Home

Real picture of Billy Batts finally located

Posted By: ThisGuyOverHere

Real picture of Billy Batts finally located - 06/08/22 12:55 AM

“I been away a long fuckin’ time and we’re havin’ a party and right away you’re gettin’ fuckin’ fresh.”
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Real picture of Billy Batts finally located - 06/08/22 03:18 AM

That's him as Bernie Feldshuh in "Death Collector."

"Now go home and get your f.....g matzoh ball."
Posted By: Millspgh

Re: Real picture of Billy Batts finally located - 06/08/22 10:47 AM

What is that shiny box on the wall over his shoulder with a hand on it? What is that? Some crazy new technology?
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: Real picture of Billy Batts finally located - 06/08/22 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by Turnbull
That's him as Bernie Feldshuh in "Death Collector."

"Now go home and get your f.....g matzoh ball."

I love that movie! Pesci is in it too.
Posted By: Mamaluke

Re: Real picture of Billy Batts finally located - 06/10/22 05:37 PM

Looks like the sha of Iran
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Real picture of Billy Batts finally located - 06/14/22 04:59 AM

The only thing more extinct is that thing over his left soldier...

Comical listening to that kid on YouTube video's expecting him to hide him out...Who are you that I would jeopardize my family living there ??
Posted By: Goldy

Re: Real picture of Billy Batts finally located - 06/16/22 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by DiLorenzo

Comical listening to that kid on YouTube video's expecting him to hide him out...Who are you that I would jeopardize my family living there ??

Crazy to see two payphones in a photo like that. I don't think there's a single one in a 100 mile radius here.

Boy, Frank sure did have an impossibly full head of hair even up until the end.

As for the real Billy Batts, how come a photo of him has never popped up? He's alleged to have been in prison for heroin, no mug shot/booking photo? No photos of him palling around with Gotti back in the day? Or was all that just made up for the movie and books?
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Real picture of Billy Batts finally located - 06/17/22 08:00 AM

This pic is awesome no matter where it came from lol
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Real picture of Billy Batts finally located - 06/18/22 04:28 AM

Originally Posted by Goldy
Originally Posted by DiLorenzo

Crazy to see two payphones in a photo like that. I don't think there's a single one in a 100 mile radius here.

Boy, Frank sure did have an impossibly full head of hair even up until the end.

As for the real Billy Batts, how come a photo of him has never popped up? He's alleged to have been in prison for heroin, no mug shot/booking photo? No photos of him palling around with Gotti back in the day? Or was all that just made up for the movie and books?

Yeah, I'm sure plenty of people would like to see a real pic of Billy Batts...

You see that kid with the YouTube videos bashing Frank Vincent because he wouldn't hide him out after a murder ?? What did he expect an actor to hide him out ??
Posted By: ThisGuyOverHere

Re: Real picture of Billy Batts finally located - 06/18/22 06:20 AM

The most common pic that pops up in a search of Billy Batts is of Pat “The Cat” Spirito. One of those clickbait sites used his pic as Batts and it was all over from there. Douchebags on YouTube started including that mugshot in every “the real goodfellas” video, ad nauseam.
Posted By: Mikey_Sunset

Re: Real picture of Billy Batts finally located - 06/23/22 07:14 PM

It's really interesting (to me anyway) how there isn't a single photo of Batts available. Like Goldy mentioned shouldn't there be a mugshot? Wouldn't that be accessible via FOIA request? No pics of Batts at a family gathering, either biological or criminal, a BBQ, at a party...nothing. He's gotta be the best representation of flying under the radar.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET