Home

Spit shine Joey Merlino

Posted By: Tonytough

Spit shine Joey Merlino - 01/20/22 12:28 AM

Was randomly listening to an interview with the Crow’s ex wife- and they were asking her if she knew certain guys ie Angelo Bruno, Joey etc

And she says she never knew Joey personally but always saw him around, how he was a wannabe and a hanger on. Then mentioned he used to shine shoes although it wasn’t in a derogatory way, she was just explaining what she knew of him at the time

I wonder if Joey can make my shoes look like mirrors
Posted By: Dob_Peppino

Re: Spit shine Joey Merlino - 01/20/22 12:51 AM

She's been away awhile, nobody went up there and told her. Lol. He definitely doesn't shine shows anymore
Posted By: CNote

Re: Spit shine Joey Merlino - 01/20/22 12:53 AM

"Now go get your Shinebox!"
lol lol lol

Attached picture 20200731_155006.jpg
Posted By: eastsideofvan

Re: Spit shine Joey Merlino - 01/20/22 01:44 AM

She insulted him a little bit. She got a little out of order herself there.
Posted By: jace

Re: Spit shine Joey Merlino - 01/20/22 02:11 AM

It could be taken as a compliment, it shows he worked as a kid. Unless he was doing it t age 23. lol Anyone think she meant it as an insult?
Posted By: jace

Re: Spit shine Joey Merlino - 01/20/22 02:18 AM

If she does not like him it her saying it could have been inspired by the movie Goodfellas.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Spit shine Joey Merlino - 01/21/22 12:56 AM

Originally Posted by eastsideofvan
She insulted him a little bit. She got a little out of order herself there.

You're gonna dig the hole, you're gonna do it, I got no fuckin' lime!
Posted By: ThisGuyOverHere

Re: Spit shine Joey Merlino - 01/21/22 01:36 PM

I fucked kids like that in the ass, in the can I fucked ‘em. Fuckin’ break up my party.
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Spit shine Joey Merlino - 01/23/22 06:51 AM

Originally Posted by Tonytough
Was randomly listening to an interview with the Crow’s ex wife- and they were asking her if she knew certain guys ie Angelo Bruno, Joey etc

And she says she never knew Joey personally but always saw him around, how he was a wannabe and a hanger on. Then mentioned he used to shine shoes although it wasn’t in a derogatory way, she was just explaining what she knew of him at the time

I wonder if Joey can make my shoes look like mirrors

Is this thread serious..?..if so , where can I find this interview??
Posted By: Tonytough

Re: Spit shine Joey Merlino - 01/26/22 05:30 PM

https://youtu.be/mnvlOOx0mEU

How dare you insult by by insinuating this thread is fake, Joey shined those shoes real good!! Made a lot of money too

Have a listen yourself.
Posted By: grumpies

Re: Spit shine Joey Merlino - 01/27/22 01:42 AM

take joeys penis out of your mouth. he never served a day in Afghanistan or Iraq or over won a fair fist fight. Listen everyone joey never was a karate ninjia boxed did mma or even lifted weights.. he wouild get slapped around these days if he were in highschool.. he would not even make the JV football team.... he carried a gun and shot you when you werent looking, after you drove him home.. he said that himself... he would have a sore ass hole in state system....
i guess i am out of line
Posted By: eastsideofvan

Re: Spit shine Joey Merlino - 01/27/22 02:26 AM

Originally Posted by grumpies
take joeys penis out of your mouth. he never served a day in Afghanistan or Iraq or over won a fair fist fight. Listen everyone joey never was a karate ninjia boxed did mma or even lifted weights.. he wouild get slapped around these days if he were in highschool.. he would not even make the JV football team.... he carried a gun and shot you when you werent looking, after you drove him home.. he said that himself... he would have a sore ass hole in state system....
i guess i am out of line

You are right about that. Joey never had the makings of a varsity athlete.
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: Spit shine Joey Merlino - 01/27/22 05:31 AM

LMAO...
Guys this is too much THANK YOU, for the LAUGHS
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET