Home

Genovese capo & Albanian Gangster actor busted

Posted By: GangstersInc

Genovese capo & Albanian Gangster actor busted - 05/06/22 10:14 AM

Underworld Fame: Genovese Mafia family capo and “Albanian Gangster” movie actor busted in extortion scheme https://gangstersinc.org/blog/underworld-fame-genovese-mafia-family-capo-and-albanian-gangster
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: Genovese capo & Albanian Gangster actor busted - 05/07/22 06:27 AM

WestSIDE has gotten CREAMED the last few months.
This is B.S. this old capo should be broken for doing this.

He had no business punching a restaurant owner in the face
He should have had an associate punching people out.

The order should have come from the made guy to insulate the CAPO.

He will pleas out to prob between 5-7 what a waste.
Posted By: jace

Re: Genovese capo & Albanian Gangster actor busted - 05/07/22 02:46 PM

It seems like the man let Rom hit him because the Albanian he owed money to was there, or am I mistaken?
Rom should never have gotten involved. Two Albanians in a dispute, and no one ran to the king of Albanians, John Alite. I guess
Rom is finished as a captain, Alite will shelve when he hears about this. smile

Re: Genovese capo & Albanian Gangster actor busted - 05/07/22 02:56 PM

Anyone else think Rom got too old and is not thinking clear? He stays out of serious trouble, keeps a low profile, and now this at age 84. It is overblown, just a money dispute and an old man hitting a guy half his age. However he is made, and it makes him a target. I was thinking of Sonny Franzese, he was in 95 or so years old when he was arrested for being with a pair of young Albanians who tried to extort a bar owner. It got Franzese sent back to prison.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Genovese capo & Albanian Gangster actor busted - 05/07/22 07:31 PM

I thought the albanians were tough guys...They need an 80 year old man to go assault the guy ??

Re: Genovese capo & Albanian Gangster actor busted - 05/08/22 01:44 AM

Originally Posted by DiLorenzo
I thought the albanians were tough guys...They need an 80 year old man to go assault the guy ??

My thoughts also. I think there must be video of it, since every restaurant now has cameras. It might be impressive for Rom, or it could be funny seeing an 84 year old man trying to fight like he is still 24.
Posted By: LuanKuci

Re: Genovese capo & Albanian Gangster actor busted - 05/08/22 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by DiLorenzo

Brexheti must have thought that the mere presence of a westside capo would be more effective than punching the guy himself. He probably didn’t expect the old man would start swinging.

I believe that Romanello enjoyed it and doesn’t care about the consequences.

Posted By: SharpieOne

Re: Genovese capo & Albanian Gangster actor busted - 05/09/22 07:21 PM

Rom seems like a street guy through and through. A good balance to Federici, who seems more polished/businessminded. I think Rom is a Vietnam vet, too. Tough generation of people.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET