Home

Attn… NYMafia

Posted By: Lenox

Attn… NYMafia - 12/09/21 03:21 PM

Hi buddy
Not sure if you did a bio on this guy yet but Im thinking a bio on “Tony Pro “ Provenzano would be very cool.
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Attn… NYMafia - 12/09/21 07:50 PM

Hi ya pal, Happy Holidays to you and yours first of all.

Yes, I did extensive bios on Anthony (Tony Pro) Provenzano as well as his top aide Salvatore (Sally Bugs) Bruguglio. They're on my website under Genovese Family
Posted By: Njein

Re: Attn… NYMafia - 12/10/21 03:05 AM

Hey @NYMafia, do you have a story on the Mafia in Birmingham, AL? Wikipedia stated the local mafia crew went bust in 1938.

Re: Attn… NYMafia - 12/10/21 06:38 AM

Originally Posted by Njein
Hey @NYMafia, do you have a story on the Mafia in Birmingham, AL? Wikipedia stated the local mafia crew went bust in 1938.

Sorry Njein, I do not. I never even considered researching it but certain researchers say that there may "possibly" have been an extension of sorts, or an actual crew, down that way. Truthfully I never knew there was a colony of Italian immigrants down there to begin with. Any element of Italian OC would have obviously germinated from that colony settlement.

One of these ole days I might consider delving into that. But right now I have some many future projects on my desk for us, and Lisa has a bunch as well, that AL is a long way off. But I'll keep you posted if I do ok?

Re: Attn… NYMafia - 12/12/21 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by Lenox
Hi buddy
Not sure if you did a bio on this guy yet but Im thinking a bio on “Tony Pro “ Provenzano would be very cool.

Lenox, as I promised you in a little while I'm gonna post up a link for you and anyone else interested on the forum to read a bio I wrote on Anthony (Tony Pro) Provenzano as you requested. I hope you like it pal. Happy Holidays.
Posted By: Lenox

Re: Attn… NYMafia - 12/12/21 09:07 PM

That would be awesome. Thank you !!!

Re: Attn… NYMafia - 12/13/21 03:13 AM

Originally Posted by Lenox
That would be awesome. Thank you !!!

Did you see the Provenzano bio yet? I placed it on a new thread for you.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET