Home

Rob the Mob Thomas Uva + wife Early 1990s

Posted By: alicecooper

Rob the Mob Thomas Uva + wife Early 1990s - 01/11/22 09:46 PM

I saw this movie recently. I had never heard of this. For you guys from NYC, what was it like on the streets when this was going on?

When they didn't know the identities, was everyone, civilians included on a constant high alert? Any memories of this time period?

And there's another movie called The Wannabe. Any good?

Re: Rob the Mob Thomas Uva + wife Early 1990s - 01/11/22 10:01 PM

Also, was he really using a fully auto gun (uzi ?) and accidentally sprayed it inside a club at least once or is that just movie bullshit...
Posted By: CNote

Re: Rob the Mob Thomas Uva + wife Early 1990s - 01/11/22 10:45 PM

Rob the Mob, it's pretty good, they robbed the Bergin Fish and Hunt Club twice I believe, there's some podcasts about them on YouTube.
Posted By: Ronn

Re: Rob the Mob Thomas Uva + wife Early 1990s - 01/12/22 08:38 AM

I liked Rob the Mob better but there was a guy on the FB pages that knew Tommy and said Wannabe was more accurate. Both are worth a watch.
Posted By: Louiebynochi

Re: Rob the Mob Thomas Uva + wife Early 1990s - 01/12/22 08:44 AM

Ronnie One Arm and Skinny Dom did the work on them
Others clubs they hit were the Hawaiian Moonlighters club which was Joe Butch Corraos
Anthony Speros Club,Jimmy Brown Faillas Club and Anthony Ruggianos Cafe Liberty Club...
Posted By: GangstersInc

Re: Rob the Mob Thomas Uva + wife Early 1990s - 01/12/22 02:51 PM

The Kindness of Death - On the early morning of Christmas Eve in 1992. Tommy Uva and his wife Rosemarie are sitting in their car, waiting in front of traffic lights in Ozone Park, a suburb in Queens, New York. Then Mafia hitmen shoot and kill them: https://gangstersinc.org/profiles/blogs/the-kindness-of-death

Re: Rob the Mob Thomas Uva + wife Early 1990s - 01/12/22 07:42 PM

NYC guys? Nobody remembers this?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET