Home

Lucchese Family boss Carmine (Gribbs) Tramunti!

Posted By: NYMafia

Lucchese Family boss Carmine (Gribbs) Tramunti! - 05/02/22 08:27 PM

A brand new YouTube ButtonGuys "Exclusive" that you're not gonna wanna miss is coming your way real soon....so keep your peepers peeled folks!

Or as we say in the business....make sure you're layin chicky!
Posted By: Njein

Re: Keep your peepers peeled...a new video coming soon - 05/03/22 12:07 PM

Would love to see a future story on Peter Chiodo, Frank Signorino and Vincent Papa.

Re: Keep your peepers peeled...a new video coming soon - 05/03/22 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by Njein
Would love to see a future story on Peter Chiodo, Frank Signorino and Vincent Papa.

Hello Njein, I've wrote an extensive biography about the life and underworld career of drug kingpin Vinny Papa. Its on my website ButtonGuys of TNYM. As you know you gotta subscribe and pay a few shekels to become a "card-carrying member," but afterwards you can read all about Papa and thousands more mobsters.

PS: On a related note that should make you smile (I guess great minds think alike). I'm not gonna tell ya who our new video story is about, but suffice it to say he was a Lucchese guy also, and tied in tightly with Vinny Papa. So as I like to say, keep your peepers peeled.
Posted By: GangstersInc

Re: Keep your peepers peeled...a new video coming soon - 05/03/22 07:46 PM

Would love to see a future story on Peter Chiodo.

Profile: Lucchese family capo “Fat Pete” Chiodo https://gangstersinc.org/profiles/blogs/profile-lucchese-family-capo-fat-pete-chiodo
Posted By: Njein

Re: Keep your peepers peeled...a new video coming soon - 05/04/22 02:14 AM

Originally Posted by NYMafia

Hello Njein, I've wrote an extensive biography about the life and underworld career of drug kingpin Vinny Papa. Its on my website ButtonGuys of TNYM. As you know you gotta subscribe and pay a few shekels to become a "card-carrying member," but afterwards you can read all about Papa and thousands more mobsters.

PS: On a related note that should make you smile (I guess great minds think alike). I'm not gonna tell ya who our new video story is about, but suffice it to say he was a Lucchese guy also, and tied in tightly with Vinny Papa. So as I like to say, keep your peepers peeled.

I'm guessing it's Anthony Loria Sr., though I could also be wrong on that....

Re: Keep your peepers peeled...a new video coming soon - 05/04/22 08:19 AM

We're posting up later on today sometime so we'll see if you're right in your guess.

Re: Keep your peepers peeled...a new video coming soon - 05/05/22 02:25 AM

Our mystery mafioso was Carmine Tramunti. As the overall "boss," Gribbs was in league with Vinny Papa as one of his suppliers and distributors for a huge heroin importation and wholesale distribution operation they ran out of the East Harlem/Bronx areas.

We just posted up Carmine Tramunti's video for your pleasure.

Re: Keep your peepers peeled...a new video coming soon - 05/05/22 04:51 PM

...And just watch for what's next folks! You're gonna love it!

Re: Keep your peepers peeled...a new video coming soon - 05/06/22 01:00 PM

Anthony Loria was another good candidate though. He was knee-deep with all these guys and allegedly ran the LI phrase of the drug ring.

Re: Keep your peepers peeled...a new video coming soon - 05/06/22 09:29 PM

Watch what's coming next folks!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET