Home

Danny Marino and Jackie Nose

Posted By: azguy

Danny Marino and Jackie Nose - 01/22/22 04:49 PM

These are two guys that have been in the family forever, and at times high-level positions it's hard to believe they are still not around running some rackets and getting some tributes. Guys like that don't retire.

I have not heard or read a peep about either one, what have you guys heard ??
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Danny Marino and Jackie Nose - 01/22/22 05:23 PM

They're both old men already. Old, infirm, tired, and retired (or mostly retired) I'm sure. They gotta be in the eighties already. Everybody gets old. Even good fellas.
Posted By: jace

Re: Danny Marino and Jackie Nose - 01/23/22 01:37 AM

Were they close years ago? They seem to have been opposites in personalities and behavior, although that does not mean they were not close. Is Marino still alive?
Posted By: Giacalone

Re: Danny Marino and Jackie Nose - 01/23/22 02:17 AM

They're not close. Marino is a serious tough guy and a millionaire several times over. Jackie is none of those things

Re: Danny Marino and Jackie Nose - 01/23/22 04:09 AM

I wasn't saying they were close I'm saying they were both around Gotti Sr and Jr and major players in the family ---- I have not seen, read or heard a story or seen a picture of either one in 15 years, try and find a picture of either them in the last 10 years. I dare you
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Danny Marino and Jackie Nose - 01/23/22 05:58 AM

Originally Posted by jace
Were they close years ago? They seem to have been opposites in personalities and behavior, although that does not mean they were not close. Is Marino still alive?

Wasn't Marino a Castellano loyalist..?..he was after all inside Sparks w/ Joe Watts when the hit went down & was unaware of what was going 2 happen (although Watts knew all along)..also Joe N. Gallo was in the steakhouse & I believe he knew also...also inside was Tommy Gambino , who was oblivious 2 everything.

Re: Danny Marino and Jackie Nose - 01/23/22 06:01 AM

Originally Posted by hoodlum
Originally Posted by jace

Wasn't Marino a Castellano loyalist..?..he was after all inside Sparks w/ Joe Watts when the hit went down & was unaware of what was going 2 happen (although Watts knew all along)..also Joe N. Gallo was in the steakhouse & I believe he knew also...also inside was Tommy Gambino , who was oblivious 2 everything.

Jackie Nose was a Gotti man from the Carmine Fatico days..so I don't see how the 2 could have been close.
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Danny Marino and Jackie Nose - 01/23/22 10:44 AM

I don't believe they were close. Danny Marino was from a different faction altogether. He was not a friend of John Gotti per se. Marino and his faction tolerated Gotti because they had too.

D'Amico was largely a nobody who later became a close Gotti minion. His star started rising simultaneously with his friendship with Gotti. Today he's a name. But back in the day not so much.
Posted By: VitoCahill

Re: Danny Marino and Jackie Nose - 01/23/22 01:26 PM

these 2 would be soldiers at this point neither holds a high ranking position?
which crew do they fall under?
same could be asked about alot of the old time members of this family. squitieri,leonard di maria,joseph corozzo...etc.

Re: Danny Marino and Jackie Nose - 01/23/22 06:30 PM

Squitieri has been out 10 years, where's he been? These guys don't go straight and need income, same for the Corozzo brothers, one has been out since 2015 or 16 and the other since 2019, you know they are relationships with the family.

All I was trying to say is we have heard NOTHING about Marino for a decade and a half
Posted By: Lenox

Re: Danny Marino and Jackie Nose - 01/23/22 07:16 PM

They all have a lot of money. Marino lives in a beautiful home .
Posted By: bronx

Re: Danny Marino and Jackie Nose - 01/24/22 01:45 AM

hoodlum ..not so about jackie being a fatico guy , jack was a 12 street guy.nyc..

Re: Danny Marino and Jackie Nose - 01/24/22 03:29 AM

Originally Posted by bronx
hoodlum ..not so about jackie being a fatico guy , jack was a 12 street guy.nyc..

Bronx, where did Jackie actually grow up? Who did he start out with?
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Danny Marino and Jackie Nose - 01/24/22 06:59 AM

Jackie was around the DiCarlo crew, it was his friendship with Garafalo that introduced him to the Gottis mainly Gene, and later on John, all three were associates at the time they interacted, before they became made, Gene being made first, then John when he got out, and later D'Amico followed later that year John got out or it may have been the following year.

Danny Marino was with Carmine Lombardozzi crew, but hanged around Jimmy Brown a lot, so a lot of people put him in Fialla crew, which he may have been for awhile as a soldier.

Re: Danny Marino and Jackie Nose - 01/24/22 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
Jackie was around the DiCarlo crew, it was his friendship with Garafalo that introduced him to the Gottis mainly Gene, and later on John, all three were associates at the time they interacted, before they became made, Gene being made first, then John when he got out, and later D'Amico followed later that year John got out or it may have been the following year.

Danny Marino was with Carmine Lombardozzi crew, but hanged around Jimmy Brown a lot, so a lot of people put him in Fialla crew, which he may have been for awhile as a soldier.

Where was the DiCarlo crew from? What part of the city?

Re: Danny Marino and Jackie Nose - 01/25/22 02:43 AM

jack at one time as a soldier was close to joe butch,both their girl friends hung out together, thats who pushed for him to replaced lilo. jack was not friendly with queens guys or bklyn guys ,except guys in lilo's crew.he was close to guys in pineys crew in n.y,c.

Re: Danny Marino and Jackie Nose - 01/25/22 02:53 AM

jack at one time as a soldier was close to joe butch,both their girl friends hung out together, thats who pushed for him to replaced lilo. jack was not friendly with queens guys or bklyn guys ,except guys in lilo's crew.he was close to guys in pineys crew in n.y,c.

Bromx
So Jackie is from Manhattan?
Also, where did Joe Watts grow up?
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Danny Marino and Jackie Nose - 01/25/22 12:35 PM

Danny is super rich. Him and Joey Cigars seem to have more money than God. Joe Watts just got out. Another disgustingly rich fella. All tough guys too which is sort of rare these days

Re: Danny Marino and Jackie Nose - 01/25/22 01:21 PM

joe francolino is dead, watts is a staten island guy,

Re: Danny Marino and Jackie Nose - 01/29/22 07:40 PM

Who..What Where??? is 12 st. guys?...never heard of them,,maybe an offshoot of the Rampers..??..anyways..thanx 4 the info...I'll start looking into it soon..
Posted By: DillyDolly

Re: Danny Marino and Jackie Nose - 01/29/22 08:29 PM

These guys have plenty of money, exactly how much is anyone's guess. I don't believe the stories about Jackie D'Amico being a brokester, or even Vinny Asaro. I also don't believe that Colombo underboss Benji Castellazzo was so broke that he had to move to a trailer park and go on foodstamps (that's just a front), when recently the Colombo boss and one of his captains were released on something like $10 and $12 million bonds. Now grant it, I do believe that there are many, many brokesters in the mob who are barely surviving, just not the guys I mentioned.

Re: Danny Marino and Jackie Nose - 01/29/22 08:34 PM

Who..What Where??? is 12 st. guys?...never heard of them,,maybe an offshoot of the Rampers..??..anyways..thanx 4 the info...I'll start looking into it soon..

Exactly.. where is 12th street? Manhattan, brooklyn ????

Re: Danny Marino and Jackie Nose - 01/30/22 05:47 AM

Originally Posted by Lenox

Exactly.. where is 12th street? Manhattan, brooklyn ????

I know...right?..WTF...Maybe a new thread could start on Jackie "the nose" ...I'm 2 stupid 2 start 1 myself...so maybe if 1 of u guys...I cant remember the last time I made a thread on here...f--ing yrs. ago.....
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET