Home

Mark Rosetti

Posted By: Louiebynochi

Mark Rosetti - 01/03/22 06:04 PM

How long until we see Mark Rosetti on the Bobby Luisi show??
Posted By: Biggie

Re: Mark Rosetti - 01/03/22 11:27 PM

Personally. I don't think it happens..too many factors on marks end..plus mark was the real deal in the strret. Bobby is a phoney two bit punk who was never anything more than a mid level coke dealer..mark knows bobby all his life and knows everything he says is a lie..so unless bobby throw mark a nicklebag of H, u won't be seeing him ..
Posted By: Fopiano617

Re: Mark Rosetti - 01/30/22 09:00 PM

Hopefully he overdoses before he has the chance to do any interviews
Posted By: azguy

Re: Mark Rosetti - 01/31/22 02:02 PM

Yeah, Mark Rosetti was real LCN. I still don't know what to make of Luisi
Posted By: DillyDolly

Re: Mark Rosetti - 01/31/22 03:22 PM

These podcasters are killing the Mafia mystique. And rats too. You should expect a rat here and there but these days they're here by the boatload.
Posted By: Fopiano617

Re: Mark Rosetti - 01/31/22 04:00 PM

I used to go to his restaurant when I was a kid I think it was in east Boston. I think it might have been a pizza shop
Posted By: Biggie

Re: Mark Rosetti - 01/31/22 05:03 PM

luisi was jerkoff..a phoney, from the start..never on par with mark..mark..was a rat forever though..may be easier to kill like he did knowing he had an angel on his shoulder..but yes, mark was a gangster..his cousin..is true, thru and thru..a real man..not like him..cuz at days end, mark is a junkball, sleeping on a couch and begging for scraps..luisi, can talk all he wants..just watch 3 mins of video, you can see when he looks in the mirror and lays his head down on his mommys couch, he knows hes nothing but a jerkoff...the puzzling thing is tanzo..who i have never seen being a rat, hanging out with him on the videos..but whatvever..to each is own...
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET