Home

Hoffa Found Again

Posted By: jace

Hoffa Found Again - 11/19/21 04:22 PM

Another person alegedly gave a deathbed confession saying they saw Hoffa get buried, every 2 or 3 years another family says their father, grandfather, or they know where he was buried or how he died. Here is the new one:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-59346106

Other news sites are putting the story out there.
Posted By: CNote

Re: Hoffa Found Again - 11/19/21 04:32 PM

I saw that this morning but it makes you wonder if they would transport him all the way to Jersey to make him disappear, why not just crush him in a car in Michigan.

Re: Hoffa Found Again - 11/19/21 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by CNote
I saw that this morning but it makes you wonder if they would transport him all the way to Jersey to make him disappear, why not just crush him in a car in Michigan.

I think they did dispose of him in Michigan. They must have buried or gotten rid of the body very close to where he was killed. I think this latest comes from a man who saw a few gangster movies and watched the Sopranos, and liked to tell tall tales to young family members. There are a million like him. The Hoffa stories always get attention because of the fame, and they can't be disproven.
Posted By: Goldy

Re: Hoffa Found Again - 11/19/21 06:01 PM

Why would they bury a body, especially bury a body inside of a metal drum? And have some rando bury it for them? Makes sense. If anyone actually knows what happened definitively with Hoffa, they are dead and they never revealed the truth.

I would be shocked if Hoffa's murder and disposal weren't very much how they were portrayed in The Irishman, but not so sure Sheeran was the actual triggerman. But most likely involved to lure Hoffa to wherever it was it went down.
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Hoffa Found Again - 11/19/21 09:28 PM

https://gangsterreport.com/dig-for-...ndfill-owned-by-genoveses-tony-pro-crew/
Posted By: ColonelReb

Re: Hoffa Found Again - 11/20/21 09:17 AM

Forget that jersey meadowlands bullshit.hoffa was whacked in Michigan and burned in a crematorium. Ain't no hit team gonna be instructed to take a high profile body 600 miles away after he got whacked.
Posted By: The_Premier

Re: Hoffa Found Again - 11/20/21 09:21 AM

Been, gone and cremated within an hour or two. Nobody is going to find him, and the guys involved are long gone anyway.
Still it is fun watching the media and cops get all excited every time some attention seeker says ‘I know...’
Posted By: Goldy

Re: Hoffa Found Again - 11/21/21 03:56 PM

What's crazy to me in that article is that they state the feds have "spent hundreds of millions of dollars" trying to find Hoffa's remains. Uh, why? I mean, I'm sure the the Hoffa family appreciates it but that's an awful lot of $$$$ and resources and what exactly is the return on that investment? They would figure out what happened to him somehow and retroactively charge dead mobsters for the murder? Don't they pretty much already have the who/how/why figured out just with no body? They're never going to completely solve what happened at this point. Ever. There's no one left to corroborate even if this body turns up in a drum. What's left of it besides possibly a skeleton with a bullet hole in the skull?

I'm with the folks that think he was cremated close by the murder site and there's never been a body to be found.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Hoffa Found Again - 11/21/21 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by ColonelReb
Forget that jersey meadowlands bullshit.hoffa was whacked in Michigan and burned in a crematorium. Ain't no hit team gonna be instructed to take a high profile body 600 miles away after he got whacked.

Yep, in a incinerator at Central Sanitation owned by the Vitales, Bozzi and Paolo.

Re: Hoffa Found Again - 07/22/22 08:22 PM

Search for Hoffa Under Jersey City Bridge Came Up Empty, F.B.I. Says
The 1975 disappearance of the Teamsters leader has long been the subject of rumors and intrigue.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/21/nyregion/jimmy-hoffa-jersey-city-fbi.html
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Hoffa Found Again - 07/22/22 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by Hollander
The 1975 disappearance of the Teamsters leader has long been the subject of rumors and intrigue.

What an old theme already with this Hoffa BS. Jimmy Hoffa will NEVER be found. Period! Every so often the papers promote another bullshit dig, or probe, or informants tip. Yet, it' all BS.

It's all over....Finito!
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Hoffa Found Again - 07/22/22 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by Hollander

What an old theme already with this Hoffa BS. Jimmy Hoffa will NEVER be found. Period! Every so often the papers promote another bullshit dig, or probe, or informants tip. Yet, it' all BS.

It's all over....Finito

!
. Agreed. It’s been so long and there still is no concrete idea where he may be buried or even if anything left exists.

Re: Hoffa Found Again - 07/23/22 03:48 PM

Instead of looking back at past fake tales of where Hoffa is buried, we should look forward and try to predict he next rumors to come out.

He was never really killed and lived out his life in?

He was sent to Europe or South America, where he lived out his years. Or he was killed there.

He was fed to sharks while still alive.

He was still alive in 1979 and was killed by the DeMeo crew. smile This one will appeal to the AHoles who like to make lists of people DeMeo killed.

He is alive and posting on Reddit.

Re: Hoffa Found Again - 07/23/22 11:13 PM

Dan Moldea thought he could be burried in NJ LOL he never left Detroit.
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: Hoffa Found Again - 07/24/22 05:33 AM

The issue here is that you had a credible source that gave the intel.
Brother Moscato so they had to take another look-see

From a logical perspective the Detroit LCN. are NOT going to murder a guy and ship him across the country
Never happen, WHY would they take that chance.

The hit was perfectly planned they all had air-tight alibis the day he went missing.

None of them guys every got pinched for a Murder it’s for good reason.

Tell me the the LCN in P.A. did the hit that’s a different story.

Re: Hoffa Found Again - 07/24/22 09:25 AM

Exactly, all these know-nothing authors wanted to jump into the act to get their 2-minutes of fame and fortune to make some money. None of them knew shit.

They whacked Hoffa in Detroit and disposed of him that very day right then and there. WTF!!.....any other "theory" is completely unrealistic. These guys are seasoned killers, not amateurs. They're NOT gonna transport a body across state lines clear across the country. Who the fuck does that? It's both a logistic and potential prosecutorial nightmare.
Posted By: Ben54

Re: Hoffa Found Again - 07/24/22 01:14 PM

Exactly, all these know-nothing authors wanted to jump into the act to get their 2-minutes of fame and fortune to make some money. None of them knew shit.

They whacked Hoffa in Detroit and disposed of him that very day right then and there. WTF!!.....any other "theory" is completely unrealistic. These guys are seasoned killers, not amateurs. They're NOT gonna transport a body across state lines clear across the country. Who the fuck does that? It's both a logistic and potential prosecutorial nightmare.

I wouldn’t call Dan Moldea ‘know-nothing.’ He’s by far the most knowledgeable person on Hoffa alive today. He’s been reporting on Hoffa since before he was dead.

Get your facts together before you lay those claims pall.

Re: Hoffa Found Again - 07/24/22 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by Ben54

I wouldn’t call Dan Moldea ‘know-nothing.’ He’s by far the most knowledgeable person on Hoffa alive today. He’s been reporting on Hoffa since before he was dead.

Get your facts together before you lay those claims pall.

These are the facts!

I wouldn't care if Moldea has been writing about Hoffa since he was born. If he spews out baloney like he did, and promotes "educated theories" that outlandish, then in my book (and in the book of a lot of other knowlgedgeable people) he knows absolutely "squat." Furthermore, if he's been writing for that many years about the mob as it relates to the labor movement, then he's learned little from his research.

I stand by my statements!

Re: Hoffa Found Again - 07/24/22 03:06 PM

I'm going to look at the Dan Moldea book out of curiosity now. I still believe Hoffa was buried where he was killed, or very near. As said by others there would have been too much risk to transport him to another state. Having Jimmy Hoffa's dead body in your car trunk is not a thing easily explained during a traffic stop.

Re: Hoffa Found Again - 07/24/22 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by jace
I'm going to look at the Dan Moldea book out of curiosity now. I still believe Hoffa was buried where he was killed, or very near. As said by others there would have been too much risk to transport him to another state. Having Jimmy Hoffa's dead body in your car trunk is not a thing easily explained during a traffic stop.

Exactly!

I suspect he was either buried immediately with lime thrown on the body so the corpse would completely decompose, crushed in an automobile compressor as some have suggested, dissolved in a vat of acid, or taken to a mortuary and his body burned so that all evidence is completely eliminated. That is the smart move, and these people who eliminated him were not stupid.
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: Hoffa Found Again - 07/24/22 07:42 PM

Detroit LCN had access to 4 Crematories.
The FBI was investigating each of them.
One of them burned down in a suspicious fire before the FBI could get access to it.

Ummmm HELLO

They cremated the body
And burnt down the crematory that was used.

And then killed any weak link to the deed.
Dead men tell NO TALES.

© 2024 GangsterBB.NET