Home

Exclusive The Gemini lounge movie

Posted By: tommy_milan

Exclusive The Gemini lounge movie - 04/15/22 08:51 PM

From the people behind the Rush Hour trilogy , have announced the Gemini lounge is in production and now filming. It. Stars Emile Hirsch as cop Bobby Belucci, who after a meltdown and being demoted is given 1 last chance to take down the mobs most ruthless killer but things spiral out of control when he gets to involved. Greg. Finley from Flash is playing Anthony Senter which is interesting. Wonder if he sues the producers. Beautiful cast, could pass for a Calvin Klein commercial.
Posted By: jtsterling

Re: Exclusive The Gemini lounge movie - 04/16/22 01:23 AM

Someone beat me to it, dammit!
Posted By: ThisGuyOverHere

Re: Exclusive The Gemini lounge movie - 04/17/22 01:53 AM

Don’t forget Jamie Foxx as Roy Demeo and Elliot Page as Chris Rosenberg.
Posted By: Liggio

Re: Exclusive The Gemini lounge movie - 04/17/22 04:33 PM

The plot sounds whack as fuck.
Posted By: jace

Re: Exclusive The Gemini lounge movie - 04/22/22 04:26 PM

Is the story based on an actual cop or a fictional one to drive the story?
Posted By: tommy_milan

Re: Exclusive The Gemini lounge movie - 04/22/22 06:33 PM

Purely fictional , would you like Macaroni added to your cheese, Hollywood style. I am expecting the Evil Empire to promote it as a based on a true story.
Posted By: eastsideofvan

Re: Exclusive The Gemini lounge movie - 04/22/22 08:41 PM

Sorry to say but it sounds like a stupid premise with a cast of Hollywood B list pretty boys.

Why would a cop who is on the bubble with his department be given one of the most difficult and coveted assignments as a "last chance"? You're going to use your most marginal officer on your most difficult operation? I don't buy that right from the get go.

After Gotti and Many Saints of Newark there really hasn't been a good mob film since the Irishman, which at that was probably Scorsese's weakest mob flick.

I almost think the genre is done; going the way of the Western.

There will always be the original trilogy, the many films of Martin Scorsese and the Sopranos. I don't know how long we'll have to wait for something of that quality.
Posted By: mike68

Re: Exclusive The Gemini lounge movie - 04/25/22 04:09 PM

Mark Wahlberg is gonna be pissed when he finds out that he's been passed over as a fictional cop being dropped into a real life story. I thought he had the rights to all of those shitty movie ruining roles.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET