Home

Bruno Indelicato

Posted By: LouDiMagio

Bruno Indelicato - 04/15/22 01:37 PM

Is there any information on him when he was young anywhere? How did he get such a fearsome reputation and chosen to do the hit on Galante? Who had he killed before that hit?

Thanks
Posted By: thekidfromthesouth

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 04/28/22 07:31 PM

he was in ren enrty house .before that in miami my city fci... for all accounts a stand up guy
Posted By: ThisGuyOverHere

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 04/29/22 01:29 PM

Just stand there and look dangerous, friend.
Posted By: merlino

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 04/29/22 04:10 PM

Does he get out of prison soon?
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 04/29/22 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by merlino
Does he get out of prison soon?

The next year,who know if at 76 years old would retire or continue to stay in the life.

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 04/29/22 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by LouDiMagio
Is there any information on him when he was young anywhere? How did he get such a fearsome reputation and chosen to do the hit on Galante? Who had he killed before that hit?

Thanks

He was born in 1947 was made in the march 1976 few month after his father.He was one of the 5 men that killed Galante and was made capo for this reason but was demoted in 1981 and his crew passed to Frank “Curly” Lino.
In  2001, Indelicato participated in the murder of Bonanno associate Frank Santoro, who had threatened to kidnap one of the sons of then Bonanno capo, Vincent "Vinny Gorgeous" Basciano.
Posted By: Goldy

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 04/30/22 07:53 PM

Hypothetical question here, because obviously no one here would know, but when he gets out of prison next year, is he coming home to millions of dollars and a big house and alla that? The guy was involved in upper levels of OC for decades, is he set for life or is he getting out and having to earn at 76? He "blow" all his $$$ while he was in the Life? He's still married to Jimmy Burke's daughter Catherine, right?
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 04/30/22 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by Goldy
Hypothetical question here, because obviously no one here would know, but when he gets out of prison next year, is he coming home to millions of dollars and a big house and alla that? The guy was involved in upper levels of OC for decades, is he set for life or is he getting out and having to earn at 76? He "blow" all his $$$ while he was in the Life? He's still married to Jimmy Burke's daughter Catherine, right?

He robbed I think it was atleast a Million Dollars from his wife
How ever much it was it was all of Jimmie Burke’s money.

He and Vinny Gorgeous gambled it away in Atlantic City.
Not sure what the he was thinking.

Why he would let the boss of the family gamble all your wife’s money away is just NUTS.

If he wanted browny points he could have just took a $100K and say that’s for you.

That’s called KARMA, that money was stolen money and look what happened to it.
Posted By: azguy

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 04/30/22 08:38 PM

Isn't he out next year and isn't he going going to be 66 years old ??

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 04/30/22 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by azguy

Yes but will be 76 in 2023.

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 04/30/22 09:12 PM

Yes,he meet Jimmy Burke daughter when she come to talk with his father and fall in love.
Indelicato was never a big shot in the mob and come in the commission trial because his pronto was found in the car (yes wasnt burned) used to gled the Galante murder scene.
Posted By: azguy

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 05/01/22 01:10 AM

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
Originally Posted by azguy

Yes but will be 76 in 2023.

2023 is one year from now, he could be in a halfway house already

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 05/01/22 06:23 AM

I think the question here was why if all people was he chosen as a shooter on the Galante hit.
His father and uncle were dead at the time.

That’s an important hit
It should have only went to someone that was trusted.

From what I read after the 3-captains hit he was looked upon as a junkie.

Maybe they planned on whacking him after the hit, but he got locked up and they weren’t able to get to him?

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 05/01/22 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by BensonHURST
I think the question here was why if all people was he chosen as a shooter on the Galante hit.

That’s an important hit

Maybe they planned on whacking him after the hit, but he got locked up and they weren’t able to get to him?

After 3 capos murder Bruno went on the lam then happen the pistone case and him was arrested during the investigation on the commission trial.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 05/01/22 11:17 AM

That’s an important hit

The Galante hit was before the three Capos murders. His father was one the guys in planning the hit and wanted someone he trusted and the other families knew would get the job done. After the hit, his star raised considerable, to where it went to his head, and he started to party a lot more and got hooked on drugs. Bruno got locked after his father was killed which help save his life and a number of sitdowns took place, Tommy Karate was able to get a pass, while Bruno got his while locked up, with Tommy being put in Spero crew to keep a better eye on him.
Bruno gets out next year, unknown if he will be put on a hallway house or just kept locked up. But there is a good chance he will be put in a hallway house after summer.

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 05/01/22 12:31 PM

ANTHONY INDELICATO
Register Number: 19706-054
Race: White
Sex: Male
Located at: New York RRM
Release Date: 05/22/2023
Posted By: Liggio

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 05/01/22 01:10 PM

I highly doubt that he's going to want to do shit at 76 years old. The man will just want to be with his family, let him be.
Posted By: chin_gigante

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 05/01/22 01:16 PM

That’s an important hit

You've got the timeline the wrong way around, Galante was killed two years before the three captains. Bruno was made a captain after the Galante hit but was taken down
later when his father, Giaccone, and Trinchera were killed. They wanted to kill Bruno and his uncle JB Indelicato after the three captains to prevent retaliation, but the contracts expired. They were then allowed back in and put in Massino's crew.

JB is also still alive.

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 05/01/22 02:21 PM

How old is JB
Posted By: Goldy

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 05/01/22 08:38 PM

Why he would let the boss of the family gamble all your wife’s money away is just NUTS.

If he wanted browny points he could have just took a $100K and say that’s for you.

Wow, that's crazy. I never heard about him gambling away a mill. On what, 10K a hand Blackjack? You'd blow thru it pretty quick like that I guess. Can't see mob guys sitting down to play slots, ha. Hope they at least got comped some free drinks, cocktail weenies and a nice room.
Posted By: Giacalone

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 05/01/22 09:21 PM

Yes,he meet Jimmy Burke daughter when she come to talk with his father and fall in love.
Indelicato was never a big shot in the mob and come in the commission trial because his pronto was found in the car (yes wasnt burned) used to gled the Galante murder scene.

He was never a big shot? He has been one of the most influential people in the Bonanno family for a very long time. The only guy who might have more respect than him is Johnny Joe.

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 05/02/22 04:20 AM

Originally Posted by Giacalone

He was never a big shot? He has been one of the most influential people in the Bonanno family for a very long time. The only guy who might have more respect than him is Johnny Joe.

I personally never heard that or read that before.

The fact that he was tasked with the Galante hit makes sense his father and uncle’s carried a lot of weight in the family at the time.

After the contract was put out on him I think Curly Lino saved him and he was put with his crew for a while.

Other than the story about him giving all that money to Basciano to gamble away in A.C. Which made it seem like he was an abuse case.

The guy conned his wife and her sister out of their inheritance money and either gambled it with or gave it to his boss to gamble away.

What respectable guy would do that?

Where did his power wealth and influence come from?

Giving the boss a $1MM one would hope that atleast bought his CAPO stripes with that.

Did he accumulate great wealth?

Did he have a big crew that was feared and respected?

Did he do alot of work for the family? Notches under his belt?
Posted By: chin_gigante

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 05/02/22 08:04 AM

After the contract was put out on him I think Curly Lino saved him and he was put with his crew for a while.

At the time of the three captains' murders, Lino was acting captain for Bruno Indelicato. The day after the killings, Lino was called to a meeting in Howard Beach with Massino, George Sciascia, Dominick Napolitano, Salvatore Ferrugia, Nicholas DiStefano, and Joseph Zicarelli. Lino was told they would leave him as acting captain of the crew if he could get everyone else to come in (he was not made official captain until a few years later). Lino contacted Joseph D'Amico, who got everyone to come in apart from Bruno and JB Indelicato.

When the contracts expired on Bruno and JB, they were called to a Commission meeting with Ferrugia, Massino, and Stefano Cannone, and the heads of the other families. JB and Bruno were given assurances that no harm would come to them if they came back in and they were given a list of captains to choose from. They both chose to join Massino's crew.

When Philip Rastelli got out of prison a couple of years later, he called Lino to a meeting and transferred Bruno to his crew. By the early 2000s, Bruno was under Anthony Graziano and assisted Vinny Basciano in the Frank Santoro murder without permision. When Massino later made Basciano a captain with a new crew, he put Bruno under him so he could keep an eye on them both.

In response to your earlier question, JB is 91.

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 05/02/22 11:08 AM

For me Bruno more or less will turn in the family. He have no money on the streets and for sure he will be respected for what he did.
Posted By: Liggio

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 05/02/22 11:11 AM

Furio, do you think he's broke?

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 05/02/22 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by Liggio

He spend most part of his life in prison,never heard that have money on the streets,so yes for me hes broke.

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 05/02/22 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by Liggio

He spend most part of his life in prison,never heard that have money on the streets,so yes for me hes broke.

How and why would he influence the family?
because of the fact he was in on the legendary Galante hit ?
Posted By: LouDiMagio

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 05/03/22 07:55 PM

https://medium.com/@generalcamacho/thomas-karate-pitera-f6a084d4f80d

Says here he was big into selling drugs, mentored Tommy Karate and was the main hit man for the bonnanos

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 05/04/22 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by LouDiMagio
https://medium.com/@generalcamacho/thomas-karate-pitera-f6a084d4f80d

Says here he was big into selling drugs, mentored Tommy Karate and was the main hit man for the bonnanos

This man was the "scarface" of coke in his crime family for all accounts use to do lines of blow from here to eternity,,,, but hes s stand up guy dint rat that we know of ..but hes own people take care of him putting money on hes prison comissary, and you gotta give the guy lots of credit he sober , he had to he was gonna get wack, and most important,he was welcome back to the Bonnanos and he sat aside the grudge he had aganist Massino for having hes dad killed,he basically let GO ge again let that sink in youw own heads ppl he went to WORK for the ppl that killed his dad,,, get out prison stays on the strrets, than goes down on dubuois murder conspiracy thanxs to basciano who bruno was mentor too, goes aways for another 20 years give him credit for that folks
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 05/04/22 05:54 PM

Another story I think was made up to sell a book

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 05/09/22 06:10 AM

Originally Posted by DiLorenzo

It very well could be.

I haven't heard anything about Dominick Cicale being full of shit.

I believe his testimony was solid, the story isnt really self serving not making him look any bigger, badder and/or tougher.

If he was going to be making up stories he could have done alot better than that I believe.

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 05/13/22 04:09 AM

It very well could be.

I haven't heard anything about Dominick Cicale being full of shit.

I believe his testimony was solid, the story isnt really self serving not making him look any bigger, badder and/or tougher.

If he was going to be making up stories he could have done alot better than that I believe.

Authors usually push the person trying to sell his story to come up with a big headline grabbing story to help sell copies...Wilt Chamberlin said he banged 20,000 women, Franzese said he beat John Goitti in a sitdown and Cicale has this headline grabber...I don't believe any of them
Posted By: Jshov31

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 05/15/22 02:39 PM

Anybody that thinks Bruno is broke is drunk. Anyone who thinks he doesn’t have A TON of influence is high. Other than Johnny Joe I’ve never seen a Bonanno guy get as much respect as Bruno does when behind bars. Thats what a lot of you guys who have never done time with these people don’t understand. There is no hiding behind keyboards and social media inside. The real ones stick out and the fake get exposed. Bruno is a living, breathing example of what this thing is about. He was a punk kid when all that coke was flying around. If you think he was the only coke head in the family you are crazy. The man spent a huge portion of his life in prison and never told on nobody. He worked side by side with guys he knew killed his father. He took two big cases on the chin and the man walked out of prison looking like a 40 year old GQ model with a million dollar smile.

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 05/15/22 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by Jshov31
Anybody that thinks Bruno is broke is drunk. Anyone who thinks he doesn’t have A TON of influence is high. Other than Johnny Joe I’ve never seen a Bonanno guy get as much respect as Bruno does when behind bars. Thats what a lot of you guys who have never done time with these people don’t understand. There is no hiding behind keyboards and social media inside. The real ones stick out and the fake get exposed. Bruno is a living, breathing example of what this thing is about. He was a punk kid when all that coke was flying around. If you think he was the only coke head in the family you are crazy. The man spent a huge portion of his life in prison and never told on nobody. He worked side by side with guys he knew killed his father. He took two big cases on the chin and the man walked out of prison looking like a 40 year old GQ model with a million dollar smile.

Bruno IS NOT broke,,,,im sure that he hes gets respect and $$ AND EVENLOPES ONEC E HE HE OFF HOUSE ARREST,,, HELL BE GETINNG SOME NICE WEIGHT "ENVELOPES" HES TRUE COSA NOSTRA YES HE HAD COKE HABIT ,, IT WAS THE 80S HE DID HAD A PERUVIAN CONNECTION DOWN IN THE KENDALL MIAMI BACK IN THE THE EARLY 80S FOR ALL ACCOUNT A "NICE GUY" BUT WAS DETERMINE TO KILL HIS FATHERS KILLERS,,, WITH TIME HE GOT OVER WHICH IS A HARD THING TO ACCOMPLISH
Posted By: jace

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 05/15/22 03:24 PM

He could be broke, he likely will get people helping who money when he gets out, but no way he has anything still left on the street. I bet anyone who was lookin gout for him back in the 1980's is now dead or too old to help themselves.

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 05/15/22 11:47 PM

Bruno has more respect than just about everybody in that family. This is known. I don't know what his money situation is today, but I do know that he made a ton in the '80s. It's very hard to picture him being broke. I guess anything is possible though. It is true that he had a bad cocaine problem at one point.
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 05/15/22 11:58 PM

Once you're behind bars for decades any money you had stashed simply evaporates supporting your family, and any action you had going dries up as well. Old associates die, and most everyone who might have watched out for you is gone or in trouble themselves.

It becomes a much different world 99.99% of the time. Thats a fact. These are the hidden headaches guys live with aside from the obvious lost years spent in stir. It ain't easy thats for sure.

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 05/16/22 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by NYMafia
Once you're behind bars for decades any money you had stashed simply evaporates supporting your family, and any action you had going dries up as well. Old associates die, and most everyone who might have watched out for you is gone or in trouble themselves.

It becomes a much different world 99.99% of the time. Thats a fact. These are the hidden headaches guys live with aside from the obvious lost years spent in stir. It ain't easy thats for sure.

HE HAS KATHERINE BURKE AND SOME $ ALSO HAS A RESTAURANT,, AND POSITVE HE HAS MONEY JUICE OUT ON THE STREET,LETS NOT JUMP OVER TO QUICK SAYING HES BROKE,,

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 05/16/22 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by thekidfromthesouth

HE HAS KATHERINE BURKE AND SOME $ ALSO HAS A RESTAURANT,, AND POSITVE HE HAS MONEY JUICE OUT ON THE STREET,LETS NOT JUMP OVER TO QUICK SAYING HES BROKE,,

Are you his accountant?

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 05/16/22 06:07 PM

I meant to say publishers instead of authors..Like kid from the south, I had a few cocktails that night

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 05/17/22 04:42 PM

We must wait and see what Bruno will do while out on the streets.

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 05/17/22 05:37 PM

Are you his accountant?

scumbag. i am not his accountant,, are you the "inside man",?,

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 05/17/22 05:51 PM

I meant to say publishers instead of authors..Like kid from the south, I had a few cocktails that night

hey fuck you guys i multitask at work sorry if mistype at my job sneaking out,, i WORK , you ever hear of work before you fucking lowlives anywas Bruno is kool person i was lock up with him donw in Miami FCI low down here in west kendall behind the metro zoo. very chatty guy and super kool to be with.. he did complain when the animals at the zoo next to us made noise ealry moring there was another Bonnano guy lock up there twoo Ronald i beleive the one who shot sonny black,,, they had "problem" so both got transferred, anywas Bruno much rescepts bro

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 05/18/22 04:39 PM

Slow down there young fella...I figured that if I made a mistake because of drinking that you probably did as well...At least that's the excuse I'd go with if I were you !!

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 05/18/22 05:05 PM

Are you his accountant?

First off, don't talk that way on this forum, to me or anybody else. It's not nice, and you're not gaining any points by acting like a low class "internet tough guy."

Second, I'd go look in the mirror before you start calling anybody else around here names like you just did. (go put that in your pipe and smoke it).

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 05/18/22 05:26 PM

[quote=NYMafia]Once you're behind bars for decades any money you had stashed simply evaporates supporting your family, and any action you had going dries up as well. Old associates die, and most everyone who might have watched out for you is gone or in trouble themselves.

Are you his accountant?

First off, don't talk that way on this forum, to me or anybody else. It's not nice, and you're not gaining any points by acting like a low class "internet tough guy."

Second, I'd go look in the mirror before you start calling anybody else around here names like you just did. (go put that in your pipe and smoke it). [/q

i dont drink and i dont smoke,,,, i blurss the edge in life,,,, not and internet tough guy either all wrong i dont came here stir u shit up either,, im not typing that im gonna put a bullet on rats or ppl i dont unlike 70 percent of who here are fake tough guys ,,, all i meant is that Bruno is satnd up guy ,,, again im not his fucking account ,,im someone who MET the person face face in prison and had good chats with him, and all lot respect ,,, thas all,,,,,

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 05/18/22 05:38 PM

Bruno IS a tough guy! And a "stand up guy" too! Thats for certain. He's also a "no fuck-around individual." He's a serious guy.

But as I stated earlier regardless of who the fella is, Bruno or any other street guy. Whether he was "well-heeled" or not before he hit prison, if that fella did a real long bit (especially decades), 99.9999999% of guys are broke by the time they get home. And by "broke" I mean they don't have any real big money. I'm not talking about a small bundle, I'm talking about real serious cash. And that's just a fact of life. That life!

It's not an insult to Bruno. It's that way for most of the fellas. And that which I speak of I know from first-hand knowledge. Its not a hypothesis, and I didn't just pull the theory out of my shoe. Its a fact for most street guys.

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 05/23/22 08:59 AM

The truth is most made guys and even captains never acquire real wealth.

The ones that do it usually follows them meaning you hear about it some how.

It has been written about either in the past or I hate to say it today with all the pod casters out there today.

And all the high level rats from the Bonanno’s, the court testimony.

I have heard:

1) Patty from the Bronx had big money.
2) Vinny Basciano had big money.
3) Shellack Head had big money.
4) I personally know T.V. has money it has also been written about
5) George from Canada.
6) Asaro’s nephew I can’t think of his name.
7) Frankie Coppa made money on Wall Street.

None of his indictments were for any big money crimes.
No money was ever seized from him, the Feds, never tried to seize any of his assets, he never got hit with any sort of monitery forfeiture.

What has he done since Galante?
He went along with Basciano, when the did an off the record hit?

If he had all this power why didn’t Basciano move him up to one of the other top spots U.B. or Consig, or at-least acting….

This guy is famous because he whacked Galante however, there is never mention of his power and/or wealth. I FIND THAT VERY ODD.

I am not saying I think he is broke I have no way of knowing and I think the Bonanno’s should throw him a bone when he gets out.

He is probably very well respected in jail because he took out Galante.
And how that relates to this I don’t see the connection between the two.

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 05/23/22 03:22 PM

I dont understand why he get 40 years in the commission trial and afterv12 years he was paroled.
Basciano shouldnt promote a man on parole and Indelicato was a tought guy good for kill someone not to be a consigliere or underboss.

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 05/23/22 07:18 PM

I dont understand why he get 40 years in the commission trial and afterv12 years he was paroled.
Basciano shouldnt promote a man on parole and Indelicato was a tought guy good for kill someone not to be a consigliere or underboss.

something i always wonder he go out after 12 years out of 40... probably he appealed his case i think he marry jimmy burke daugther in federal prison

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 05/23/22 07:34 PM

He was sentenced under the old guidelines where you're eligible after serving 1/3 of your sentence. Plus 40 years was very heavy for that and I think he may have gotten s slight reduction in his term (not positive though).

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 05/23/22 07:35 PM

something i always wonder he go out after 12 years out of 40... probably he appealed his case i think he marry jimmy burke daugther in federal prison

Yes,in 1992.

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 05/24/22 08:24 PM

FYI Bruno is no longer at a halfway house. He is free as a bird

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 05/24/22 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by Giacalone
FYI Bruno is no longer at a halfway house. He is free as a bird

Maybe an old bird, but free as one nonetheless.
Posted By: majicrat

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 05/24/22 09:11 PM

I for one think some of you over rate this guy. He's been away too long and coming back too old. Just like Gene Gotti he'll go away quietly. My opinion

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 05/24/22 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by majicrat
I for one think some of you over rate this guy. He's been away too long and coming back too old. Just like Gene Gotti he'll go away quietly. My opinion

I agree. Even if he gets a position, he's already in his waning years. Bruno deserves to be a capo. Especially with the shit out there today. But where's he really going? Where's any of them really going in 2022?

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 05/24/22 09:52 PM

He was sentenced under the old guidelines where you're eligible after serving 1/3 of your sentence. Plus 40 years was very heavy for that and I think he may have gotten s slight reduction in his term (not positive though).

He was sentenced in 1987,when was changed the guidelines?

Re: Bruno Indelicato - 05/24/22 10:04 PM

He was sentenced in 1987,when was changed the guidelines?

I'm not exactly sure of the year, but probably by the early or mid-1990s.

I know that my cousin and uncle went away in the mid and late 1980s, and a very close 'compare' of mine went away in 1991, and they were all sentenced under the old federal guidelines. (each of them maxed out doing 2/3s of their bits too, because each was labeled "organized crime" and once they reached the can the BOP stamped each of their "jackets" OC. The parole board didn't give a fuck.

They had no shot at all of doing only one third of their time. They each maxed out at 66.6%. None of them even got a 30 to 90 day halfway house either. That what happens when your surname ends in a vowel and you get that label...Que, Sera, Sera!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET