Home

Who is Bobby Ross?

Posted By: DillyDolly

Who is Bobby Ross? - 11/27/21 06:52 PM

There's a photo with some guy called Bobby Ross with Gaspipe Casso and Vic Orena. Anyone know who Bobby Ross is?
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Who is Bobby Ross? - 11/27/21 08:19 PM

I wanna see who else has thoughts or a bead on this guy, if anything, ok DD?

I'll explain about what you asked later ok

Re: Who is Bobby Ross? - 11/27/21 10:09 PM

Okay cool
Posted By: Lenox

Re: Who is Bobby Ross? - 11/27/21 11:11 PM

Bobby Ross was a Colombo guy around Vic Orena and Aloi.

Re: Who is Bobby Ross? - 11/28/21 12:36 AM

But what was his real name? I know it wasn't a white ass name like Bobby Ross.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Who is Bobby Ross? - 11/28/21 02:10 AM

Phil Rossilo.

Re: Who is Bobby Ross? - 11/28/21 02:36 AM

Thanks Giacomo

Re: Who is Bobby Ross? - 11/28/21 06:59 AM

It is NOT Philip Rossillo, who was known on the streets as "Chubby," or "Fat Philly." Rossillo was direct with Anthony Colombo anyway. Had "zero" to do with Orena and company.

The correct answer is that Vic Orena, for many decades, always had a few top Jewish hoods with him. They were VERY close. Robert (Bobby) Ross is Jewish, a racket guy; shylock, bustouts, etc., but he's "around" and "with" Vic. The same can be said, maybe even more so, for another Jewish rackets guy who's direct "with" Little Vic was another Bobby. Or should I say Robbie. Robert (Red Robbie) Wisch was one of the most prolific Jew shylock's and schemers for that matter for years. He was VERY close with Orena.

So Bobby Ross and Red Robbie Wisch were two of Vic's top guys. Since the 1960s with Wisch at least. Ross for years as well.

DillyDolly, I hope this answers your question about Ross, and for that matter, gave you a bit of a window on the mob world about "Red Robbie" as well. Two active guys back in the day.

Re: Who is Bobby Ross? - 11/28/21 07:32 AM

Thanks, this has been bothering me for a long time now.

Re: Who is Bobby Ross? - 11/28/21 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by DillyDolly
Thanks, this has been bothering me for a long time now.

NP
Posted By: CNote

Re: Who is Bobby Ross? - 11/29/21 11:35 PM

Many people don't know that Bobby Ross had a side gig as a television artist when he wasn't collecting vigs around the city.

Attached picture maxresdefault-800x450.jpg
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Who is Bobby Ross? - 12/06/21 03:34 AM

Originally Posted by CNote
Many people don't know that Bobby Ross had a side gig as a television artist when he wasn't collecting vigs around the city.

I just happened to catch Bob Ross one day and watched him paint this stunning portrait.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Who is Bobby Ross? - 12/06/21 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by OakAsFan
Originally Posted by CNote

I just happened to catch Bob Ross one day and watched him paint this stunning portrait.

[Linked Image]

Lmfao
Posted By: ColonelReb

Re: Who is Bobby Ross? - 12/07/21 09:56 AM

The clock is still ticking on the "Bobby Ross" guy pictured in the photo you mentioned. Now I know you got me banned for a week because of whatever. You guys (except for one of you) didn't know who Frankie Botts was or his last name. Who was Bobby Ross? How long should I give you before I tell you who he was? A week? NY Mafia and company are experts so I'll give them 7 days. See what they come up with.

Re: Who is Bobby Ross? - 12/07/21 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by NYMafia
I wanna see who else has thoughts or a bead on this guy, if anything, ok DD?

I'll explain about what you asked later ok

Same way you wanted to wait and see who Frankie Botts was? Clocks ticking on Bobby Ross ya fraud. Let's see if you know your shit or if you're exposed once again

Re: Who is Bobby Ross? - 12/07/21 01:05 PM

I stand by "exactly" what I wrote. But by ALL means Colonel Charlie, please "enlighten us" all on who you "think" Ross really is with your vast knowledge of the underworld. (over 20 years right?)

Re: Who is Bobby Ross? - 12/07/21 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by ColonelReb
The clock is still ticking on the "Bobby Ross" guy pictured in the photo you mentioned. Now I know you got me banned for a week because of whatever. You guys (except for one of you) didn't know who Frankie Botts was or his last name. Who was Bobby Ross? How long should I give you before I tell you who he was? A week? NY Mafia and company are experts so I'll give them 7 days. See what they come up with.

How bout you don't even "give" us 5 minutes. Just post up who Ross is. (or do YOU need all that time to try and figure it out?)

Re: Who is Bobby Ross? - 12/08/21 10:34 AM

How bout you don't even "give" us 5 minutes. Just post up who Ross is. (or do YOU need all that time to try and figure it out?)

You're the Mob expert charging people for subscriptions. Give them what they paid for. Or wait 6 more days and I'll tell them all the shit You Don't Know For Free.

Re: Who is Bobby Ross? - 12/08/21 10:36 AM

I stand by "exactly" what I wrote. But by ALL means Colonel Charlie, please "enlighten us" all on who you "think" Ross really is with your vast knowledge of the underworld. (over 20 years right?)

I know exactly who Bobby Ross was. At least more than a "Vic Orena Jew" which is the only info you claimed. Lol. 5 days and counting.

Re: Who is Bobby Ross? - 12/08/21 10:57 AM

It is NOT Philip Rossillo, who was known on the streets as "Chubby," or "Fat Philly." Rossillo was direct with Anthony Colombo anyway. Had "zero" to do with Orena and company.

The correct answer is that Vic Orena, for many decades, always had a few top Jewish hoods with him. They were VERY close. Robert (Bobby) Ross is Jewish, a racket guy; shylock, bustouts, etc., but he's "around" and "with" Vic. The same can be said, maybe even more so, for another Jewish rackets guy who's direct "with" Little Vic was another Bobby. Or should I say Robbie. Robert (Red Robbie) Wisch was one of the most prolific Jew shylock's and schemers for that matter for years. He was VERY close with Orena.

So Bobby Ross and Red Robbie Wisch were two of Vic's top guys. Since the 1960s with Wisch at least. Ross for years as well.

DillyDolly, I hope this answers your question about Ross, and for that matter, gave you a bit of a window on the mob world about "Red Robbie" as well. Two active guys back in the day.

I'll make a deal with you. Tell everyone that is the extent of your knowledge on Bobby Ross and I'll post the extent of my knowledge on him. Let the posters decide on who is more knowledgeable. This all started because you got your feeling hurt because your didn't know who Frankie Botts was and didnt even know his last name. Instead of taking a dose of humility you double down on the narcissistic "I know it all" Pill. Take it easy kid. You been doing this 3 years at most? I got humiliated in the late 90s when I first got started, took my medicine, and learned to research harder. You fucking millennials Killin me bro. You're a glutton for punishment

Re: Who is Bobby Ross? - 12/08/21 01:40 PM

I'm from north Mississippi. No gators up here. It's ashame I know more about the mob than you. No more info on Bobby Ross? Give up yet?

Re: Who is Bobby Ross? - 12/08/21 01:42 PM

NY Mafia just say you give up and you don't know shit about Bobby Ross. Take the humble pill and I'll school you bro. Don't be embarrassed
Posted By: CNote

Re: Who is Bobby Ross? - 12/08/21 02:52 PM

I'm from north Mississippi. No gators up here. It's ashame I know more about the mob than you. No more info on Bobby Ross? Give up yet?

I've always wanted to visit The Crossroad, how far are you from Rosedale?
Posted By: eastsideofvan

Re: Who is Bobby Ross? - 12/08/21 09:57 PM

As much as it is of no benefit to me whatsoever to weight in on this scrap, I have to say, that as an outside observer it's looking as if neither of you know who this Bobby Ross actually is.

I'm surprised there is so little record him considering the number of flips and informants out of that era. I would have thought either MF or Bill Cutolo Jr., useless twit as he is, or Larry Mazza or someone else might have volunteered some info on this guy by now. Or something provided to the feds by Greg Scarpa that has been declassified. I dunno, something, anything. But not so, it seems. It remains a mystery to me.

Unless one of you actually does know about this guy.

Re: Who is Bobby Ross? - 12/08/21 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by eastsideofvan
As much as it is of no benefit to me whatsoever to weight in on this scrap, I have to say, that as an outside observer it's looking as if neither of you know who this Bobby Ross actually is.

I'm surprised there is so little record him considering the number of flips and informants out of that era. I would have thought either MF or Bill Cutolo Jr., useless twit as he is, or Larry Mazza or someone else might have volunteered some info on this guy by now. Or something provided to the feds by Greg Scarpa that has been declassified. I dunno, something, anything. But not so, it seems. It remains a mystery to me.

Unless one of you actually does know about this guy.

I do know who he is Eastside. And as a matter of fact I'm in the midst of doing a story on him. No sense in revealing his info now when I'm about to write what I know about him for a bio. But if you are patient you'll be able to read an entire ButtonGuys story on him soon ok? Typical of other style bio stories I do.

(I promise)
Posted By: eastsideofvan

Re: Who is Bobby Ross? - 12/09/21 12:19 AM

I will be very much looking forward to that. True uncharted territory, for me at least.

Re: Who is Bobby Ross? - 12/09/21 04:42 AM

Originally Posted by eastsideofvan
I will be very much looking forward to that. True uncharted territory, for me at least.

I'm sure its uncharted waters for most readers and mob aficionados. Ross was a secondary actor in a much larger production and easily lost to history (until now).
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET