Home

That Rat John Alite & His Cult Following

Posted By: Liggio

That Rat John Alite & His Cult Following - 05/11/22 12:20 AM

I keep getting John Alite videos in my news feed, and in almost every single one he's rambling on about rats and the Gottis. I mean, what room does he have to talk about rats? Are you fucking kidding me? And of course the comments are full of agreeable yes-men, all groveling at his feet and kissing his ass. I don't think that there's a worse rat out there. Out of all of them, he's gotta be the most repulsive, though Michael Franzese is giving him a run for his money. Anyway, I just thought this fucker was about due for another rant.
Posted By: jace

Re: That Rat John Alite & His Cult Following - 05/11/22 01:32 AM

I think many comment sections on all types of videos are full of fake comments mixed in with comments from people who don't have a clue to anything. I haven't seen Alite talking about rats but that is because I stopped watching his videos. He's one of the last guys who should be saying things like that.
Posted By: meatball

Re: That Rat John Alite & His Cult Following - 05/12/22 08:57 PM

It’s really interesting how many people (in particular the media and US justice system) he continues to fool. You have to give it to him, he’s a helluva con man. Guy was on the periphery of gotti jr for couple years and he’s got people thinking he was a serious player.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: That Rat John Alite & His Cult Following - 05/13/22 03:48 AM

I think he's a terrible conman...He just has naive people responding to his videos...The stuff he says is comical, for all Franzese's faults, at least he's a good bullshitter !!

He turned off the comments on his video when he wore his pink shirt and pants to tell everybody what a tough guy he was !!
Posted By: Lenox

Re: That Rat John Alite & His Cult Following - 05/15/22 02:46 PM

Alite was a bully and abused people, especially weak drug addicts. He was a big fish in a small pond. If you put Alite in a group of guys that were college wrestlers, boxers, or average tough guys, Alite would have no stories to tell.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: That Rat John Alite & His Cult Following - 05/16/22 06:09 PM

Alite's 5 foot nothing...He can only hurt someone with a weapon, he'd get his ass kicked by most people..Even Twitchy Gotti would ruin him in a street fight
Posted By: Lenox

Re: That Rat John Alite & His Cult Following - 05/16/22 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by DiLorenzo
Alite's 5 foot nothing...He can only hurt someone with a weapon, he'd get his ass kicked by most people..Even Twitchy Gotti would ruin him in a street fight

I knew he was short but how short?
Posted By: jace

Re: That Rat John Alite & His Cult Following - 05/17/22 02:25 AM

From photos of him standing next to others he looks to be about 5'5" I don't think his lack of height makes him weak, he just is a weakling. There have been exceptions, such as the all those times he took on multiple opponents and beat them up. It has to be true, he said so himself in his book. uhwhat
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET