Home

Philadelphia LCN Detention Memo

Posted By: Louiebynochi

Philadelphia LCN Detention Memo - 11/04/21 01:35 AM

https://www.scribd.com/document/93233247/92953722-Detention-Memo-05052012
Posted By: grumpies

Re: Philadelphia LCN Detention Memo - 11/04/21 11:23 PM

i believe lou is the bodybuilder, who was a stanfa guy i believe. someone can tell me if i am wrong. i only read what they let me read. so i dont know if any other names were on that paper work. i was not taking the time to sign up. but in the spring guys do go on trial . and i think some might do some time.. what do you guys think. i mean they are caught on tape talking, i believe dom was also.. he might b looking at 10.
Posted By: Lenox

Re: Philadelphia LCN Detention Memo - 11/05/21 12:41 AM

Fazzini isnt a bodybuilder. You are thinking of Fillipello.
Posted By: Louiebynochi

Re: Philadelphia LCN Detention Memo - 11/05/21 01:07 AM

Lou Fazzini is from Newark and later on Bloomfield...Mikey lance all over the tapes being mentioned as a capo regime conducting another making ceromony in 07...funny how he’s literally the only one never indicted in the past 25 years.....
Posted By: grumpies

Re: Philadelphia LCN Detention Memo - 11/06/21 12:14 AM

Thanks Lenox your are right the bodybuilder is vince fillippi now i remember. thanks.. and yes once again guys caught on tape talkin all thier crime and bs and using other guys names in that process.. they are setting the stage for them selves once again when the trial comes up.. an the mikey lance thing i heard that before and some people say he is a small time informer. but that is hard to believe. ya never know he might end up on trial this spring also. if the fbi decides to add more names.. And did joey ever get his passport back from the fbi, who mailed it to the defense department yet.. or lost in the mail... ha ha lol....
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET