Home

LCN IN NYC WILL NEVER DIE, FORGET ABOUT IT

Posted By: DillyDolly

LCN IN NYC WILL NEVER DIE, FORGET ABOUT IT - 01/28/22 03:41 AM

The 5 Families of NYC are still recruiting, make no mistake about it. That's why I laugh when people say that they are going extinct. The same could be said for Philadelphia and Chicago. Many Families went extinct because they stopped recruiting. The proof is in the pudding.
Posted By: azguy

Re: LCN IN NYC WILL NEVER DIE, FORGET ABOUT IT - 01/28/22 05:10 AM

Heck you could say the west side and the Gambino's may be a strong as ever. Who the hell at the top have they even had on trial in 15 years. Certainly none of the current administration that's for sure.

I'd say Cefalu and Barney have had damn near legendary runs at this point.

Cefalu has been on the streets for 13 years pretty much unfettered, no arrests, no rats and no troubles and Barney has been on the streets since 2008, 14 years, these are legendary runs
Posted By: MeyerLansky

Re: LCN IN NYC WILL NEVER DIE, FORGET ABOUT IT - 01/28/22 06:37 PM

so the fact that we don't hear about them is that they are stronger ?
that can go both ways...
or that they are no more active (or semi active if you wanna call it) or that they are quietly rebuilding and growing stronger.
it's almost 3 years to the cali hit. i woner how they are doing...
Posted By: majicrat

Re: LCN IN NYC WILL NEVER DIE, FORGET ABOUT IT - 01/28/22 07:59 PM

Well i guess thats one opinion Dilly. What "proof is in the pudding" do you have to support your position they're recruiting. I for one don't know but seriously doubt they're recruiting at any major level.
Posted By: Andragathia

Re: LCN IN NYC WILL NEVER DIE, FORGET ABOUT IT - 01/28/22 08:40 PM

Dilly, you just posted asking where are the Italian g's at now nyc is stonger than ever. Make up your mind or get off the meds
Posted By: Giacalone

Re: LCN IN NYC WILL NEVER DIE, FORGET ABOUT IT - 01/28/22 08:55 PM

Saying the life is over and saying the families are extinct are two different things. People seem to get a bit confused at times, but those of us who follow the subject have never said the NY families are extinct or even going extinct. The problem is that the life has changed so much in the past 30 years or so that it's almost not the same thing anymore.
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: LCN IN NYC WILL NEVER DIE, FORGET ABOUT IT - 01/28/22 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by Giacalone
Saying the life is over and saying the families are extinct are two different things. People seem to get a bit confused at times, but those of us who follow the subject have never said the NY families are extinct or even going extinct. The problem is that the life has changed so much in the past 30 years or so that it's almost not the same thing anymore.

Bingo! I 1000% agree with you.

Re: LCN IN NYC WILL NEVER DIE, FORGET ABOUT IT - 01/28/22 09:18 PM

Andragathia, I don't know what rock you slithered out from under but you need to crawl back there. I never said that they're stronger than ever, I'm saying that they're still recruiting and are never going extinct. Learn the difference. And if they weren't recruiting, there'd be nothing left by now but a group of old men sitting around reminiscing about the good old days, but recent indictments show new characters all the time.

Re: LCN IN NYC WILL NEVER DIE, FORGET ABOUT IT - 01/28/22 11:26 PM

I slithered out from a rock to call you on your bs. One one hand you say there are no Italian g's left and the other recruitment is up. What do you think they are recruiting, dillydolllys? Nope. Recruiting soldiers. Just because we move in silence like a slithering snake don't mean we won't show our fangs.

Re: LCN IN NYC WILL NEVER DIE, FORGET ABOUT IT - 01/28/22 11:36 PM

If you read all of my comments on that thread I also said that I know there are a few real ones left, that it SEEMS as though there isn't. Which is true, very few people would disagree, except for you, but then nobody here cares about you.

Re: LCN IN NYC WILL NEVER DIE, FORGET ABOUT IT - 01/28/22 11:54 PM

Serp cares. That's all that matters to me.
Posted By: LuanKuci

Re: LCN IN NYC WILL NEVER DIE, FORGET ABOUT IT - 01/29/22 03:32 PM

In all fairness, some non-NY families have shown stunning resilience.

I thought Philly would have been fully absorbed by NY by now. It’s gonna happen but the fact it hasn’t yet it’s worth something.

Re: LCN IN NYC WILL NEVER DIE, FORGET ABOUT IT - 01/29/22 03:47 PM

I don't believe that Philadelphia will be absorbed by New York, look at all the Families this claim has been made about, mostly the Colombos. Yeah right, the 4 Families of New York? Just think about how boring that would be. Nope, it will always be the 5 Families of New York.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET