, but LaPietra was ruthless. Between Ricca, Accardo, Giancana, and Aiuppa, I'd say you could make a case for all of them. They were dropping bodies everywhere. Chicago was always known for being pretty vicious and not taking chances. Aiuppa stands out to me though because for one, I think he is one of the spookiest looking dudes I've ever seen. Seeing photos of him is like looking at death. And for 2, during his reign as boss in Chicago during the 70's and 80's people were getting whacked left and right. Have to assume he ordered or gave the ok on the vast majority of those.
Posted By: Kese

Re: most violent mob boss - 06/15/22 07:33 PM

JL was also involved in the chop shop war & ordered a few hits
Posted By: Kese

Re: most violent mob boss - 06/15/22 07:35 PM

IMO Giancana era was more violent and brutal. 60s logged more Outfit murders than the 70s & 80s combined

Re: most violent mob boss - 06/15/22 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Kese
IMO Giancana era was more violent and brutal. 60s logged more Outfit murders than the 70s & 80s combined

I don't disagree. Giancana's whole circle was filled with killers. The Taylor street boys didn't f*** around at all.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: most violent mob boss - 06/18/22 04:54 AM

No Vito Genovese ??

I'd say outside of Joe Bonnanno, nobody had bigger balls then him...And he was never challenged in the street...He had to be set up to get rid of him
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET